Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Supernatural Camp

Supernatural Camp

a part of “Supernatural Camp”, a fictional universe by Dark_Rose.

Welcome to the camp full of all the fun competitions and activities of Summer Camp...with a twist of course!!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Supernatural Camp”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Supernatural Camp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Supernatural Camp"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dark_Rose
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Supernatural Camp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goldenflame on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:36 pm

Can i reserve a character from water and darkness?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Goldenflame
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:43 pm

Can I reserve a darkness character?

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Synicate on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:48 pm

May I reserve a girl for Fire?

Synicate
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightANDDark on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Can I reserve an earth character? Side question; can I alter the ability a bit, it says they can move earth around, but can I make it so it's like gems that grow in the earth? If not, just say so.

LightANDDark
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~~Shadow~~ on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Can I reserve a Nature character?
" 'Hope' is the thing with feathers-
That perches in the soul-
And sings the tune without the words-
And never stops-at all-"
- Emily Dickinson

ImageImage
"Please click on us to help us hatch!"

~~Shadow~~
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyDay on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Can I reserve a darkness character

BloodyDay
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:07 pm

All above reservations are accepted!

@lightANDdark Earth is like moving earth and rocks and things, and I will allow the gems too since those are also closely tied with Earth. :D

Dark_Rose
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightANDDark on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:14 pm

Yay! I'll send the character sheet ASAP.

LightANDDark
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love~in~your~eyes on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:03 pm

Can I make a darkness and nature person?

Love~in~your~eyes
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isara12 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:03 pm

Oh! Oh! Would blood be under water or darkness?

isara12
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:08 pm

@Love~in~your~eyes Yes!

@That would have to be water, though blood-controling (basically controlling a person) is a difficult skill to master. But, yes, a blood would be under water. :D

Dark_Rose
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:25 pm

Could I reserve a Air user and a Fire user ^_^

EDIT: I would also like to reserve someone from the Darkness cabin as well.. hehe I love roleplays like this!!
β€œIn my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.”

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sgirl12 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:08 pm

Can I reserve a Fire character, please?
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau

sgirl12
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:13 pm

@ sgirl12 Do you mean the one you already sent me? I accepted them. :)

@The_Fallen_One Yes to the Air and Fire, but for now the Darkness cabin is full, but you could have another Air or Fire, or a Water or Nature. Or just the ones you already reserved, Air and Fire.

Dark_Rose
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Rose on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:18 pm

@ The_Fallen_One Never mind! You can make a Fire, air, and darkness! :) Could you try to maybe make one of them a guy, since most are girls so far? Thanks!

Dark_Rose
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:20 pm

Thank you and yes, I was already planning on it :) They will be up tomorrow, which will give me tonight to think about who I want to be male and female.... Thank you :))

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sgirl12 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:28 pm

Thanks a ton. I just saw it:)

sgirl12
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sgirl12 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:56 pm

How do you want us to start the role play?

sgirl12
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:47 am

Looks like you need some guys so I'd be willing to make a air guy?

Grrbot
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!