Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Summer 2017

Summer 2017

a part of “Summer 2017”, a fictional universe by Whatsername.

A group of old friends will spend the summer together, after fame and busy schedules separated them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Summer 2017”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Summer 2017

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:05 pm

Character reservations, questions, and general comments or chit-chat can go here :).

I don't have a specific character sheet that I need you to use, so just make sure you include the basics, personality and history, in as much depth as possible, and in whatever formatting style suits you best.
Last edited by Whatsername on Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whatsername
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Summer 2017

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:18 pm

I would like to reserve Minka Kelly with #D4AF37 as the hex code. You can call me Collapse! I'll probably reserve another too, but don't want to take on too much to start.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Collapse
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:23 pm

Hey, love!!

As you know, I'm Girl or Nellie to most people. I'll be reserving Broderick Hunter with # 388710 and Olivia Escuyos with #C35817. Missed this old RP :D

chanelindistress
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustBeingMe on Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:09 am

I would like to reserve two characters, Elsa Hosk with the hex code #e37e18and Marlon Teixeira with the hex code #981902.

And You can use my username or you can call me Q, either is fine.

Thank you so much :)

JustBeingMe
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mariedoll12 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:15 am

please ignore
Last edited by mariedoll12 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mariedoll12
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:49 am

Collapse, Girl2Fine2 and JustBeingMe, thank you for the reserves.

Mariedoll, I'm unable to accept your reserve per our PM, so everyone, please note that the Rebecca Fox role is still available.

Whatsername
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:30 pm

I would like to reserve FC Andre Hamann and FC Kendall Jenner. On my phone so I'll get the hex codes when I get home, and I usually just go by BB.

BurningBridges
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:46 pm

hey, i'd like to reserve FC Scott Eastwood, hex code #117A65, and y'all can just call me by my username Chandz (:

Chandz
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torrentwolf on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:54 pm

I'd like to reserve FC: Nick Bateman with hex code: #0000A0 please.

Torrentwolf
Member for 5 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:38 pm

You can put me down for Kylie again, you can call me Lauren, and the hex code will most likely be #833AC7. I'll try to take a guy too!

LaurenAFI
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:02 pm

Andre is currently finished and I will try to finish up what I need to for Nicki tomorrow. I can't wait to get this old thing started!!

chanelindistress
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miserable on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:38 pm

Hey, I'm Miserable and I'd like to reserve Keith Powers with #000080.

Miserable
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:49 am

Hi, I'm Cas! I'd like to reserve the youngest Rockefeller son? I forgot the faceclaims name, Francisco? His hex code will be #07BEB8
Last edited by InakoUchiha on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

InakoUchiha
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:11 pm

Yaaaaayyyy!!! There's a wild Miserable!!

Nicki is finished.

chanelindistress
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:46 pm

I've accepted both of your characters, Girl :).

Whatsername
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:35 pm

Kendall is done!

BurningBridges
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miserable on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:56 am

I'm actually unsure about my ability to participate right now, so if someone else is interested in the role, feel free to go for it. I don't want to be "that person" who's joining roleplays while unable to keep up with the ones they've already made a commitment to. I'll let you know for sure once I know :).

Miserable
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:59 pm

No problem, Miserable :). Just let me know.

All finished characters have been added!

Whatsername
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:36 am

Ahh sorry i'm delayed. I've had a ton of distractions this past week. I've got a mostly complete WIP, I'll be completed soon.

Chandz
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:28 pm

Thanks for the update :)

Whatsername
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!