Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism »

Players Wanted: Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! »

Summer 2017

Summer 2017: Relationships

a part of “Summer 2017”, a fictional universe by Whatsername.

A group of old friends will spend the summer together, after fame and busy schedules separated them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Summer 2017”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Summer 2017: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:07 pm

Code: Select all
[font=arial][center][size=400]Character Name[/size][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]http://wallpaper.pickywallpapers.com/ipad/thumbnail/scott-eastwood-high-definition-wallpaper.jpg[/img][/left][size=200][b]S[/b]cott [b]E[/b]astwood[/size]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://cdn.niketalk.com/9/95/200x200px-ZC-95c185c8_740full-iskra-lawrence6.jpeg[/img][/left][size=200][b]G[/b]race [b]E[/b]astwood[/size]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://rs1104.pbsrc.com/albums/h337/nickdude73/Nick%20Bateman/Nick43_zpsrab8whs7.jpg~c200[/img][/left][size=200][b]B[/b]rody [b]J[/b]enner[/size]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://haveaneyeforfashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/kendall-jenner-lewis-hamilton-200x200.jpg[/img][/left][size=200][b]K[/b]endall [b]J[/b]enner[/size]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://en.3yonel7ds.com/content/uploads/2017/03/14/067097602f.jpg[/img][/left][size=200][b]K[/b]ylie [b]J[/b]enner[/size]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://media4.giphy.com/media/5ffCKdW3uW556/200_s.gif[/img][/left][size=200][b]A[/b]ndre [b]J[/b]ohnson[/size]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/avatars/89FCE0C40B1096251534062276608_29aca4e77d1.1.0.jpg?versionId=D5n8XKtFLiVL2_ZpoxYPZZuXibBfjXqn[/img][/left][size=200][b]O[/b]nika [b]J[/b]ohnson[/size]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/843523105653964800/YYeMupvX_200x200.jpg[/img][/left][size=200][b]E[/b]J [b]J[/b]ohnson[/size]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/5b375fd7c76755dca82e79b7e6c1282e/tumblr_inline_ngc1b8KCtV1sicb7t.png[/img][/left][size=200][b]C[/b]hristopher [b]R[/b]ockefeller[/size]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://cdn.gq.com.mx/uploads/images/thumbs/201230/minka_kelly_705284388_200x200.jpg[/img][/left][size=200][b]A[/b]riana [b]R[/b]ockefeller[/size]
[hr][/hr]
[/center][/font]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whatsername
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Summer 2017: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilac on Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:13 am

ImageGrace Eastwood

ImageScott Eastwood
""

ImageBrody Jenner
"This man's DNA is proof in itself that God exists. I mean... look at that face! That body! Please!"

So... Grace might think that Brody is sexy... like really sexy... and she's definitely told that to him once, or twice, or twenty times. In her defense, Brody makes it hard not to drool over him, because aside from looking like God's most divine creation, he's not the asshole that you would expect him to be. He's certainly no Kardashian, Grace can tell you that much, and even if the way that she's so blunt in her attraction for him might get awkward at times, she would gladly call Brody a friend, or at least a positive relationship in her life, since they aren't that close where she would ever text him for advice or hang out in a private manner.

ImageKendall Jenner
"My pretty, little, corrupt-able Kendall... love, love, love her!"

Kendall is one of the sweetest, most sincere people that Grace has ever had the pleasure of meeting. Really, it's not everyday (especially in LA) where you meet someone who's down-to-earth and actually cares about people. The way that Kendall can be overly worrisome and nervous might land her at the butt of some of Grace's jokes from time to time, and she definitely always is trying to corrupt Kendall and get her to relax a little bit, but she loves her. It's always good to have a grounded friend in the mix with the wild ones.

ImageKylie Jenner
"Look, you can think whatever you want about Kylie, for whatever reasons you have, but I, for one, think this girl gets enough shit. She's nineteen fucking years old! And yeah, maybe sometimes it's her own fault, but I don't think there's anyone else on the planet (other than maybe 2007 Britney Spears) who gets more shit in the media... faces more harassment on the streets... than this girl. So have your reasons to be bitter and hate on her. Just know that you're not original."

Grace and Kylie are friends, and oddly, Grace feels more protective over her than a lot of her other friends. She knows what it's like to be bullied, and while she knows that Kylie stirs up controversies on her own sometimes, she also believes that she is a victim of bullying at other times too. While Grace's own family attracts the attention of paparazzi, there's no way she could say that it compares to what Kylie's family faces, and even if it did, the things that those photographers say and make up about the Jenner are atrocious. While it does seem like Kylie has tried embracing growing up and acting older than her own age, Grace doesn't think that's any excuse for other people to be treating her like she's a thirty year old. She's still a teenager. She doesn't know what's good for herself yet, so while Grace loves having fun with Kylie, she definitely feels like she has to be even slightly more responsible than usual when she's around her.

ImageAndre Johnson
""

ImageOnika Johnson
""

ImageEJ Johnson
"My baby! My day one!!!"

EJ was one of the first friends that Grace made when she was truly introduced to her father's family life, and her love for him hasn't faltered even after all of these years. When they were both underage, he was her partner in crime in getting into trouble and seeing how far their connections and last names could go to get them into the most coveted clubs and bars in Los Angeles, and now that she's finally legal and he's not, she can't resist teasing him for being so young and naive compared to herself.

ImageChristopher Rockefeller
"Okay, I love Chris. I think he's fun and cool, and I'm glad he's finally getting his shit together, ''cause dude's not a young lad ready to run in my crowd anymore. He's ready to enter 'adult world' and I'm cool with that, but tell me this... don't you think with a last name like Rockefeller, he could really embrace that Christian Grey persona? Like, I can already see him now in his suit and tie standing in his massive office in Manhattan, tattoos invisible for the moment, as his secretary calls to me in the lobby saying, 'Mr. Rockefeller will see you now.' He'd be even better than Christian himself, because you know all of his restraints would be made out of solid gold."

ImageAriana Rockefeller
"When you think of the name 'Rockefeller' you think old money. And then, if you put a little thought into it, you probably think of snootiness, of the 'let them eat cake' kind of people. That's why Ariana is a perfect Rockefeller. She fits that bill above and beyond."

Grace and Ariana have starkly different personalities. Where Ariana is refined and proper, Grace has no filter and doesn't care about what people think about her. Where Ariana knows how to impress people, and possesses a debonair air to her, Grace is beyond relaxed and casual about just about everything. Their different, and that's probably a major reason for why Grace has never made the attempt to understand Ariana. She dislikes her from a comment about her weight, made years ago by a friend of Ariana, so yes, while Grace knows that it's unfair of her to blame Ariana specifically for that bullying, she can't stop herself from associating it with the Rockefeller.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lilac
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:29 pm

ImageOnika Johnson

ImageScott Eastwood
"He's...cute. An ass, definitely. A pompous one, at that. But he's definitely cute...and pretty to look at, I can admit. But he's definitely not my type."
Nicki can admit that she does find Scott attractive. You would literally have to be asexual or something to not find him appealing to some degree and in another life, if she wasn't who she was, Nicki is pretty much sure she would be impressed by his antics and maybe another notch on his belt. The issue is that she is none of those things and so, Scott is neither an option for her as a friend and definitely not as anything else. He's arrogant to the point that she can't help but roll her eyes at him and she does get annoyed from time to time, but mostly, she just indulges his request for attention, rolling her eyes when he tries to show off his pretty toys and pecs, and pretending not to appreciate that he is definitely one fine specimen. Not one that's gonna convince her to get in his bed in this lifetime, but definitely a fine specimen to look at.

ImageGrace Eastwood
"Ok, let me just start by saying this girl is crazy as all hell. At the end of the day, though, I wouldn't have her any other way. She's so sassy, sexy, confident and honestly, above a lot of female celebrities, Grace is definitely one of my celebrity girl crushes. No seriously, she's great."
Nicki has admired Grace since they were younger. It took awhile for Nicki to truly develop into the curves that she had and so while others reveled in staying skinny once puberty hit, Nicki couldn't help but be envious of Grace's curves and how well she worked them. Even now, as a more confident woman who's much more aware of her attractiveness, Nicki can't help but envy how truly comfortable - and boldly so, might she just add - Grace is with her body and with who she is. And Grace can be a lot. At the same time, Nicki wouldn't have her any other way. There's never a dull moment with Grace and the blonde is definitely one of those friends who call to Nicki's impulses and bring out even more of that bubbly persona she has. There's no telling what kind of fun these two can drag Kendall in and sure, Grace's mouth surely does make Nicki's eyes widen and sometimes have to apologize if she's too forward, but Nicki babbles. And rarely does anything innocent come from that, so she has no room to judge.

ImageBrody Jenner
"What can I say? I appreciate that through all of this, we haven't changed that much. We're still friends. At least, I think we still are. We just made a mistake. Ok, maybe the second time wasn't so much a mistake as the first...ya know what? Let me just say that I still love Brody and I'm glad he's still my friend after all was said and done."
Needless to say, the first time that these two slept together was not at all purposeful nor did Nicki think there had been any dark motives to it. They were both drunk, neither of them meant to fall into bed, but it did happen. And Nicki felt horrible for it. She and Brody are friends and have been for awhile, she respected (even though she could not understand why someone as good as him would ever get with a bitch like Ariana) his relationship with the eldest Rockefeller girl, and she had no intention of getting in between that. With that being said, she also can't really excuse sleeping with him a second time after his and Ariana's relationship ended, and she hadn't yet been able to really work things out with Chris. She doesn't even know how to begin to explain that one.

ImageKendall Jenner
"You can say what you want about my baby - wait, actually, no you cannot. You can say whatever you want about the Kardashians in general, I don't care that much. However, the day you start getting specific about having a single thing to hate about my girl is the day that this pimp hand comes out to play and trust me, I'll line some bitches up just so I can slap them all in a row. Nobody messes with my girl."
Long gone are the days when Nicki might have been a bit more quiet in her distaste of bullying and talking bad about people. She wasn't necessarily silent back in the day, but there's definitely been a notable shift in her attitude towards it now that she feels stronger in herself. Especially when it comes to people having anything to say about Kendall. Kendall, after all of these years, is like the sister Nicki never got to really have since Nicki isn't close to her biological father's children. With that being said, she's fiercely protective of her. Kendall is so supportive and one of the sweetest people in the entire world to Nicki, and it's a friendship Nicki cherishes. Kendall is pretty much her solace and the girl doesn't deserve all of the criticism that gets hurled her way, and Nicki has no problem with shutting that shit down.

ImageKylie Jenner
"Let me just start off by saying that I do not hate Kylie. Granted, no one knows the exact reason why I could hate her, but I don't. At the end of the day, she's always been just my best friend's sister. It's just hard not to call her that bitch I caught riding Chris on the highway to hell."
There's some jealousy tingeing the notably indifferent feelings Nicki typically has for Kylie. The two had never been close. While she could say that she enjoyed the girl's company when they went shopping with Kendall and Grace, or happened to be at the same party or club, Nicki had never felt inclined to try to strengthen that bond and she assumed the feeling was mutual. They had no problems. And then Nicki found out that Kylie was sleeping with Chris and in the worst way. She hasn't told a soul about seeing the two together, but there's a lingering sour taste in her mouth that Nicki tried washing out with alcohol that very night. Obviously, it didn't work too well and there's a battle scar named "slut" now firmly imprinted on Nicki's psyche. But she doesn't want to dislike Kylie. But she knows she won't be able to help not wanting to smack her for touching what some part of Nicki's brain had already dubbed as hers. It's really complicated.

ImageAndre Johnson
"He's a controlling fuck, but he's my crazy ass, controlling fuck, at the end of the day."
Andre is Nicki's big brother, regardless of her adoption and all of the dirty little details they like to sweep under the rug. Which means that she loves him, as she loves EJ, unconditionally. It just so happens that that means that she has no problems with clashing with Andre. At the end of the day, he's always going to be there. He's always going to be family. So, Nicki likes to think that there's nothing that Andre can say or do that could stop her from loving him and having his back. Even if she occasionally wants to take a chair and knock him on that aforementioned back. Andre is the main sibling she trusts with everything. She knows that he can handle anything she throws at him and that he truly does love her and will always protect her. Even if he takes that protection too far, there's hardly anyone - other than their father - who makes her feel safer than her big brother.

ImageEJ Johnson
"He's one of the brattiest brats you'll ever meet and I'm not just saying that as his sister. But because I'm his sister, I know better than you. Cute smile or not, he's a little shit. But I'd still take a bullet for him."
Explanation.

"It's...so hard to explain how I feel about him right now. Chris really pissed me off and I'm still a little hurt, I'm not gonna lie. But he's also one of my best friends - one of the longest friendships I've had. I don't know a life without him as that, as corny as it sounds, and I've never wanted to, even when I wanted more from him. As hurt as I am, I still want more...I just honestly don't know where we are right now."
In all honesty, Nicki can't even really recall when her feelings for Chris turned from platonic to non-platonic, but it definitely feels like a goddamn lifetime of her having said feelings. However, considering Chris' past entanglements and just what she had always considered to be disinterest in that regard for her, she had never really acted on it and had honestly planned on never acting on it. However, about a month ago, there had been this big party and her friends convinced Nicki to drink a bit more because she had been working so hard, and before she knew it, it had turned into a confessional between herself and Chris. He admitted to always having felt something more for her, even though they had played off all of their light flirting as just being what their friendship consisted of, and she finally admitted how crazy she had always been about him. It was all sweet, cute, butterflies and all that jazz - especially when he said he didn't want to rush into anything that very night because he cared too much about her. It was definitely a swoon-worthy moment...until she caught him later having sex with Kylie Jenner. Which led to Nicki drunkenly sleeping with Brody and helping start this weird thing she can't really describe. Needless to say, she and Chris are at a standstill. Their friendship has withstood a lot of things, but their friendship also has never had to deal with something as big as this either.

ImageAriana Rockefeller
"I already did not like her from jump, but it should go without saying that I didn't do what I did to spite her nor am I the type to do what I did. I don't sleep with other people's boyfriends. I don't even like infidelity as a concept. With that being said, does my guilt at all take away from the fact that I think she's an overrated rich bitch? Not in the slightest. In fact, I'd tell her to her face if she needed me to."
It is safe to say that Nicki and Ariana weren't every close to begin with. Nicki has never really liked Ariana, especially what she stood for during their school years. Despite skipping grades, Nicki very much was a part of a younger crowd than Ariana, but considering some of the girls who picked on Nicki were friends/minions of Ariana, it always meant to Nicki that Ariana would've approved of the treatment. Which meant that Ariana felt the same snooty things those girls did, and so NIcki never really aspired to like her, even when becoming one of Christopher's best friends. Their interactions were minimal and hardly substantial, though Nicki has no doubt now that things are going to be troublesome since Ariana has to know at this point that it was Nicki Brody slept with about a month or so ago. They were both rather drunk, which still isn't an excuse even for Nicki herself, but it was never done out of spite towards the brunette. It doesn't mean that Nicki's not expecting some kind of animosity from Ariana on this trip.

Last edited by chanelindistress on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chanelindistress
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:32 am

ImageBrody Jenner

ImageScott Eastwood
"quote"

ImageGrace Eastwood
"Grace is a type all of her own, I can say that much."

Brody thinks of Grace first and foremost as being his sisters' friend. With that being said, he happens to find her to be a lot more amusing and worth socializing with than a lot of their other friends. Grace is unapologetic in being herself, and while she seems to be a wild card in whether she's going to behave or not on any given day, Brody generally thinks of her as being a pleasant girl, and the fact that she is attending his alma mater, USC, makes him like her all the more.

ImageKendall Jenner
"Definitely the purest offspring containing Kris Jenner's DNA."

ImageKylie Jenner
"Sometimes it's easy for me to think of her as being the troublemaker, but I have to remind myself that one: Kylie is still just a kid, and two: she has lots of older family influences who actually encourage her negative behavior."

She's the baby of the family, so it automatically means that Brody feels more inclined to defend and protect her, even if he knows that what she's done is wrong. A lot of the time, he still thinks of her as being the six year old little girl who would insist on getting piggy back rides or showing him the new gymnastics or dance move she learned, every time he came by the house. With that in mind, it's hard for him to tell himself that she should be held to the same standard as other people, but he's been getting better at doing it. He's at a point where he's convinced himself that he needs to abandon his "cool older brother" image with her, and be more like a father, since their own father is going through busy times of her own.

ImageAndre Johnson
"quote"

ImageOnika Johnson
"Honestly, I never planned for my relationship with Nicki to go from a friendship to... to whatever this is now. I really never thought it would turn out to be like this. That doesn't mean that I'm complaining, but I feel like I should get some credit for stating that none of this was premeditated."

ImageEJ Johnson
"I don't know about EJ. Sometimes I want to say that he's a bad influence on my sisters, but I know that at least my youngest sister isn't the most positive of influences either. I guess I just know better than to trust guys of his age. I don't hate him, but I don't really like him either."

"Chris and I go back to the diaper days. It's hard for me to see him as anything other than a brother at this point, and I don't see that changing in the future. He's a true friend."

ImageAriana Rockefeller
"I don't know what to say here, other than that I'm sorry things turned out the way they did between us. I hope that this is one of those situations where maybe we got together at the wrong time, and in the wrong place, and once a little bit of time passes, we'll find each other in that way again, and make it work for real. I know that I would try it again in a heartbreak, regardless of how bad all of this has hurt."

Whatsername
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:53 pm

ImageScott Eastwood
"This dude is a complete fucking jackass, but how could you hate him? Dude's the life of the party, anyone who thinks otherwise just has a stick up their ass."

Scott is one of Christopher's oldest and closest friendships. Their personalities are very similar, and though Chris is finally trying to "grow up" and leave a little bit of his obnoxious party boy image behind, there's no denying that Scott brings it out in him better than anyone else. There's no denying that these two are going to have a good time if they're together.

ImageGrace Eastwood
"Man, the fun I could have with Grace if she wasn't Scotty boy's sister...."

Chris thinks that Grace is a perfect woman. Admittedly, she may not be the perfect woman for him but she's vivacious, hot as hell, funny, and entertaining. She's a good time whenever they end up out together and although he's definitely thought about how fun she must be in bed too, he wouldn't go there. Not with Scott's sister.

ImageBrody Jenner
"Let me tell you... Brody is that friend that's always gonna have your back, no matter what. A real standup guy."

Chris definitely will have other thoughts on this matter once he finds out that Brody has been sleeping with Nicki, who Chris had spoken about wanting on multiple occassions over the past few years, but right now, ignorance is bliss to Chris. He's happy with thinking that he and Brody are still basically brothers, with Brody probably being his oldest and longest lasting friendship ever.

ImageKendall Jenner
"There's not much to say here. She's probably the most boring of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, but she's likable in her own right, so there's that, I guess."

Chris definitely doesn't know Kendall as well as he does Brody or Kylie. She and Kylie were always just "Brody's little sisters" to him, and though Kylie recently found a way out of that category, Kendall hasn't. She doesn't seem too wild or into partying, so they never crossed paths in respect to that, and otherwise, have always just seemed to have different interests.

ImageKylie Jenner
"I'd be lying to her and you if I sat here and told you that I saw any real future between Kylie and myself. I was rebound sex to her and I know it, and she's too young and close to Brody for me to really be messing around with her, but she's a fun ride for the time being. I'm not lying when I tell you that."

Chris has slept with Kylie four times in the past couple of months. It's not frequent where they're moving in together, but at this point, it's hard to brush off as an accidental, drunk one night stand kind of thing. She was looking for a way to get over her breakup with Tyga, and who was Chris to deny himself the pleasure of some nice, legal ass, if it was just handed to him like that?!

ImageAndre Johnson
"We never hit it off, which is cool by me. I've got enough friends to go around as it is."

Does Chris find Andre to be arrogant, carrying some unspoken vibe around that speaks to how he thinks he's better than everyone? Yes. Definitely yes. Does it get annoying, especially since Brody likes to hang out with the dude frequently enough? Sure. Does Chris hate Andre because of it? No. He just doesn't give him the time of day.

ImageOnika Johnson
"It's not everyday that I admit that I actually have feelings for someone, but... Nicki is different."

It's honestly probably been close to ten years since Chris recognized that he was attracted to Nicki. At first, it was probably just sheer physical attraction. She was hot, and to put it simply, he was into hot girls. Somehow, he never ended up acting on those feelings and he's really glad that he didn't, because back then, the Chris that he was would have slept with her once or twice, and never thought of her again. And Nicki is too special for that. She's more than just a one night stand, and more than just someone he would ever want to be friends with benefits with. It's just hard, now, for Chris to figure out how to finally move out of having just a platonic friendship with her, with some playful flirting involved, into something real. He still doesn't know how to do that, even after admitting to Nicki that he likes her more than he's ever let on to, and in Chris' mind, the best option to solve that is to just keep living life as normal and hope that magically, some solution pops into his head at some point.

ImageEJ Johnson
"He's a good kid, this one. I think EJ will figure things out. People put too much pressure on kids his age, and I felt that way when I was his age, so I kind of feel for him when he complains about family pressure and all that."

Chris and EJ aren't best friends, but Chris likes the kid. He reminds him of him, to an extent, and it's probably why Chris thinks people go too hard on EJ, even if he probably doesn't always deserve that sympathy.

ImageAriana Rockefeller
"I think I resented Ari for a while, while we were growing up, because she was always the perfect child. I was the oldest. I was supposed to set the stage for success, and I couldn't. She was younger than me, and yet she could always outshine me. Now, Ari and I are on much better terms. She's my baby sister, and don't you forget it next time you wanna open up your mouth to talk about her."

It hasn't always been this way, but right now, Chris would say that his relationship with his sister is at a good point. He grew up always feeling closer with her twin sister, Colette, because both of them shared the opinion that Ariana was a kiss-ass who was out to ruin their lives, or at least the way that their parents perceived them. She was always excelling at everything and they couldn't do anything without her purposely one-upping them at it. After everything that he's been through, Chris has done some growing up, and he's willing to cut Ari more slack now than he did before. They get along, even if he still likes to test her patience sometimes.

BurningBridges
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:18 pm

ImageKendall Jenner

ImageScott Eastwood
"I know it's probably hard to believe, but Scott is a good guy. He just... gets caught up in things? And definitely in himself, and I know that he doesn't always put his best food forward with people, but he's not that bad."

ImageGrace Eastwood
""

ImageBrody Jenner
""

ImageKylie Jenner
""

ImageAndre Johnson
""

ImageOnika Johnson
""

ImageEJ Johnson
""

"I feel like I'm alone in this, but I feel like Chris is bad news. Like, he just seems to be all over the place, like he doesn't care about anyone or what happens as a result of the things he says or does."

ImageAriana Rockefeller
"Ari and I are friends. I think that there's a lot of good in her that a lot of people don't get a chance to see. I'm definitely upset over whatever happened between her and Brody. I really thought they were the couple that would end up getting married."

BurningBridges
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:18 am

Scott Eastwood

ImageGrace Eastwood
"Listen, I pick on Grace because she's family not because I don't like her. Sure, we get into fights here and there but I'd still ride or die for her, she's blood."

There's no denying that Scott is a bully and likes going for the jugular, but just because he can be an asshole more often than not, doesn't mean that he's going to his relationship with his sister. Okay, so she's a half-sibling, but to Scott blood is blood and though he dreams of the day his name overshadows there's, he isn't going to destroy any of the Eastwoods to do it. Grace 'joined' the family when she was 7 or 8 and from that moment on, she became a full fledged Eastwood. Even if Scott picks on her and teases her, he'd still have her back no matter what.

ImageBrody Jenner
"Jenner and I go way back. Brody and I aren't as close now as we used to be but he's still a friend."

While it's true that Scott and the Jenners have a long history of friendship, the fact that Brody and Scott are still friends may be pushing it a little. There's an ever growing distance and difference between the two boys, as they get older, they find themselves with different goals, different perspectives, and different wants. Scott is still living up his twenties with girls, booze, and fancy things while Brody is settling down and, well, actually acting his age. The two don't have it out for each other, they're simply not the same type of friends they were when they were teenagers.

ImageKendall Jenner
"Kendall is a lot more grounded than I am, so she definitely takes on the roll of holding me down when I get too far up into the clouds but she still knows how to have fun - that's my roll in our friendship, keeping her fun."

Kendall, aside from Brody, is the more humble and grounded than her siblings. She's not as loud and rambunctious as her counter part Kylie. That's not to say Kendall doesn't know to enjoy herself and have a good time, she's just not as into the craze that her family has become over the years. She's extremely down to earth and Scott knows that she'd a good friend.

ImageKylie Jenner
""

ImageAndre Johnson
"If you ask me, Dre needs to loosen up a little bit. He's too serious, too careful, he needs to learn how to live on the edge a little."

If there's ever anyone bugging Dre about being too uptight, you can beat good money it's Scott. Scott is like a parasite, just sucking on the fame and fortune of others to increase his own. Scott believes Andre needs to learn how to live a little, needs to learn how to use his wealth a lot more than he has been. The two don't necessarily hate each other, but they certainly don't get along all that well. Can't blame Scott for trying, but it seems the disagreement comes more from Andre than it does the other way around.

ImageOnika Johnson
"She's cute and fun to mess with but aside from that, we don't talk much."

Nicki is a very humble, modest, kind soul - Scott is not. The two couldn't possibly be bigger polar opposites, but that won't stop Scott from flaunting his money, his looks, and his charm to try to butter her up. She rarely ever plays along but Scott doesn't mind a good chase here and there.

ImageEJ Johnson

"Chrissy Fella is my bitch!"

These two are complete and total douchebags when they're together. Doesn't matter how many times Chris tries to 'settle' his life down or 'quit partying,' Scott always brings out the fun-loving tool version of Chris out. They've been good friends for a few years and Scott considers Chris to be one of his best friends.

ImageAriana Rockefeller

Chandz
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!