Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Superhero Squad

Superhero Thread

a part of “Superhero Squad”, a fictional universe by unicorns.are.real.

The superheroes of Violet City are all blessed with odd and strange abilities and they are the only ones stopping the city from being overrun with villains.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Superhero Squad”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Superhero Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:15 am

We can't let those guys have some we don't. Basically we don't really need to plan that much, because our job is basically just to react to their stuff, unless anyone here was wants to plant a trap for them or actively look for the lair. Though when it come to starting the RP, we'll probably be having team meeting about how to beat the baddies.

Or main base is much swankier and upper class than theirs. We get to live in a large apartment on the top floor of the tallest apartment building in Violet City. Of course if any of your characters have their own places or prefer to live separate from the group, they can. Though our apartment is decked out, gaming systems, large TV's's is every room, high techs music systems, the works. Everyone provided with their own rooms to do with what they like. All paid for by the Violet City taxpayers. The one who knows their true identity and where their apartment is, is Amaryllis Lancaster. She likes to do tests on everyone and measure their powers, and makes sure they look good to the people. Though anything they need, they talk to her.

Within the apartment there is also a private elevator that goes down to a whole hidden level underground, where is a large number of training equipment. Weight and exercise machines to keep in shape, but also power specific stuff. (I'll let you guys make up what stuff is down their for your character's powers.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Superhero Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:51 pm

I have a feeling that Sang-hyeok pretty much uses his room for storage of his superhero stuff so his room is pretty empty aside from a bed, desk, and closet. Other than that I don't really have any other ideas for his room. I guess for the underground he would probably just use the gym equipment to keep fit but get as involved with combat training unless people drag him into it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:49 pm

So I have a post written up for Eris, but I'm unsure whether or not to post it since I have no idea where we're starting from. I've put her in her room listening to the radio(s) but if you had another idea I can easily edit it.

Also, I think Eris' room will be relatively girlish. Something like THIS. In the training room, there will probably be relatively large objects for her to move and mess about with, along with things to run up, climb, and jump around on. Parkour stuff, you know? There might also be things to try hit, eg. targets, or even a room where she can let off some steam and blow stuff up.
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:00 am

I figure first post for all of us it just a summary of getting the message and then meeting up outside the bank. I'll post for Connor in minute, but basically I'll have him get the message and then round up all the people at the superhero complex and for anyone not at the complex they'll get a text with the address and "The Reapers". So you can write that into whatever you write for you characters.

Also for dealing with the bank robbery, did you guys have any specific ideas for you characters' roles? I have a very loose plan to run by you guys that is completely open to change. So I was thinking that Gizmo could use his technology stuff to find another way into the building for himself and Eric so that they can both (specifically Eric here) sneak up on Riley and James and draw them away from the hostages. Then Eris can sneakily get the hostages to safety, using her telekinesis to communicate with them silently. Rebecca, Connor and Arwen would go to the source of the explosion and wait to hear from Eris that the hostages are safe before going after Dominus and Caclia.

Just kind of giving a plan overview what do you guys think? make any alterations you want?

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:09 am

That sounds like a plan to me! :D
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:51 am

Sounds good to me!

Eris will probably sneak through the ventilation system to get the hostages out. She won't want to get close to John since he makes her powers go out of whack. She may even sneak in using the vents and go around and pretend to be a hostage. I don't know. She does what she likes, really.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:03 pm

Gizmo can do that. Swarms of Small drones inbound to assist!

Plus, the other twin can watch from afar as an eagle eye.

And so, so much more. :)
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:24 pm

Okay, was there any way that my post could be any funnier? :3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!