Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Submerged

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Submerged

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:42 pm

Deep in the waters of the town lake, a fiery haired demon lived among the garbage dumped in his home. Ruhe was a gentle creature with an insane temper. He was always alone except for his fishy friends and the odd occasion another demon was tempted to visit him. He couldnt' leave his lake, except on a full moon. In the water he had fire red hair and grey eyes that could pierce your soul. His teeth were sharp and he had two black lines from the curve of his jaw up to right below his eye. When he set foot on land, the lines dissapeared, his teeth shrunk and he looked human.

Tonight he sat on a rock speaking with one of the fish through bubbles when he sensed a disturbance in the water. He saw three pairs of feet as two men dragged someone into the water. The third pair of feet were stumbling like the person they belonged to was being thrown around. The demon slowly floated till just his eyes were above water so he could see what was going on...
"My life is just a Faerie sigh..."

"Then I'll just have to hold my breath..."

-Holly Black Valiant

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Submerged

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:54 pm

**yay!!**

Kurai Hoshi, was walking through the city streets in a hury to get home before all the gangs came out. but it had gotten dark too fast. he had come face to face with the two most notorious guys, with a huge reputation amoung the gangs. they grabbed him and beat him up right there in the streets. in public, no one had stopped to help him, or even gave a concerned glance. now he was on the verge of unconsciousness and they were dragging him to the lake. they splashed their way along the shore and tossed his limp body into the deep end, face down. he was too weak to fight back or try and save himself. he floated down to the dark inky depths of the dirty lake water. the gang guys laughed and hurried back to their territory.
Kurai's ice blue eyes drifted closed, and his black hair floatted around his face as he fell deeper into the water.
One day your going to wake up and realize how much you love me, and when that day comes I'll be waking up with the guy who already knew.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

*chu-chan*
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emma-Frost on Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:40 pm

A silent black haired woman had saw the young man get beat-up... She followed the group to the edge of the water hoping to help that poor person when the two rascals would have left.
She was small and thin, she wore a hat to hide her true nature. In the night no one could see her face markings, blue flames across her body screamed that she was half blue elf and half human. She tried her best to hide her shame, knobody wanted to be seen with her, she was a lost outcast.
When the two men dumped their poor victim in the water and left she ran to go help him... What good was healing powers if you diden't use them
Love is a lost art... So why don't you get lost!

Emma-Frost
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:49 am

Ruhe dived when he saw the boy tossed face down. He reached for him and quickly pulled him into his arms. "Don't worry, You'll be alright..." he whispered to the human as he swam to the surface. Once there he lifted the boy so that he was head higher than the water, but the boy wasn't breathing properly. Swimming to the shore, he saw a blue elf on the shore, he could easily see through her disguise. " 'lo!" he said to her, trying to gain her attention, "You are here to help the boy are you not?" he swam closer to the edge and laid the boy on dry ground and situated himself so that he was still in the water, but close to the boy so he could help if he needed to.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:54 am

Kurai struggled on the edge of life and death. his wounds stung and bled. his lungs were filled with water and there was no way of taking any life-sustaining breath.

*chu-chan*
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emma-Frost on Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:31 pm

The lone woman ran to the young man's side and wisper in a strange language... A light came out of her hands... She had healed the boy, but it took a lot out of her.
She couden't leave before both the demon and the young man saw her marks in the light of her protector the pale moon... Her pale blue eyes strayed away for Kurai's as she was leaning over him...
-Are you all right... Why did they attack you... They usually don't attack anyone who looks normal...Thank the gods I was here to help you... But pleae don't tell anyone you saw somone like me... I'd get killed or beaten in seconds.
She raised her face to look at the fire-haired demon, the light for his mane revealed all the scars on he body trough the holes in her worned clothes.
-Why would you help him demon? Usually your kind would have finish him off... Well I guess there is some light left in your race, thank you. I guess this young man is going to be all right!

Emma-Frost
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby keziredragonqueen27 on Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:22 am

i left my house planning on going for a walk in the darkness plus it was the full moon and as i am a werewolf and pure white but i will not transform until i get to the lake and transform so no gangs will see me, as i draw near to the lake my body changes into my pure white werewolf form.
may the wolf run with you

keziredragonqueen27
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emma-Frost on Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:12 pm

Hearing someone aproaching behind her, the young woman turns around... And sees a beautiful pure white werewolf, the light of the moon shining like a aura around the new commer.
-This night is getting more and more hectic... -A white werewolf? Your the first on I have seen! Please don't hurt us... I was just here because I saw a person who needed my help...
Facinated by the werewolf"s mane, she wasen't able to look away.

Emma-Frost
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby keziredragonqueen27 on Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:04 am

i look the young woman who seems facinated by my mane -i will not hurt you little blue elf what has happened to the boy? why does he look bdly drowned?- i walk slowly toward the half blue and i aks her if she wants to stroke my mane.

keziredragonqueen27
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emma-Frost on Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:27 pm

Throwing caution to wind, she smiled and burried her hand in the thick white mane. It was so soft and conferting. She closed her eyes and said:
-He was dumped in the water after getting beat up by local bullies... They got a hold on me one, and I barly escaped with my life... I can't let them do it again... They hurt anyone, good or evil, they have to be stopped...
She turned towards the werewolf opened her eyes and continued:
-My name is Reinne, would you help me put a end to their terror reign?

Emma-Frost
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby keziredragonqueen27 on Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:35 am

i look at the blue elf "i will try to help Reinne my name is kezire i agree they have to be stopped they are really bad people we all need to team up against them" i look to the half drowned boy "we need to get him somehere safe till he wakes up just incase they come back and attack all of us do you know of any safe places?"

keziredragonqueen27
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emma-Frost on Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:26 am

Reinne smiled when Kezire ansewerd that he woul help.
-I have a small cabin in the small woods near the other side of the lake, we can take him there to help him recover. Nobody approaches that part of the lake, everyone talk about the demon in the lake living there... But well, looking at the fire-haied demon, I don't think we have to worry about that!
If we leave now we shoud be there within the hour.

Emma-Frost
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby keziredragonqueen27 on Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:51 am

i look toward the woods i turn into my human from, my long hair that reaches my waist was blowing in the wind around my my female eyes still gaze at the forest i gently pick up the boy and carry him to the woods following reinne to the cabin.

keziredragonqueen27
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.