Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Zodiac School

Suggestion Topic / ZS

a part of “Zodiac School”, a fictional universe by Megumi.

You are a “Zodiac Child”, from the people that ascended from stars and helped the town you live in. But now, things are different and no one believes in them except your traditional parents who want you to attend the zodiac school.[MANY OPEN SPOTS]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Zodiac School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Suggestion Topic / ZS

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megumi on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:15 pm

So here's the place to post if you've got a suggestion of any sort. :D (Things like places ideas, school ideas, topic ideas, any type of idea! :D)

Let the topic begin! *u*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Megumi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Suggestion Topic / ZS

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:19 pm

Topic Idea: Character Plot Topic

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:58 am

Idea! Don’t know when can fit it in mind, shall leave that up to teacher characters if they like the idea ;D

At some point, have a crazy test to evaluate each class's team work, I.e, laser rooms with a button at the opposite side to turn the lasers off but it also releases a monstrous beast which a different student will have to handle and defeating that will trigger something else and so on.

Just a bit of action to add ^^
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Plaqees on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:17 pm

HiddenNymph wrote:Idea! Don’t know when can fit it in mind, shall leave that up to teacher characters if they like the idea ;D

At some point, have a crazy test to evaluate each class's team work, I.e, laser rooms with a button at the opposite side to turn the lasers off but it also releases a monstrous beast which a different student will have to handle and defeating that will trigger something else and so on.

I like the idea of the team test, but the laser rooms may be a bit to...sy-fi.

Plaqees
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:53 am

probaby =') im sure some interesting trials can be thought fo it we want to give it a go more suitable for our 'powers' if we get them

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megumi on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:35 pm

X64 wrote:Topic Idea: Character Plot Topic

Or more like a Character/Rp discussion - that's a pretty good idea. :D (So you can talk about your characters or whats going on in the RP.)

HiddenNymph wrote:Idea! Don’t know when can fit it in mind, shall leave that up to teacher characters if they like the idea ;D

Sounds crazy....I like it. :D Different teachers can probably have different tests too. (One teacher might have normal tests, or some might have really weird ones. Gives you stuff to talk about when your at your dorms and somebody asks, "hey, what did you do in your class?")

Megumi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealiah on Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:28 am

I have an idea for out of school things, we could do a dance or something later on. Idk just an idea.

dealiah
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corpse of Ruin on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:59 am

I like the idea for a dance or something. They're should be things to keep rp'ing fun. Dances would be nice, but maybe some other things like study parties or whatever? XD study parties is a fail idea. But like, fun things to keep people on and such.
~You've Been Loved~Image

Corpse of Ruin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megumi on Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:10 pm

Yeah, I agree - dances and parties sound fuun! :D
There could be drinks...juice bars...DJ's...games.....uh, fun stuff like that! :D
And maybe we could have festivals too. Mwahaha! *u*

Too make the RP more fun, I should probably have the first party really soon, maybe like the In-game "tomorrow" to help relieve any stress on the students.

Megumi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:12 pm

Ooohhh I like that idea.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!