Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Street Bands of Tokyo

Street Bands of Tokyo

a part of “Street Bands of Tokyo”, a fictional universe by Cayleen.

Across the streets of Tokyo, groups of friends are forming bands by putting their musical talents and love of music together. They all dream of making a tittle for themselves in the streeets of Tokyo. (CLOSED)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Street Bands of Tokyo”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Street Bands of Tokyo

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:26 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Street Bands of Tokyo"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cayleen
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Street Bands of Tokyo

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:51 am

please save the violin player for me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovechanningforever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NoGoodNamesLeft on Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:00 pm

Could you reserve the Keyboardist for me?

NoGoodNamesLeft
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:08 pm

cayleen im boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cass-isnt-here
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Uhhh, is this whole RP going to be one liners or not? I can't really deal with one liners so well being a paragraph by paragraph poster. One liners kinda fuck up my whole RP mood because things move much too quickly. Yea......
~Sunshine In Your Soul Makes Me Creep Outside Your Window~

Marshmallow People
AnahCakes = Grey Marshmallow
Magiko = Pink Marshmallow
YoniBoni = Triangle Man
JuiceyBox = Flying Otter
Bad RPer = Triangle Lady

~We arrived first, then comes the drinking celebration session, i was full with alcohol even i can't carry my head so i just slept my way on the floor.~
(It's In There Somewhere Third Line.)

LozerFanAnah
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:23 pm

its not but sometimes there are onelines but other times it isnt

cass-isnt-here
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:33 pm

RIN GET THE HELL OUT OF MY CELL IN HELL ALREADY!!!!!!!!

cass-isnt-here
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfamousRaven on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:49 am

Could I reserve the Violinist for Blood Revenge pleaase?^^

InfamousRaven
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:16 am

I can't see past any posts that people made four hours ago. Could someone update me on whats happening, particularly with Blood Revenge?

I'm screaming I love you so

But my thoughts you can't decode.

TFairy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:58 am

Well so far with Blood Revenge Evelyn and Jeiyd have just met up with So Jo (Angel). El just called to ask if the band was meeting up and I think is about to call you about the bassist and guitarist. Angel might become the band's new violinist and something or other. So not much.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:14 pm

wow im gone for one day and the rp went from 92 posts to 139! how much have i missed? has anything happened in frozen betrayal?

Cayleen
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Blood_Rose on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:54 pm

Could someone update me on whats happened?

Lady_Blood_Rose
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Hello, I'm new to the rp and I'm looking for a good place to jump in. My character is Akira in the character list and he's in Blood revenge. Any suggestions?
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archmage Chesh on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:57 am

hey i'm the new person....Chris's player...anyway i was just wondering if they all live in the same apartment or what is going on with that....Sorry for being such a noob V.V

Archmage Chesh
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:54 am

I'm new too so this is just a guess, but I'm guessing you can ask to room with other players or you can have your own place. If you want a roomy you can room with my character though be warned he is a bit different.

Vain
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archmage Chesh on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:22 pm

ok lol that's cool

Archmage Chesh
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiDruggie on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Neh~ I want to, um, join this RP...I won't be able to make the character tonight, but can I reserve a spot?
I would like to reserve the spot for violinist and vocalist 2 for Dark Genius, please.
YAOI is my DRUG

YaoiDruggie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Hey guys, sorry about this, but I'm going to be away for the weekend and don't know if I'll have internet access.

Vain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th4everlove on Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:14 pm

wow i go away for a few days for vacation and the RP stops...... i feel special XD
ImageImage

th4everlove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!