Stray Memories

Stray Memories

a part of “Stray Memories”, a fictional universe by DeathScythe386.

How far would you go to keep a secret? || More inside

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Stray Memories”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Stray Memories

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:11 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Stray Memories"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathScythe386
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Stray Memories

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:26 am

damn this is super interesting! count me in!

EDIT: he'll be a boy. faceclaim's mirai kuriyama from kyoukai no kanata

EDIT 2: ... forgot to specify a role, silly me! how about the innocent one?

EDIT 3: aaaand once more... i think his secret will be he helped someone cover up a murder. he didn't commit the murder & he wasn't there for it, but he did help someone cover it up.
Last edited by cybernekokaito on Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cybernekokaito
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:01 pm

This plot grabbed a hold of me so quickly, wow. As soon as I started reading I knew I had to be a part of this.
I would love to snag up the role of "The Unwanted" he'll be a male with the face claim Yukine

His secret is that he had an affair with his foster brother and if anyone finds out, he'll lose his chance of ever being adopted and having a family.

jeydon
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:30 pm

What a interesting plot indeed, i'd like to reserve the detective with the faceclaim of Izaya from Durarara!! Thank you ^.^
Edit: Oh, sorry about that my heads all over the place nowadays. Let's see he was once a lead doctor in a group of human experimenters who kidnapped people and forced gruesome experiments on them against there will.
Last edited by nosyfatguy on Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

nosyfatguy
Member for 5 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:15 pm

what kind of secrets are acceptable ones? for example, if my character helped cover up a murder, would that be too much? or should i shoot for something a little less severe, like helped cover up some other less serious crime?

cybernekokaito
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 pm

@jeydon Put your reservation in. Glad you took interest in the plot!

@cybernekokaito and nosyfatguy Secrets please. itsthepasswordintherp And to answer your question, as long as the secret can potentially ruin the character's life- so your former choice of helping cover up a murder would be a better choice than any less serious crime.

DeathScythe386
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:33 pm

DeathScythe386 wrote:@jeydon Put your reservation in. Glad you took interest in the plot!

@cybernekokaito and nosyfatguy Secrets please. itsthepasswordintherp And to answer your question, as long as the secret can potentially ruin the character's life- so your former choice of helping cover up a murder would be a better choice than any less serious crime.

oh shoot! i forgot to include the secret also! i'm all over the place today as you can see from my reservation (edited twice to include things i forgot... pardon me...)

but yeah i think i'll go with the murder thing! thanks! (i edited my original post to include my secret... sorry again. i won't be as sloppy from now on, promise!)

cybernekokaito
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:53 pm

Holy shit, how long has it been since I've been here? Anyway, good to be back, Sai~ If you don't mind, I'd like to toss a reservation to the Hardworker role. I'd like for her face claim to be Hinagiku Katsura from Hayate the Combat Butler. Her deep dark secret is that her reputation is a lie. She relies on other people to do the work for her and takes all of the credit despite doing absolutely nothing. Hopefully this will suffice and yeah, I hope more people show up here too~

Guardian Aelita
Member for 6 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:59 pm

submitted isamu! he's a wip right now though but i wanted to get him here so i could easily get back to here & so you can check on my progress~

cybernekokaito
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:03 am

Hmm...Interesting. Very interesting. And two of my old buddies are here as well. Hmm...

Okay, hope you don't mind if I hop in as well. I'll take the impostor role seeing as how it's the only one remaining. Face Claim would be Aihara Yuzu from Citrus:

Her secret is that she's not who she really is. She's stolen her identical twin's identity and is now using it to live a better life for herself. Her twin is quite an achiever so she also rides on the fame her twin has gotten.
Last edited by SkyCladSaya06 on Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 6 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sixlilies on Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:35 am

oooh, looking good!!! i love plots like this-- it just sets up a perfect start for something really suspenseful and interesting to grow and develop between the characters. i know all the roles are technically filled, but i was wondering if it would be all right to approach with another...it does make the number of characters even on the rp...~ (honestly though, if this request feels odd, it's ok if you prefer me to not go ahead and make him!)
my character will take the roll of..."the prince." his faceclaim is mukami kou from diabolik lovers.

his secret is that despite living in riches, his success is rooted in the fact that since he was mature enough to think for himself, he ran a forum on an untraceable server aimed to bring together a questionable types of people-- all to fulfill his plan. essentially, he was able to hire a series of specialized online assassins to plan out his abusive father's "fake" assassination. ("fake" since...he DID plan the whole thing out to look like an assassination rather than a murder.) he then inherited all his father's savings after doing this.

sixlilies
Member for 4 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:25 am

finished isamu! hope he's okay~

cybernekokaito
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:50 pm

I started on Kiy! I'll be working on him throughout today

jeydon
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:50 pm

To everyone that reserved, I've updated the reservation lists! Also added links to the finished characters including mine.

@sixlillies I updated the character list to include your role too, so feel free to make him!

DeathScythe386
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:21 am

made some alternations to isamu! not really anything big, he still covered up a murder but the basis & way about it is a little different now (thanks to some conspiring with sixlilies... dun dun duuun)

cybernekokaito
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:36 am

I think instead of him doing the science thing, i'll change it to him helping the Yakuza for years as a detective, as it seems more suited to the role.

nosyfatguy
Member for 5 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:03 am

I've finished my character as well. Let me know if you need something changed.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 6 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:36 pm

i'm really excited about this...!

cybernekokaito
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:44 pm

@cybernekokaito Same here~ I'm really looking forward to when everyone is done with their characters so we can start this thing!

Guardian Aelita
Member for 6 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:15 pm

Kiy is finally finished! Hope he's okay :)

jeydon
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!