Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Summer 2017

Summer 2017

a part of “Summer 2017”, a fictional universe by Whatsername.

A group of old friends will spend the summer together, after fame and busy schedules separated them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Summer 2017”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Summer 2017

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:27 am

Hey everyone, sorry for going awol there for a little. Unsure if any of you are aware, but I enlisted last July into the US Navy and am leaving shortly for basic training - I've been attempting to get all my affairs in order since I'll be gone for a few months without any outside contact. I am still active though! Working on a post now to post shortly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chandz
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:45 pm

@TheNewb08, I'm not really accepting right now. If you came up with a fantastic version of the character, I would definitely consider it, but I don't want to waste your time by claiming that I'm really looking to add new characters.

@Chandz, if you're going to be gone for a few months or weeks, we can write Scott out temporarily. Let me know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whatsername
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:13 am

I'm still around for a little while longer but I'll let you guys know when I ship out

Chandz
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:40 am

Sounds good!

Collapse and I should have a collaboration up by Monday.

Whatsername
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilac on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:18 am

Okay, I think nicki needs to be sent home with all of this drama she's causing ;D!!

Lilac
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:07 am

Change of plans friends. I received notice that my date has changed! I now leave in May rather than July. So unfortunately this is where I bid you all adieu. Thanks all for the fun times and good stories. I hope to write with you all again someday. Wish me luck!

Chandz
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:07 pm

Oh, wow. I didn't realize that it was even as soon as June that you were leaving. Had I known that, I would have passed on Scott entirely since introducing a character for such a short period of time seems pointless and kind of messes with the storyline and other relationships. Good luck regardless.

Whatsername
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:27 pm

I will have a post up some time tonight. I've been really sick this past weekend and pretty much this entire week, which is why I haven't been that active.

chanelindistress
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:24 pm

Well then. Sorry to have wasted your time. Enjoy the rest of the story.

Chandz
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:27 pm

Wasn't meant offensively, Chandz. Both of my brothers deployed (not in the navy, but another branch). I appreciate the dedication to our country, but I'm sure that you can understand how frustrating it is as a GM When someone knows that they're going to have to quit a roleplay in a month or two or even three, when I feel like I made it pretty clear in the rules that I intended for this to be a long term roleplay. its not a huge deal, it's just something I'd recommend doing against in the future out of courtesy to the rest of the role players.

Whatsername
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:47 pm

I kinda used the excuse that Scott received word of a new role and wanted to get back to Hollywood to finalize everything and get himself ready to take on the role.

chanelindistress
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu May 04, 2017 4:22 pm

Should we do a timeskip?

chanelindistress
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Thu May 04, 2017 9:43 pm

Judging from a lot of the PMs I've received over the past few days, it seems like a lot of people are busy this month with the end of school nearing, so that might be why things have been quiet. It's true on my part, at least. We can do a timeskip if you guys would like, however.

Whatsername
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Thu May 04, 2017 9:55 pm

The next three weeks will be pure chaos for me :(. I can try to post if we do a time skip, though.

BurningBridges
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri May 05, 2017 11:06 am

Well, no? I don't wanna add any stress to people by adding in a time skip for anyone to keep up with if the next few weeks are bad.

chanelindistress
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilac on Sat May 13, 2017 8:44 am

Are we still here? I'll be done with school midweek.

Lilac
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!