Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Supernatural Camp

Supernatural Camp

a part of “Supernatural Camp”, a fictional universe by Dark_Rose.

Welcome to the camp full of all the fun competitions and activities of Summer Camp...with a twist of course!!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Supernatural Camp”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Supernatural Camp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Supernatural Camp"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dark_Rose
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Supernatural Camp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goldenflame on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:36 pm

Can i reserve a character from water and darkness?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Goldenflame
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:43 pm

Can I reserve a darkness character?

Grrbot
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Synicate on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:48 pm

May I reserve a girl for Fire?

Synicate
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightANDDark on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Can I reserve an earth character? Side question; can I alter the ability a bit, it says they can move earth around, but can I make it so it's like gems that grow in the earth? If not, just say so.

LightANDDark
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~~Shadow~~ on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Can I reserve a Nature character?
" 'Hope' is the thing with feathers-
That perches in the soul-
And sings the tune without the words-
And never stops-at all-"
- Emily Dickinson

ImageImage
"Please click on us to help us hatch!"

~~Shadow~~
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyDay on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Can I reserve a darkness character

BloodyDay
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:07 pm

All above reservations are accepted!

@lightANDdark Earth is like moving earth and rocks and things, and I will allow the gems too since those are also closely tied with Earth. :D

Dark_Rose
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightANDDark on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:14 pm

Yay! I'll send the character sheet ASAP.

LightANDDark
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love~in~your~eyes on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:03 pm

Can I make a darkness and nature person?

Love~in~your~eyes
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isara12 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:03 pm

Oh! Oh! Would blood be under water or darkness?

isara12
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:08 pm

@Love~in~your~eyes Yes!

@That would have to be water, though blood-controling (basically controlling a person) is a difficult skill to master. But, yes, a blood would be under water. :D

Dark_Rose
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:25 pm

Could I reserve a Air user and a Fire user ^_^

EDIT: I would also like to reserve someone from the Darkness cabin as well.. hehe I love roleplays like this!!
“In my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.”

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sgirl12 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:08 pm

Can I reserve a Fire character, please?
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau

sgirl12
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:13 pm

@ sgirl12 Do you mean the one you already sent me? I accepted them. :)

@The_Fallen_One Yes to the Air and Fire, but for now the Darkness cabin is full, but you could have another Air or Fire, or a Water or Nature. Or just the ones you already reserved, Air and Fire.

Dark_Rose
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:18 pm

@ The_Fallen_One Never mind! You can make a Fire, air, and darkness! :) Could you try to maybe make one of them a guy, since most are girls so far? Thanks!

Dark_Rose
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:20 pm

Thank you and yes, I was already planning on it :) They will be up tomorrow, which will give me tonight to think about who I want to be male and female.... Thank you :))

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sgirl12 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:28 pm

Thanks a ton. I just saw it:)

sgirl12
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sgirl12 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:56 pm

How do you want us to start the role play?

sgirl12
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:47 am

Looks like you need some guys so I'd be willing to make a air guy?

Grrbot
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!