Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Student Experiment: The Magic Of SCIENCE!

Student Experiment: The Magic Of SCIENCE!

a part of “Student Experiment: The Magic Of SCIENCE!”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

(Players Wanted!) And So, I Propose We Use the Students Of This Shitty High School Here, To Conduct Testing…Noooo. It Couldn't Be The Least Bit Dangerous! We're only allowing them to kill each other in the name of research!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Student Experiment: The Magic Of SCIENCE!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Student Experiment: The Magic Of SCIENCE!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Student Experiment: The Magic Of SCIENCE!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Student Experiment: The Magic Of SCIENCE!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:28 pm

After the Fallen Queen slot is filled, I'm thinking about joining.

I love these types of RPs. ;-;

By the way, whenever I see your RPs, you always make fun characters. I like that. They're.....I can't think of anything smart. So, yes, I shall use a simple word...fun. o-o

derp.

EDIT: I also like it 'cause it involves science, one of my favorite subjects.~
So adorable! ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KuruLesperance
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:14 pm

I've removed the slots. X_X

JayZeroSnake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:18 am

I'd like more players if possible, myself….

JayZeroSnake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:01 am

well yes, of course. I was not expecting it to start immediately, just asking when.
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

JEDH3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:10 pm

I think we can get an early head start. Let's get this thing active so people will join. :O

JayZeroSnake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:36 pm

Done!~

KuruLesperance
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Ack. X.X

I'll post something first thing after school tomorrow. I ran out of creative juice.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:30 pm

IT HAS BEGUN

JayZeroSnake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante1313 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:04 pm

I hope there is room for one more ^.^

Dante1313
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Provided you have a good sheet, I'm open to more players.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante1313 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:19 pm

I apologies if Cory comes off as a sleaze or an ass....its cause he is. Get to know him and he may change :P btws I have never RPed in an environment (plot wise) like this and had such a diverse group of characters. This is gunna be fun.

Dante1313
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:34 am

As long as we can all play nicely, It should be.

JEDH3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:20 am

Can i join in?
ImageRespect ma authoritah!
Are you irritated at coming last in every single thing? Don't worry. For just a cookie, I'll be TheFinalOne.

TheFinalOne
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Who is Jack? that kinda threw me off. I was tracking the Jack in the box makeshift random weapon, but then where did the other character named jack come from?

JEDH3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:21 pm

i kinda wanted to kno that too.......

EDIT: btw, supposedly my character keeps the toys she makes in the tool box, nd watever.......its really strange, the tool box contains few actual tools, a first aid kit compartment, nd small toys/weapons/watever u want to call them

angel51897
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:11 pm

OH SHIT

I mixed up my character names. Jack is Kuraaku. DX

JayZeroSnake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Yeah. I kind of figured that after a while. It's all good. :D

JEDH3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:17 am

lol! does this mean that theres another character or kuraaku goes by a different name occasionally?

angel51897
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:51 am

So I am not sure if this RP is still going, but I am going to be gone for about a week, maybe more. I am not sure when I am leaving, however it will be here in a couple days.

JEDH3
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!