Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Subject 11

Subject 11

a part of “Subject 11”, a fictional universe by Steffix.

Mutants, scientists and different kind of organisations all fighting for their believes. Will you be one of them trying to fulfil your desires?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Subject 11”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Subject 11

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Probably back in the lab, since Steffix's absence and slow posting hinders (completely stops :P) that whole section of the RP, but I'm sure it'll kick up in the summer.
Running Shadows Among Us

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:21 am

Finally finished my last exam.. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Steffix
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:25 pm

Yay, Steffix is back! :D

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:11 pm

The posting stopped. T.T

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:21 am

And now we're back... It would help if you posted too, though. :P
Oh, the perfect thorn to my side... My backspace key breaks off from it's hinges, and I find the metal hook that holds the hinges together is partially stripped and won't hold the key on. >.<

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:52 am

I am actually waiting for Marine to post. :/

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:10 pm

Ahh... M'kay, lets hope he posts soon then.
In other news, WoahItsKarlee19 has just gotten back after I don't know how long, and wishes a review of what's happened.

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Sorry. I'm taking online classes, and things around my house are a little hectic.
SC, AoE, C&C, Civ, MtG. If you know one, you're a friend. If you know two, you're a good friend. Know three and you're a best friend. Know four, and you are either a nerd or a role model. Know all five? PM me, cuz we need to talk *puts on sunglasses* ... Strategy.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:22 pm

And I am back! Let me see what is posted. :P

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:03 am

About the review let's see... After the escape Dr.Mayu and Emma started their search for the mutants. The mutants are in a forest now and Dr.Mayu and Emma just set foot in this forest. Their they encountered subject 22 and Mitch and they are now in battle. As for the other mutants, they are getting closer to the city and they are trying to find a boat to get of the island.

In the lab there are still a few mutants and we are also still RPing there. A few tests and some fights went on there but nothing more really. I guess that is +- what you are missing. Also sorry that it is so short but I don't really have that much time today. :S

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:23 pm

@Steffix

Mitch fired an injector dart filled with anesthetic. A knock-out dart. Should I act on your post and assume that the injector failed? Or will you be re-writing you post?

Marine3950
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:51 pm

just act like it failed. :P

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:21 am

Me? Not on for 2 days? How unlike me D: Ill post soon.

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:35 pm

So my guys just got captured... yea.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:49 am

Fear me, my dolls are now explosive. :D

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:50 am

I'm sorry for my delay in posting I'm having a hard time finding the time to post lately and again sorry for that.

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:06 pm

It's alright. We have all summer. *Translation: Post soon, I'm bored of playing Minecraft all day while eating grape seeds! D:*
Yes, I am being forced to eat grape seeds. :(

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:38 pm

Haha no worries I finally found the time to post again. :D

Steffix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:22 pm

Emma's weapon leveled up!
Emma's weapon has reached Level 2!
Emma's weapon can become a longsword!

Emma's longsword training level is: E
Emma's dual sword level is: A
Training will be needed.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:12 pm

@ElvenEllis I'm starting to get scared. Alice has explosives, lightning, and now weather control. what's next? Breathing fire? Mind Control? SOAP SPAWNING?!?!?!

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!