Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Supernatural living

Supernatural living

a part of “Supernatural living”, a fictional universe by funnyheart.

You can be a supernatural being or a human that doesn't fit in. You find an ad for an apartment that has just opened, and it's the perfect opportunity for you.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Supernatural living”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Supernatural living

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Oh boy, this'll be interesting...
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:44 am

I was afriad Asper would end upsaying something contrary to what the Bible said. We will just have to leave who is correct up for debate, alright?
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:52 am

Yeah, try not to get offended by Asper, he is sometime to truthful when saying what he as experienced, deep down he means good by it but the things he say can sometimes come across as to "all knowing."
Asper knocked,
at the castle keep.
But the gates were barred!
The Gods, asleep!

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:52 am

I had to edit a few times since I posted late.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:06 pm

Hi hi~
I submitted a character for the RP today, and I was wondering if you were still accepting characters?
If I am accepted, would someone mind catching me up to speed with the important happenings of the RP?

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Well, there might have been too many important details that happened to describe them all in one post. Maybe you can skim over and see? That might be more helpful. We'll fill you in if there is something you need to know as you post, if accepted.

Anyway, I'm seriously considering creating an NPC. I thought of a conflict involving that sort of character, which will be explained in the character's profile, if you want me to go ahead and make him.

On a side note, I'm also considering David confiding in Asper, from time to time, as the RP progresses. With the human half there and all, there is much pressure for him to follow his mandate to protect Lanuya, and even more pressure from his affection for her. Poor guy! He knows the Lord trusts him, but David will sometimes have difficulty trusting himself.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:17 pm

Ahhh! Battle royale! This is insane! Why can't the demons leave Black alone..?

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:13 am

It was intense, to bad it ended D:

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:51 am

Maybe next time, the odds should be a little more even? That godmoding really annoyed the crap out of me. Oh, well! Time to move on! By the way, what do you think of my suggestion for an NPC?

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:55 pm

I'm thinking of creating another character myself.

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:57 pm

I'm done with all the fighting... Black's done with Kali, White's gonna ignore John and Vermil... I don't know yet... But I'm done...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:38 am

As masato said... Could someone do a little catch up on what's going on? I haven't really been following the whole Black, White, Kali, Jonathan whole fight...

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:13 am

I can't remember many of the details, since I've joined, Asper, Vermil, and David had a fight with John. But now things seem all calmed down. For now

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:41 pm

FFuh sorry for not telling anyone that I'd be gone- but I just found out myself. Sorry, I as away from 4 days. Can someone PM me about what's gone on with my charry so I don't have to go all the way back and read ALL dos posts? Cuz I'm lazy e.e

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:55 pm

Not much happened. Vermil's made a new friend, Asper and John tried to kill Black... That's the most important things to Samil really...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:34 pm

Where is the GM? I've been waiting a while to find out if my character is approved...

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:34 am

I think Vermil and I are waiting on you Kyren

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Correction: only John tried to kill Black. Vermil, Asper, and David were fighting him to stop that.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:01 pm

I hope Kyren gets on sometime soon, Asper is just sitting outside of Vermils door lol

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:33 pm

So whats the story with your NPC Zachary?

Asper
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!