Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

'Sup

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

'Sup

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deer on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:46 pm

My name is Deer.

I prefer to drink tea and eat bread, along with the occasional snacking of toasty muffins. I lay in my bed because I am lazy. A lazy deer, in fact. I am terrible at role-playing, but love to role-play. What an ironic situation. I also enjoy the presence of apple juice. It is a delicious delicacy, really. When I am out of my bed, I am sitting on my couch. When I am not on my couch, I am on the other couch. These are unimportant objectives, but they are also quite the important concern for a deer. A simple deer who knows the English language and is lazy.

After all, justice in this world is just a bunch of principles made by those with power to suit themselves. -Ciel Phantomhive

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Deer
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: 'Sup

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:33 am

My name is Raize.

I'm probably just about as lazy as you, and that's cool. Right on, bro. You do you. It's good that you know the English language, because if you didn't, I'd probably assume you only knew the very rare Canadian dialect. I have no idea about whether this has anything to do with Canada, but I'm Canadian, so it's coo'. I like tea, as long as it's not sweet. I like couches, as long as it's a couch. I like anything I can lounge around on, actually. Your nickname is going to be DITHL. Dithl. If you can't figure out what that means, throw me a message. Or, you can just demand I tell you know. That'd be all right, too. I don't know.

Welcome, Deer. I'm sure you'll find that a lot of us are just as lazy as you. Not really. You're all alone. People like us will always be alone, on a couch, drinking tea and eating crumpets.

Welcome.
"Uhhhhhhhhhh." - Karisse

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deer on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:04 pm

Hello, Raize. Thank you for the kind welcome and my new nickname. I am going to assume DITHL stands for Deer in The Hot Lengerie. If it does not, it should. I have now ran out of tea. It is a depressing situation, really. So alas, I presume advance towards the kitchen. It is quite the hard venture, as I am already tiring.

Deer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:43 am

So your user name drew me in; at first I thought it was an acronym for Directional Explosive Echo Ranging like maybe you were the proud grandchild of John Buckley. "That's cool" I thought, only to click on this and see your avatar picture was of an actual deer. Not just any deer - but a deer like from one of those watercolors hanging in a dentist's office painted between the years 1957 through 1971. You know where people seem too happy and the dogs look disproportionate, the paint maybe faded or was purposefully given that pastel wash. I've always found portraits of clowns done during this period to be particularly unsettling, as more times than not the subject would likely be dead and perhaps haunt the painting. Moving on, welcome to the site and enjoy your stay. I'm sure you will soon become a productive member full of wit, charm and civility.

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deer on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:14 am

That made me cry.

Deer
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!