Announcements: January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! »

Suicidal Support

Suicidal Support

a part of “Suicidal Support”, a fictional universe by Beffiye.

A group of suicidal teenagers are shipped off to a camp that is being hosted by their local suicidal support group. Will they be able to help each other? More inside.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Suicidal Support”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Suicidal Support

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:11 am

Awesome thanks so much! :) and I tried to fix autumns, but I think she hates me. I have to work tomorrow am, but I'll be on right after!!!! Super excited for this. :) and so are Declan and autumn^.^ I swear, we probably all have multiple personalities disorder and don't know it, using this as our outlet! "Did you say something to me!?"

"No that was Autumn- Err.. Declan I can't remember! But wasn't me I swear!!"

Hehe <3 -willow
"Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream no one else can see but you."- unknown

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Willowlae
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:32 am

So excited to start this roleplay up. The topic kinda hits home for me, so it'll be interesting to see how it goes! Will we be starting a relationship sheet in the future?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:27 pm

The Toxic Cereus, we will if everyone would like that. However, most of our characters will never have met before unless they are family like Willowlae's characters, so all relationships spoken about will be what we will develop in the future. I will make a separate thread for that, and at some point I will make a separate thread to put up a group activity schedule.

IMPORTANT!
Please can you get all your characters in ASAP so that we can get started. I would like to have started before our lovely unlucky Friday 13th. If we have not started already, I will make the first post on this coming Saturday. Also, all completed characters that have been submitted thus far have been accepted, and my own character has been put up! I have to say, I didn't plan for her history to turn out to be so dramatic, but there you go. It does happen.

Beffiye
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:29 pm

If you want to use the thing below as a gif for the introduction page for Autumn, she wouldn't have to be faceless xD

Willowlae
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:19 am

All submitted characters have been accepted and the introduction page has been updated. If no one takes our last male FC, I'll have him. A relationship thread will be added tonight along with a relationships skeleton to fill in. I can't wait to start!

Have a good day!

Beffiye
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:23 pm

Phew! Submitted my character at last. Writing that bio was seriously harrowing. Anyway, Beffiye, let me know what you think, and if anything needs changing.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:51 am

Hey all! ZeroReaper, your character is great. We're just waiting for character profiles off one or two people, then we can begin. If no one else would like to double up, I'll take our last male, and if the last two reserved characters are not done by the time I am ready to get the first post up, we can just drop them. So we are basically ready to roll!

Also, please make sure that you have had a look through the activity schedule, and work on your character relationships sheets. I will be PMing everyone soon regarding relationships with my own character.

I have started writing the first post, so it will be up very soon!

Beffiye
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:41 pm

Do we have to finish character relations before we start or can it kid of be a WIP?

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:53 pm

CharlotteV, it can be a WIP.

So, I actually already have the first post written up. I need to make our last male, but I can do that after. Who would like to get the ball rolling tomorrow? Want me to put my first post up then? I live in the UK, so that's GMT, or GMT +1, depending on what site you are looking at. That's roughly five hours ahead of Americans. If you want me to, it'll get posted sometime between 5pm and 10pm my time. You don't all have to reply the minute I put it up, so don't go panicking about the exact time that I'll post.

So, do you guys want me to put the first post up tomorrow?

Beffiye
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:52 pm

Post, ye limey basterd!

Or, in English, feel free to post whenever suits you. But tomorrow'd be nice :)

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:58 pm

I know that I'm behind I'm sorry just ask for a little patience ^^' I have to work all day tomorrow but if a post gets up I could probably type a reply while I'm on break! If not I will definately post Thursday night and hopefully get my relationships up. I'm free on the weekends, it's just mon-thu i'm so busy

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:44 am

I'll post tomorrow then! (Well, that's actually today for me now. I'm not sure about you guys.)
CharlotteV, that's fine. Just reply to the first post whenever you can.
CyberGlowfly, I'll accept your character right now even though you still need to write the history. Please can you write the suicidal incident/thoughts in with the basics like age? Though I remember what we discussed at this moment in time, I keep forgetting.

Oooh, first post tonight :D

Beffiye
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:17 am

I can't edit my character sheet right now. Before you yell at me, let me explain.

My account is being buggy and whenever I try to edit or add a new character it presents a blank character sheet. I mean, I would love to do what you said but right now I can't because I don't want to lose the work I put into him.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: His suicidal attempt was hanging himself and it was because his sister, the only one that cared for him, died in a surfing accident after getting attacked by a shark.
ImageImage

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:16 am

I wouldn't yell at you, CyberGlowfly. I'm not that mean :P That's fine, just update it whenever you can.

I now believe that we are all ready for the first post...hang on in there, it will be up shortly!!!!!!

Beffiye
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:06 pm

EDIT: CyberGlowfly has been having some account troubles, so she has created a new account called Wispy. Just so that you all know. :D

Big news!
THE FIRST POST IS UP
I hope you like it. Post whenever you can! It doesn't have to be as long as mine - remember, a minimum of 300 words. Your camper needs to arrive at the camp, get their schedule, sign in and head to their cabin. Have fun!

On a chatty side note, I have just started reading The Fault In Our Stars. I've only read six chapters, and I'm in love with it. And yes, I do know what happens. Unfortunately. But I am still in love with it. The writing style is great, it makes me laugh out loud all the time. Have any of you guys ever read it? What's your favourite book?

Beffiye
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:02 pm

Woohoo! First post was great. I'm working on my post as you read this :P

As for books, my favorite still has to be Among the Hidden. If you don't know what it is, I suggest you read it. It's short - but amazing.

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wispy on Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:38 pm

Oh... I don't know... doesn't the character name give away what my favorite book is?
ImageImage

Wispy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:54 pm

Ok I am home and in desperate need of food but I shall definitely post tonight! Can't wait!

I LOVE TFIOS. It was such an amazing read. My favorite book will always be Harry Potter. Probably Prisoner of Azkaban to be specific

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:00 pm

I love everyone's posts! We're just waiting on ZeroReaper, but he will be able to catch up. Your campers can head over to the introductions now in your next post. They can also have a chat with the other bunk mates before hand if they so wish :D

All your favourite books sound great :D Today I got to leave school early, and I went shopping, so I'm happy. I'm also now going to be a total nerd and make a list of all the nice new stationary I want for school next year :D I don't know if any of you have ever come across the brand Santoros, but I simply adore their Gorjuss collection and I want a heck of a lot of Gorjuss stationary. Including a ring binder and a notebook for the A-level that I've started this week; Film Studies! But I only get to continue it if I don't fail English. So, we'll see how I did when I get the results back in August. Gah, that's a long wait :( Any of you doing exams at school?

Beffiye
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:13 am

Does anyone here know what to do when your best friend kisses you, then claims that you're in love with her and won't talk to you because of it?

Because I'm at a loss here, seriously.

Anyway, my rapidly-unfolding train wreck of a social life is taking up all of my time lately - anyone who wants to can take on Adam while I'm gone. I'll hopefully be back soon - one way or another, I'll definitely be back in two weeks' time after exams are finished.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!