Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Stray Memories

Stray Memories

a part of “Stray Memories”, a fictional universe by DeathScythe386.

How far would you go to keep a secret? || More inside

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Stray Memories”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Stray Memories

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:37 pm

question i've been thinking about... how's this gonna start? are they all gonna meet each other at one point? or will they just be trying to find each other?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:23 pm

@cybernekokaito We'll all start at our current location, then after our introductory post, our characters can meet up at a certain place in the mall. Of course, since our characters are still total strangers to one another something can happen so that two or so characters can interact- like let's say Person A bumps into Person B-. What that event is, I will leave up to the players. Our characters all start with the first clue already in their devices so investigation can already go on at that point.

@jeydon Approved your character...though you might want to change the WIP thing on your status. XD

Speaking of investigations, after our last characters are finished, I'm going to be showing the first clues...after I decide on who gets what secret. Don't fret, I'm using a random name picker to see who gets who so even I won't have any plans up my sleeves.
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:20 am

Would it be alright if I joined? It sounds interesting, and I've got a few ideas. If there's no room tho its cool.

FC: Yoshino from Zetsuen no Tempest.

Secret: He's the cause of the fire that burnt his house down that killed his father, left his brother with burn scars, ruined his mother's legs and nearly destroyed his entire neighbourhood. So far everyone believes that its his dad who caused the fire.

Title: The Firebrand.
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:06 am

I don't know why but I always forget to change the WIP status when I finish a character! I'll fix that now though haha

jeydon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:14 pm

@Alle9009 Put your reservation in! An arsonist seems like an interesting idea too.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Veertje on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:39 pm

Heyy, is it still possible to join this roleplay? =)

Veertje
Member for 8 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:57 pm

@Veertje All the roles are technically filled, but if you can provide a secret and a new role, I can put a reservation in. :3

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sixlilies on Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:51 pm

i'd just like to drop in and say i'm so sorry my character's form is taking so long to complete, i should probably go ahead and submit it as a WIP soon. my classes started this week but i'll hopefully be able to get the prince set up pretty soon ;;

sixlilies
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Veertje on Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:11 am

Thanks! I'm totaly new to this site so I'm just getting along :3
Writing my character right now!

Okee I think I finished it, let me know what you guys think, I don't know if it's a bit over the top?
Do you approve? =)

Role: The underdog
Secret: She is responsible for the death of a foster mother and son. Her twin sister is held captive as a hostage by the father.

Veertje
Member for 8 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:12 am

Hey guys, we'll most probably start at Saturday. For WIPs and the like, you can try to just enter the RP later on or finish at Friday at best. I still need to grab the randomizer to pick who gets what secret and need to release the clues, which is not the easiest thing to do due to my massive headache and stuffy nose right now. XD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:12 pm

omg you too? i got sick as well T_T

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:00 am

Aight I'm done! Nao Kazurimori is a go \o/

When sick, I suggest vitamin C intake like all other moms. Being sick sucks. Get well soon!

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:50 am

Alright! Since it's now Friday where I am, and my cough has magically went away after a day, I'm proud to announce that I've finished the first clues!

The remaining three characters will just have to catch up and their secrets shall be within the three of them, so Veertje, sixlillies and nosyfatguy will have an advantage...kinda.

Now then! Distribution time for the secrets!

??? @ Sent to: Nao Kazurimori
Clue for Condition 1: The person who has your secret reminds one of Kaguya
Clue for Condition 2: The person who owns the secret in your file still attends school.

??? @ Sent to: Akemi Horigome
Clue for Condition 1: The person who has your secret hides a clue in their past.
Clue for Condition 2: The person who owns the secret in your file leads a simple life.

??? @ Sent to: Haruka Shinomiya
Clue for Condition 1: The person who has your secret may have a connection with raw delicacies.
Clue for Condition 2: The person who owns the secret in your file lives with their family.

??? @ Sent to: Gensai Ryuunosuke
Clue for Condition 1: The person who has your secret might need some wipers.
Clue for Condition 2: The person who owns the secret in your file does not live at home.

??? @ Sent to: Kiyoshi Mizushima
Clue for Condition 1: The person who has your secret hates the lack of something.
Clue for Condition 2: The person who owns the secret in your file prefers to keep to themselves.

??? @ Sent to: Isamu Hisoka
Clue for Condition 1: The person who has your secret carries the firmament with them.
Clue for Condition 2: The person who owns the secret in your file likes peace and quiet.

Now then! You guys have the entirety of the Internet and your brilliant minds to use to try and figure out who is Person A and Person B! Stumped yet? I know I am! hahanonotreally

Fun fact: The reason behind me using one too many Danganronpa GIFs is because this entire RP was brought on by me watching too much Danganronpa 3 Future Arc and reading this cool VR story I found.

I wish you guys the best of luck and enjoyment in the RP! First post will be up either tomorrow or if I don't end up passing out due to headaches, later. Once again, enjoy the RP!

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sixlilies on Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:20 am

*eeps gently* i submitted my WIP for my kid WAY later than i thought i would, mostly because i was weird and i was trying to finish it all before i submitted it...sorry for the delay. xD it'll be done soon enough, but nevertheless, yasu is just about to be up and running.

sixlilies
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:28 pm

@sixlilies No problem about being late- I've got a few latecomers too. XD But hey, you have a slight advantage knowing that only two other characters could possibly be your Person A and Person B I guess...? XD

In any case, the first post is up! Due to some scheming collaborating with Saya, Gensai is automatically arranged to meet with Haruka for now...but hey he has enough free time to interact with another person by chance later on? XD

The next day RP time is where our characters converge a second time at the Ryuunosukes' product launch announcement, so that's another chance to find out as much as you can about your possible loveinterests culprits!

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:13 pm

I got my post up. I'm going to apologize in advance if I have any spelling errors. That's mainly due to an adorable kitten wanting to be in my lap and business at all times and typing some keys for me with its cute paws. Regardless, how's everyone liking this RP so far? XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:10 pm

wonder if anyone will be able to recognize the name from the otome i was referencing in my post.. www

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:17 pm

@cybernekokaito Hm... I think it's Mystic Messenger. I haven't really played the game myself but I hear it's really good. I guess the only "otome" I've played is Persona 3 Portable but I don't think that counts. XD What do you think of Mystic Messenger?

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:13 am

@guardian aelita - it absolutely was! www i enjoy it a great deal~ i think it's by far one of my favorites...

oh, i'm really excited for this rp!

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:56 am

I'll try to get something up by tmrw. And at the risk of sounding like an idiot... what's Mystic Messenger about? I don't really own any gaming consoles (or any games that cost money - too easily addictive and I literally can't buy them lol) but it still sounds interesting. Any good-looking dudes there? :P

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!