Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Summer At Spalding's

Summer At Spalding's

a part of “Summer At Spalding's”, a fictional universe by Laseu.

What better way to spend the summer than by being abandoned at a random house, with five other strangers?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Summer At Spalding's”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Summer At Spalding's

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:57 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Summer At Spalding's"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Laseu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Summer At Spalding's

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:59 am

Make sure you check for updates and most importantly, have fun!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Laseu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby けい-けゃん on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:12 am

Laseu-San makes such interesting rps.... OTL If you would have her again, Kei-chan would like to join perhaps to take a male again?
Last edited by けい-けゃん on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

けい-けゃん
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:33 am

Could I please take the female spot? ;D
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:35 am

Reserve Male Spot!!!!!!!
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:21 am

@Kei-Chan
Thanks ^v^ , and of course!!

@HorseyGirl

DONE! :D

@Uchiha_Itachi
Got you down :)

@All
I added one more spot for both male and female, since it looks like the
roleplay filled up fast :P

Laseu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby けい-けゃん on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:35 am

And Kei-chan's already done with her character llD Already

Tell her if something's wrong and she'll fix it~

けい-けゃん
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WowDude on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:30 pm

Reserve male #3 PLEASEEE??

WowDude
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:44 pm

May I reserve female 3 if she is still avaliable? :DD
I submitted a character just in case, if there is anything you'd like me to change/add, please do tell me. :)
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:51 pm

ADDED!! :)

Laseu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:33 am

Okay added/updated my character!

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:12 pm

Just waiting for my character to be added! ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:56 pm

I hope I did it right... :)

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Hey, guys I really like this RP and I'd rather not see it die! :) Thanks!

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:57 am

Ok so thats 3/5 people that have posted, waiting for everyone to make there Intro post before I continue mine, unless its fine if i continue right now? @Laseu

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:35 am

So im guessing this is dead! :(

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!