Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Super Smash Brothers: Shadows of the Puff

a part of “Super Smash Brothers: Shadows of the Puff”, a fictional universe by NumberOnett.

The Smash World is the most peaceful it is capable of being, before the last Original 12 member, Markus the Jigglypuff, ruins everything.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Super Smash Brothers: Shadows of the Puff”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NumberOnett on Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:32 pm

Hello! My, this will be my biggest test of my skill as an RPer yet!

I begrudgingly included the dark characters, because I have a self-imposed ban on them (clicheeee), but I thought I could get away with it here.
I'm an idiot and proud. Only I am allowed to be an idiot.
INSUFFERABLE Smash Bros fan.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NumberOnett
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Super Smash Brothers: Shadows of the Puff

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroBlast on Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:33 pm

I just now saw this and say that I'm impressed, not with the concept (please don't be offended), but that someone actually came up with the idea.

So there are some ideas I wanted to contribute, the first one for an in-RP group called the Smashers of Tomorrow, a group of warriors and friends dedicated to training to be Smashers for the next tournament. This organization has a few branches, the most notable branches being the main branch, these warriors go into extensive training, developing their skills until the one day they are included. The members sometimes join, in the form of the Assist Trophies, to give an assist. Little Mac is the only known member to have been promoted to a full-time Smasher, and still trains new members promising potential.

Another notable branch is the Poke Smashers of Tomorrow, this branch largely includes Pokemon. Fuego the Charizard is a confirmed member, and does maintain that his Trainer, who left the Brawl tournament, helps train the Poke Smashers of Tomorrow. I plan for Caliburn to make an appearance in this group.

Finally, there's the Cross-Platform League, a league in the Smashers of Tomorrow for wandering warriors seeking to train and test their mettle among the Smashers, the legendary Ryu is a Smasher from this league, and even to this day, still trains along side notable members, being Shadow, Elec Man, and Grey Fox.

So with these ideas said, could you and the RPers that joined provide feedback? It will affect what characters I use.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HeroBlast
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Arc Warden Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NumberOnett on Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:49 pm

How about no?

EDIT: Maybe. But I was planning to roleplay as Charizard, under the name of Flashfire. However, Flashfire is a different Charizard entirely from the one in SSBB, so I guess it works.

NumberOnett
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kamibito on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:01 pm

This is fucking

cancer

Kamibito
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NumberOnett on Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:10 am

Cancer is a serious thing, it's not something to compare a roleplay to, even if its plot isn't that great.

NumberOnett
Member for 7 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!