Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Super Robot Wars: New Generations

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Super Robot Wars: New Generations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:30 pm

The man laughed as he finally felt the Psycho Gundam explode, the mobile suit start to crack, before the large armored beast went down, its command capsule flying away from the burning inferno that was at one point a Mobile Suit. Its purple outer shell ignited, the bright paint of the Titans unit becoming a pale, dark ugly black, before it would at last explode. The mobile suit was defeated, but the passenger was still willing to fight, her cries clear over the radio clear.
“I’ll get you later!” she cried, before Ryand grabbed the capsule, the Variable fighter in its Gerwalk form, as he prepared to land in the Nemo.
“This battle is over, and… I have a long story to tell all of you when we get back,” he said, “So meet me in the debriefing room…”
It would be an awkward time, as he would have to explain…. His other persona.

Space.
Axis Colony
“The biggest concern is the Titans. I have a feeling the Earth forces will have to deal with them, then we will make a trip to the Federation’s lunar cities, and make a peace treaty, that way we can leave more forces at Axis. The Federation… without their fleet, we and ZAFT have complete and total control of space. Of course, you are in charge of Axis, and I am but the humble representative from the AEUG..”

The so called Red Comet knew when to compliment, and when to press his rhetorical attacks, but dealing with someone like Haman… was not something to be treated lightly. One misstep, and he would lose control of this entire situation.

Deep Space
The main beam of the SDF finally wiped out the last of the few remaining Memeitc beasts, the assault by the former gunship enough to be noticed on Earth, several hours after the attack ended. Crews were being recalled, as the versatile vessel finally headed towards Pluto, traveling slowly on its course to the former planet.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XaleManix on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:38 pm

Jun smiled a bit and bowed respectfully. "Though I will pilot whatever you assign me, ma'am, I must point out that I was trained in the operation of the Core Fighter, before the RX-78 was produced. I may need some time to adjust to the controls of whatever is being piloted these days." with that, she followed orders. After no more then thirty seconds inside the refurbished VF-1a she had been assigned, she smiled and turned the various systems on. "Jun Liana, VF-1a, ready, steady, go!"

Alex smiled and gently set her down in her suit, having already felt the same thing. "Andrea, is it okay if I go to Axis for a while? I have a feeling I might be needed there."

Zypher, after several minutes of wrap-up work, got some food and found Demitria. "Well you look great." He held out a watermelon smoothie for her, having one in his other hand for himself, but with strawberries as well.

Ciel held her head. "They're here... they're watching... you feel it too, don't you, Kazzy?"

"Foolish girl, you will bend to our will."
"Your resistance will only cause more destruction to those you pretend to help."
"This is your final warning."
"Submit, or die."
"You'd think after all the time I've been around, I'd have some form of an interesting quote, wouldn'tcha?" -Me

Image help me save a life, will you?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XaleManix
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rokku on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:15 pm

Kira was a bit shocked by Ryand suddenly calling a meeting, especially since he'd barely even met the guy. But he landed the Freedom Gundam back inside the Nemo, climbed out, and walked to the briefing room, regardless.

"This better be good, I hate random meetings."

==============================================================================

Andrea sighed a bit, but did not protest. Alex was a very busy person, always going to deal with people all over, and she knew that if he asked to leave, it was for a very good reason.

"To Axis? Okay...I know that if you are truly needed there, it is for a good reason. Just come back soon, okay?"

===========================================================================

Demitria took the watermelon smoothie enthusiastically, glad to get something back into her body after wearing herself out so much during that last battle.

"Thanks for not getting me strawberry, Zypher! How did you know I didn't like strawberries?"

=============================================================================

The Commissar certainly was impressed by her new comrade. She obviously was a very adaptable soldier, which was always valuable.

"Very well! Commissar Rei, launching! To the Macross!"

The Gaplant flew free of the hangar and flew off at high speed, with the Macross soon in sight...

Haman nodded. She hated these Titans most of all.

"Yes, the Titans are a large threat. I've heard rumors of high-ranking Titans officials wanting to make an alliance with me. I do not support this...And I very much appreciate your respect, Char. However, it will take some time to arrange such plans, so I would like you to have intelligence gathered about the Titans so that we can arrange forces in correspondence with their military might."

She put on a sly grin for a second.

"By the way, what is the state of your crew?"

==========================================================================

Kaz screamed in pain, an immensely loud scream that could be heard outside of his Quebely.

"You SIRT bastards...Get out of my head! I won't submit to your evil!"

The pain was immense, and the thing he feared the most was true...

SIRT had found him and Ciel.

Rokku
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:42 pm

OOC: Sorry All
Nemo
Northern British Columbia

In the meeting hall, Ryand, and a younger girl were both waiting, but the younger girl was shouting, “No… You will just send me back there!” were some of the words which could be heard from her mouth, “Let me go.. I want to go back with the true Zeon…”
“Gentlemen…” he said, “This is pr… “
“My name is Karen. This…” she smacked Ryand again, “Is my brother,, well adopted brother..” she said, “He destroyed my Gundam!”
“This is why I dragged you out here, but anyway, she’s going to be under my observation. Do you all have any questions?”

Space

Near Earth
Axis

The blonde man smiled, “We are in need of supplies, rest and food,” he said, “But all in all we couldn’t be better. The Titans are running scared to Earth…” he said, “However, we should be heading towards their base, I promise to bring you back the best intelligence… that this Comet can find. His pun was intended, but his mind was on other subjects…

Super Dimensional Fortress Macross: Humanoid Form

The Macross was already resting, as repairs had started, however the feelings of normalcy started soon, as the shop hand thanked Zypher for buying the smoothie. Star was waiting for the guest from the Pluto station, the man sighing as he looked at space, the occasional wrecked part flying near the massive ship. “Its amazing…. Just amazing..”

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XaleManix on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:46 pm

Alex appeared in a flash of white light, standing behind Casval, to his right. "Good day, captain. Madame Karn." He bowed his head respectfully to both and sat down. "Forgive me for being late, I'm juggling a lot of things right now. I'm here to advocate for reasoning with the Titans. As a pilot, I would have followed either of you with the same loyalty as the six hundred, but its still the wrong choice. You've got enough trouble on your hands without having to kill each other over something as stupid as a political position. I'm not saying to give in to the titans, but try for peace first. Peace, and technological advancement. The Persians are coming, and this time you don't have Thermopylae to help you. My advice is to get the entire weight of the army behind you before you go to war." He sighed, knowing that this wasn't going anywhere. "I'll go talk to Scirocco, you two play nice while I'm gone, okay? I'd rather not have a spacenoid civil war going on over a broken relationship." He bowed to the two commanders, and began to travel.

Zypher blinked, "I don't know either... I just thought you'd like it without strawberries..."

Ciel screamed loudly one last time as the final traces of SIRT's mental attack left her. "Kazzy... I want to go home..."

Jun stared at all the fancy controls. "Commissar, before we get into something more complex, may I play around with this thing? I've never been in one of these, and I would hate to not know what I'm doing in a real combat situation."

XaleManix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rokku on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:04 pm

Kira was in deep thought in the Nemo mess hall. He had felt something...different when he was fighting that Gundam. He didn't seem to have any sense of fear or self-preservation. In fact, he'd nearly gotten killed by that thing.

"What am I? It's like I was in some kind of berserk state!"

He shook it off, hoping that it was just the heat of battle or something like that...

Kaz was still clutching his head, his ears ringing with pain. But then Ciel asked to go home.

"What good will that do, Ciel? How do we know SIRT can't affect us up in space? And what about the others?"

He wanted to fight them. Destroy SIRT. Finally earn his freedom. But who knew what that would entail?

========================================================================

The Commissar flagged down the Macross, asking to be let in. But she almost forgot about Jun's request.

"Very well. You are free to do some testing. Meanwhile, I shall be landing on the Macross. Join me shortly, if you can."

The Gaplant transformed back into its Mobile Suit mode and came to rest on the Macross' Mobile Suit deck, with Rei shedding her helmet and landing on the deck below.

"The guests have arrived."

=========================================================================

Haman was shocked by the reappearance of that familiar boy. However, this time he was speaking to the both of them, something about trying to make peace with the Titans...But before she could respond to him, he left.

"Peace and technological advancement, he says...Personally, I think we should just hope that boy's meeting with Paptimus Scirocco goes well, otherwise we might have the Titans interrupt us."

===========================================================================

Demitria smiled as she sipped the delicious watermelon smoothie. Sure enough, she was aching EVERYWHERE...She made a mental note to have the feedback turned down a little bit.

It was weird being with Zypher, because even though she really didn't, she felt like she knew him...

Rokku
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:12 pm

Earth: Axis Asteroid

With the Red Comet still flustered over that last comment, it would be a while before he could regain his composure. Even the former ace of the One Year War couldn’t handle paradimensional humans, as his talks with Lalah would clearly show. “…I’m never going to understand Ascension,” he said, before heading over to a window, where a AEUG Slamis, and a Zeon Musai transport were traveling together in formation. “…Amazing… just amazing with cooperation will do for you..”

Inside the Nemo

A man would sit near Kira, saying, “Hey kid… you get used to that state, its called your inner Psycho…” the pilot laughed as his face was still covered in his flight helmet, “Just remember that if you don’t do that, they will do that to you… but don’t you have a meeting to go to?” As he then started to leave, Kaz would notice the symbol of the Ravens, the mercenaries who wandered the desert in advanced NEXT mechs, as the pilot headed to another part of the crowded cafeteria.

Deep Space: SDF Macross (Under Repairs)

As a VF-1 would walk along the mobile suit hangar, Star was inside, wearing a basic spacesuit to welcome the two to the Super Dimension Fortress. “Hello there,” he said over the coms, “Are you going to stay out here, or come inside to eat and discuss the state of the fleet…” He waited for an answer, the ace super robot pilot used to the downtimes between missions..

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolarAdept on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:55 am

Earth, near the Nemo

Approaching the Nemo in his brand new and shiny Sword Dagger, Joshua pressed the IFF signal button, sending his codes and orders to the bridge, hoping that the approval notice will arrive soon. His batteries were running low and he started hearing strange sounds from the joints in the legs - all of that jumping and landing, especially considering the soil that entered every small crack and cranny, probably damaged something in the small parts or whatever made the legs bend properly. The prospect of following the Nemo from the base and boarding it with nothing but his mobile suit did not seem like a lucrative task earlier and it certainly did not seem like that now. Especially considering the fact that he nearly got into the crossfire with the giant hulk of metal that attacked the ship earlier.

"Hey, you guys aboard the Nemo!" Joshua said in the impatient and loud voice he used when he was tired and annoyed by things, addressing the bridge through the comm link, "Mind opening the hatch so I can get through? I just spent nearly an hour chasing you from a far-away base and I want to take a nice long nap after this."

Note to self: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/super-robot-wars-general-interest-thread-t4427.html

SolarAdept
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:29 pm

Earth; Nemo Outer Decks

The Nemo, a massive space battleship, was waiting for the Sword Strike, as on the upper decks, a team of techs were waiting, eager to read the data collected from the large Mobile Suit’s computers. “Sword Strike, sorry for the delay,” a voice said over the coms, “We were working on getting coms working with the Minoskvy particles still in the air, you may land while ready, and please report to debriefing room 2, there is an important person waiting to meet you.” It wasn’t usual to see strike types, as the Gundam, cheaper than the MK-2, had been massed produced, but most of the Strikes were in orbit, or with Mars, serving alongside the LEV forces of BHARAM.

Nemo: Debriefing Room 2

Ryand, however was distracted, finding the result of his research here, as he spoke to the captain of the Nemo. “As you know captain, around 1900 today, we captured this pilot.. who happens to be someone I’ve trained back when I was assigned to the Titans test team…” the man shighed, “Then again, I should have disclosed this at the time…”

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XaleManix on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:43 pm

Katrine nodded to Ryand. "Its okay, Ryand, we all have pasts we'd like to forget." Her gaze turned to Sero when she said this, then looked to the girl clutching his hand with her scorched ones. Motherly instinct overpowered all reason, and she rushed to her daughter. "Katrine, what did you do this time? Your hands are... Katrine, you've cooked them to the bones!"
"Mother, I am fine. I had to perform some on-the-fly modifications to the reactor, and I was unable to use proper safety equipment. I will be fine in a few days," her daughter replied, letting her mother peel the charred flesh back, not even wincing. Pain wasn't a foreign feeling to her. Since she was eight, she had been constantly foregoing personal comfort in the name of some kind of improvement or another.
Leeva sighed and smiled. "Go to the infirmary, Katrine, I'll come see you when the meeting is over."
A half forgotten boy decided that this moment was best for make his comment,"I think the girl is well enough to stay for the duration, don't you think, Captain?" Sero kneeled down to meet eyes with the captain and her daughter, "I'll take her to the infirmary after the meeting."

Ceil was just beside herself with happiness. "Kazzy! isn't it cute? A mother and daughter together... I want to have a life like that one day."

Deep in space, a flicker of bright purple light began to spread as it took form. first a body, then two pincered claws, then a long tail that curved up into a stinger. this form moved about a moment, then dissolved into a comet of violet plasma. it screamed towards the Mcross at such speed that it nearly broke the barriers of space-time.

"Fly, Unit R."
"Rend your foes with your might."
"Destroy the aberrants."
"You are our sword. Cut down the traitors."

XaleManix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rokku on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:49 am

Kira was shocked by this strange man. The only thing that made him even remotely identifiable was the Ravens emblem he wore. A mercenary.

Kira walked along to the meeting, thinking. He'd heard of people called Berserkers, who became unstoppable killing machines when in battle...He quickly perished that thought in terror. He knew that he wasn't any kind of Berserker.

During the meeting, he saw the mercenary again. Except this time, he revealed himself. Ryand said something about how he was from the Titans.

"Wait! I thought the Psyco Gundam was a Mobile Suit designed for Cyber Newtypes! Are you saying this guy is..."

If this new character WAS a Cyber Newtype, they were in for a lot of trouble.

========================================================================

Kaz couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. All of his prowess, all of his power, and he was easily turned into a screaming mess by those SIRT scum. He knew they'd given him life again, but they were too easily willing to take it away.

A sudden word from Ciel broke him out of his mental raging. Something about wanting a family.

"Ciel...I...I would love to have a family with you. Because I love you very much. But until we can free ourselves, that dream may not come true..."

He turned away again, trying to hide the tears on his face.

==========================================================================

The Commissar was glad to see a welcoming party. She hadn't seen anyone who wasn't on Pluto in quite a while, and now she was back on the Macross again.

I wish that I could get on a ship like this and leave Pluto behind forever...

"Very well. Lead the way, please."

She motioned for Jun to follow, eager at the prospect of discussion with higher-ups.

Rokku
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolarAdept on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:57 am

"Alright, I'll get there as soon as I can." '...assuming there will be someone to tell me where the damn place is.' He continued the line in his mind, while navigating the Dagger into the Nemo's interior, hoping not to collide with anything on the way - he was not particularly fond of entering battleships by himself on earth, the thought that he might damage a multi-million dollar machine by accident was not making it any easier to him either.

As soon as he "parked" the Sword Dagger in it's designated spot, he promptly walked towards what he believed to be the room he was asked to go to. The experience of boarding a Space Noah-class ship was not in his resume and he had absolutely no idea where he was supposed to go. The lack of a simple sign to tell him which room was what also didn't help, so he spent a few minutes getting to the right place.

"I assume this is the second debriefing room?" He said as he entered the room, trying to guess who was the important person he was supposed to meet. His hand still went over towards his head from habit, as he said the things he was used to saying now; "Lt. Joshua Emerik, reporting for duty."
Last edited by SolarAdept on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

SolarAdept
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:01 pm

Earth, Nemo

Ryand sighed, “Well yes. You see, I may not be a strong Newtype, hell I can barley operative a Mobile Suit without using an extra AI, she…” He nodded, “She was.. “Brother..:” she said, “Why are you telling them about my power…”
Ryand then simply said, “Just because I’m the only one who can outfly you does not mean…” He was stopped with a hug, as he went on, “And so, …” He turned to the new pilot, “Well hello, I’m Ryand, and welcome to the Nemo. Sorry for you to be seeing me like this but.. come on, sit,” he said, “As I was saying, I was part of the Titans test team, testing out the Mark 2 before it was taken, however she…”

The girl got up, “My name is Marina,” she seemed proud of that name, “I was the pilot of that Gundam, but now I’ll be with you, since brother is with you all…” Ryand then simply said, “Well.. this is why I usually don’t talk about my past… It would be a long meeting for the pilot.

Space, SDF Exclusion Zone

SDF, this is Flyer 0-Niner fiver Eight, here with the report. All Clear.. nothing…” The VEFR-1, along with a Cat Eye scout craft were both flying recon when the strange object went past the two, causing massive sensor disruptions in the patrol craft. “…Whatever that just was, it might be heading your way…”

Inside the Macross

Global looked over the data, as he said to his crew, “All hands, stand at condition yellow alert, we might just have seen a meteor, but we can’t be too sure with these Mimentic beasts..
Jun followed the Commissar, simply asking her, “Rei… I mean Comissar, have you heard, they have an alert out… should we go back ..”

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XaleManix on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:03 am

Ceil hugged Kaz and quickly wiped away his tears before anyone besides her could notice. "That is why we're going to win, Kazzy... we have too much to lose."

the creature stopped in front of the macross and then, after a moment of indecision, flew at it. the plasma was deflected with some difficulty by the armored hull of the battle fortress. After the initial attack ended, the creature gathered into its true form: a scorpion made of hot plasma.

Sero shuttered when he felt the creature, and sighed, standing up. "Another is here... I need something to pilot." He gave Ander a quick glance, then started for the hanger without a moment's pause.

XaleManix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rokku on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:51 pm

Kira found the amount of Newtypes around positively dizzying. His brother and Ciel were Newtypes, that other girl who came with them was a Newtype, and now this new girl.

"Jeez, am I the only pilot left who's NOT a Newtype?"

He laughed a bit. It really did seem that the entire crew of the Nemo was becoming Newtypes.

Maybe a Newtype is something someone can become, not just be...

======================================================

Kaz sighed uneasily. Too much to lose was putting it mildly. They stood to lose EVERYTHING. Not just their lives, but the lives of their friends and potentially the lives of many more people.

"I can't stand to risk that loss. But how do we fight against gods? Are they even able to be fought?"

He sighed and looked down at the floor. These weren't just aliens or war-bent humans. These were something different...

Something much harder to kill.

=================================================================

The Commisar laughed off her partner's fears. What was there to fear, on board one of the most powerful ships around? The Macross was alien technology, and truly strong stuff. This ship was designed to take on entire armadas, what enemy could possibly shake it?

Then she felt a bit of a tremor, not seeing the cause.

"What was that?"

Rokku
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:56 pm

Near Alaska
Earth

“I'll just take this away..” the mysterious man said, as he climbed aboard the GUNDAM. Its powerful thrusters started to push it away from the hangar, as lights and alarms went off. Someone was hijacking Freedom... until of course the Nemo arrived.

“Madame..” Ryand had said, the weeks passing a fairly boring set of events, “We have problems. Alaska needs support, and we are still in Canada. We can retreve the Freedom if you let us launch...” Marina , next to Ryand giggled, as she said, “Captain Cathrine, can we save the Freedom now... I just want its face...” She seemed innocent, as the duo headed off to the hangars.

The pilot of the Freedom looked on with glee in his eyes, as he prepared for battle. “So... this is a GUNDAM... quite interesting...”

Space Station Zero: Location: Above Earth.

“Firing prototype unit...” Of course the AI would be fired, it thought, It was supposed to meet the humans, and impact the earth, but it would use its thrusters to guide its impact to the surface, the craft looking more like a second Operation Meteor than a so called shooting star. This was the ultimate craft in the Lion family, the greatest mech of the DC... the Seigerlion!(Victory Lion)

SDF-1 Exclusion Zone

“What is that..” someone said, as the VF-1 forces saw the plasma wolf, “Send out an OH GOD!” The VF-1 was consumed by the flames of the plasma monsters, as civilians ran to shelter. “I'll be there..” Star was already on the ground, the man pulling out his watch to call forth his powerful super robot.. “CALL GRUNGUST!” he shouted, as the flying machine met his feet, the man smiling as he jumped into its cockpit. “Stay here,” he told the remaining VF-1 pilot, as he flew through the superstructure, heading outside into space. “Now... I'll take you on!” He didn't have his main sword, but his fists alone would do it.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XaleManix on Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:37 pm

Katrine turned around. "Captain Leeva, someone is stealing Freedom Gundam."
"Kira! get yourself a unit and go re-capture your friggin' Gundam! NOW!" Leeva immediately barked, then proceeded to shoo her adopted daughter to the infirmary.
Ceil smiled and hugged Kaz's arm. [hr]We should help Kira, right Kazzy?[/hr]
Suddenly, a flash of light blinded those in the room, and when their vision cleared, Sero was gone.

The purple mass turned only a moment before it began its attack. RIght before it impacted the unready opponent, a shield of blue flame engulfed him. The first monster recoiled away as Alex sat down in captain Gloval's empty chair, took out a pipe, and quietly chewed on the tip. He had brought Sero to face this opponent. "Captain, this creature is made of plasma. recall your flight teams, Sero must face this enemy, and he must do it alone."

Zypher sat next to Demitria and smiled at her. "So... how are you?"

Jun stared out a window at the two forces colliding. She was mortified. "Kommisar, the spirits of two great warriors are colliding... one against us, the other for us..."

XaleManix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rokku on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Kira was not happy. Someone had managed to steal the big fancy Mobile Suit he was supposed to be piloting! While it didn't seem like a big loss to him given that he really didn't like the thing, he still had to go get it back.

"Roger that, Captain!"

He ran into the hangar...Only to find his Guarlion was GONE!

"Where the hell is my Guarlion?"

The techies looked up and sighed.

"Some techies from Isurugi came and took it a bit ago to use your combat data, don't you remember?"

Kira went from being not happy, to enraged. "So you're telling me there's NOTHING I can launch in?" The techies sighed. "Afraid so..."

"Damn it, Leeva's going to have my-Hey, what is that?"

He looked out the open hangar door to the strange glowing object approaching the Earth. Specifically, a spot a few feet away from the Nemo.

"Is that...a mech? Maybe it's for me!"

The Sieguarlion came to a stop in its designated landing position, the entry equipment falling away and the AI control switching off.

"Yeah, it's for me! Here I go!"

He attached a vernier pack to his pilot suit and jetted out to the Sieguarlion, which already had the cockpit opened. That could mean only one thing, the mech was for HIM. So he jumped into the cockpit and took a look around.

"Whoa, this thing has the same controls as the Guarlion! But what's this "BD" button for..." He pressed it, and the cockpit door closed, as restraints tightened around him and the Sieguarlion launched with the kind of speed Valkyries could only dream of.

"Wait...BD...Boost Drive! This thing has a Boost Drive? Kick-ass!" He got control of the machine back and flew back to the Nemo, grabbing the Shishio Blade from its wall hanger and launching towards the Freedom at massive speed, easily catching up with it.

"You aren't going anywhere, Gundam thief! I'm Kira Katamuki, the Sword of Victory!"

He held the sword out in front of him, mimicking the pose inside the cockpit.

"There is nothing my Colossal Blade cannot cut!"

=========================================================================

Kaz was glad to see Ciel being affectionate. While she had been able to calm down after the incident with SIRT, he'd still been high-strung about it.

"No Ciel, I can't go help him every time he runs into a problem, he won't ever be able to take care of the ones he loves by himself. Let's see how he does."

I won't let you fail, Brother.

======================================================================

Demitria smiled and put aside her emptied smoothie.

"I'm fine, still getting used to the Gundam's control system. I'd been training for months, but it still needs fine tuning. That's why I'm not moving so much now...Aside from that, I'm feeling pretty good."

This was good, Zypher wasn't shutting down or talking about how he'd killed her in the past. Demitria was glad to be able to have a normal conversation with Zypher for once. And if she kept this up, perhaps he'd finally stabilize...

============================================================================

The Commissar looked on with the same kind of fearful hesitation as her inferior officer. Whatever was fighting, it was not anything she'd ever seen, and it was most likely dangerous.

"Jun...We should flee as soon as possible."

Rokku
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:44 pm

The Freedom would hover, as it simply pointed a beam weapon at the Guarlion, firing several shots, “..I don't know what that is...” they said, “But I'll beat it back! Beam Shots! Full Spread!” The shots were well placed, but no match for the mobile units armor, “..HOW! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST!”

However, Ryand wasn't having any of this. “Kira!” he said, “Launch us!” The customized variable fighter transformed into its fighter form, the metallic skin shifting into a new body. “Marina password mode engaged...” the subpilot said, “Inserting the keywords, Overblade....” Inside the mech, the lambda driver, a piece of tech snagged in case of things like this would light up the mech, “Kira, I think you will need more power, use this and the shishio blade! Together we can cleave through this!

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XaleManix on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:34 pm

"Kira, stop acting like you're in some child's anime and get your ass in gear, or I'm going to have the Nemo open fire on both you and the Freedom Gundam." A slightly irritated captain Peotraska barked as she bandaged her daughter's burns.

Ceil stared out the window. "Your brother needs our help, Kazzy... he's acting like a little child."

Jun shook her head. "Forgive me, commissar, but this is our place. this is the front line and this is where we are needed. You may leave if that is your wish, I will find another way to serve my duty, but I am going to stay and do my part. I sense the power of God here... and it wants me to aid the Macross."

Zypher started holding his head. "My meds are starting to wear off..."

XaleManix
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!