Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Summer Reunited

Summer Reunited

a part of “Summer Reunited”, a fictional universe by Whatsername.

Twelve young celebrities spend the summer together.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Summer Reunited”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Summer Reunited

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:09 am

If we need to move the story along, I'm sure a flash forward to the morning would be fine.

How does everyone else feel?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:02 pm

I think that makes sense at this point.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:39 pm

Sure! 10 AM sound good to you all?

Whatsername
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:34 pm

Alrighty then! When my computer stops acting up, I'll post

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShieldMaiden on Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:37 pm

Sorry about the silence! I just finished my midterms week. I'm also up for the idea! I'll give a post by tonight.

ShieldMaiden
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:37 am

I have some business and I won't be able to make a post until tomorrow's afternoon :p
I want Aiden to be in the kitchen first so he can make breakfast for everyone, so is it okay if you guys stay out of the kitchen until I can make a post for Aiden? :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:59 am

I'm posting tomorrow too!

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:50 am

See, I didn't see the kitchen thing until now and Shay's already there making something for herself, so would Aiden be against having a little help? She needs something to keep her busy anyway

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:18 am

Oh, it's okay, perhaps I'll have Aiden bake some cupcakes :)

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:29 am

No he can still cook. She can start on breakfast cocktails. She was being selfish by making her own food, but seeing Aiden be nice might prompt her to get it together

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:55 am

Well, I was thinking that while the cupcakes were still being baked, Aiden just left the job for the oven while he wandered off somewhere, to the bathroom maybe. And while Aiden wasn't there, Shay appeared and start doing her things. A bit later Aiden returned and they can cook something together :)

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:34 pm

Sure thing!! I'm down for that!

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:05 pm

I'm so sorry for being so absent, especially with Chris' posts.

I will be posting for him tonight, and explaining that he ended up leaving the house and going out to some club late last night to reason his absence.

Does anyone have any ideas for future events? I know the girls are planning on going out today, so the guy characters can work up their own plans. Maybe the beach? And then it's the 4th of July weekend, so I'm sure that tonight (Thursday, the 2nd) and Friday there might be parties for the holiday. Maybe on Saturday night, July 4th, they can host a big party at the house. Let me know what ideas you guys have.

Whatsername
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:01 pm

Well, when I made up Shay's plans for the day, I said that everyone could meet back up at Greystone Manor to party for the night.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:43 pm

^^ That all sounds good to me!

@Lauren Alexa is a demon ;).

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby royals on Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:05 pm

@Girl2Fine2 that "Bitchlette" nickname has me dying xD!

royals
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:59 am

@royals, lol

But also, Alexa frightens me! Do people actually exist that are like her?

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:24 am

On the contrary, Aiden's an angel, though he's not as innocent as people thought he'd be :p

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:09 am

Alexa is crazy lol.

@Chrian Blaire- will we ever meet Aiden's boyfriend?

Just so everyone knows,ShieldMaiden is not feeling well and may not be able to post for the next couple of days.

Whatsername
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:27 am

If there's no problem then maybe he can turn up at the mansion sometimes, to pick Aiden up on dates or something like that and you guys probably will meet him there. I suppose some of the twelves did hear about Krystian since he's quite popular nowadays :p

chrian.
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!