Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Summer Reunited

Summer Reunited

a part of “Summer Reunited”, a fictional universe by Whatsername.

Twelve young celebrities spend the summer together.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Summer Reunited”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Summer Reunited

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:35 pm

I have no idea why that posted twice.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:15 pm

LMK when you guys want to do another time skip!

We could skip to midday when they're all out and socializing, or the end of the afternoon when they're finishing up their spa/shopping day & beach day and moving on to dinner together. No rush, just don't want to drag anything on for too long.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whatsername
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:47 pm

Hey everyone!

I hate having to bow out of this roleplay, because it's been so much fun to read through and follow. However, with my extended absences and difficulty of posting, I'm afraid that this roleplay is too much for me to juggle right now. I hope you understand.

I loved roleplaying with you guys and I hope this roleplay lives long and prospers. (Sorry)

Have a wonderful day!

-BurningDark

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:50 pm

Aw, so sad to see you go, BurningDark, but thanks for having the courtesy to let us know :). Wishing you all the best!

@Everyone else - do you think I should post a RPer's Wanted thread to see if anyone else would like to be involved? We could have them create new characters that just show up to the house a day late.

Whatsername
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:02 am

That could work. Go for it!!

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby royals on Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:53 pm

I might have someone interested in joining so I'll send them our link :). I'm going to post tonight, just so everyone knows.

royals
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:05 pm

Great! Thanks, royals!

Everyone, we did a time skip to around 6ish tonight. Everyone can be finishing up their girl's/guy's day and coming home to get ready for dinner. Then, everyone can reunite for dinner and a club night.

Whatsername
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thunder on Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:14 pm

I saw your posting for new characters and would like to make a male with the FC of Tristan Wilds Demetrius Joyette. Depending on what my work schedule for the next few weeks looks like, I might make a female too but I'll let you know for sure by the end of the week.

Thunder
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:59 pm

Hey, I'd love to join in the roleplay if you'd have me, I'd like to reserve Character 7, and you guys can just call me Geekly. I have a pretty busy week but it will free up and I'll do my best to make my character ASAP so I can join in.

Geekly
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:41 am

Awesome ^^. You are both free to create completely original characters too. You don't need to fit the specific role FC, gender or age (just keep it 18+)!

Whatsername
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:43 am

I'm aiming to post some time tomorrow night. Alexandra is going to have joined the girls for the day, but where did you (royals, Collapse, ShieldMaiden or Girl2Fine2) want to start after the time skip? Unless someone posts before me, which is likely, and then I'll just go along with wherever your characters are!

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShieldMaiden on Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:50 am

Hey guys, as Whatsername said, I came down with both a minor case of food poisoning as well as insomnia for the past week. While I am completely fine this week, I am stuck catching up on work. I'll post before the end of this week once I get some breathing room. Sorry again!

ShieldMaiden
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:24 pm

@LaurenAFI, I think that since the guys are at the house already (I might have read it wrong when I breezed through that last post), the girls could be just on their way back from shopping. I can't post right now because I'm working on a presentation I procrastinated on, but I will try to get something in either before I go to bed or when I get back from class tomorrow.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:10 pm

Oh god, that got bad fast xD. Owen is going to have a heart attack before this summer is over.

Whatsername
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:41 pm

Glad you're feeling better, ShieldMaiden! I'm lucky to say I've never had food poisoning but insomnia is my worst enemy (even though it usually works to my benefit on this site, since I always end up with energy to post but not do real work). I'm excited to see how Colette reacts to all of this craziness.

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:36 pm

I feel like everyone just needs a tub of ice cream to themselves each and to just breathe

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:57 pm

After reading those posts, I second that ^^.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:43 pm

Currently at a school pageant for friend but I will post within the next two hours

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:02 am

Just so no one thinks I'm Godmodding and hates me, I worked out the phone convo between Ari and Owen with Whatsername via PM!

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:47 pm

This video makes me love Tinashe ten times more. :O I never realized she was that freaking good.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!