Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

Supernatural living

Supernatural living

a part of “Supernatural living”, a fictional universe by funnyheart.

You can be a supernatural being or a human that doesn't fit in. You find an ad for an apartment that has just opened, and it's the perfect opportunity for you.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Supernatural living”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Supernatural living

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby funnyheart on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:42 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Supernatural living"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

funnyheart
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Supernatural living

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:00 am

Hey, a cute rp.Can I make two characters? One a girl and the other a boy? They could be siblings.
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kathrin
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:46 am

I've submitted a character. I hope you like.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:37 am

I'll be submitting, 3 maybe 4 characters into this, all related.
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Child of the Winged
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:21 am

I'll have to make this character when I get back, but I have a quick question before I do; if our character has a pet, do you want to make them their own character sheet, or just include them with hte character? I only ask because it says pets are allowed...and I have an idea for a character. :P
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:05 pm

Hey' I'm very interested in this. It looks pretty cool. Sorry for the possible long length of my question. I'm trying to make sure I can do this on a phone.
So... For my question. How long do you want posts to be? If I'm still interested in a week, and this is still alive, may I join then? And if our character has a younger sibling, may I make a separate sheet for him/her?

TheBouquineuse
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:41 pm

This is my characters outfit: http://imgur.com/XTFfs

Grrbot
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby T1ra on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:25 pm

grrr i go to sleep and now i don't know how to jump in DX
ImageImage

T1ra
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:03 pm

This is Ari's bedroom if anyone wants to see...
: http://imgur.com/ema5P

Grrbot
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:55 pm

I've added Kaliyah's Cousin, Yakusoku. I hope that's alright! I won't post with him until you accept but still.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:57 pm

I'll bring back one brother if need be, I just added them to drop Vermil off... And I don't play a good male character.

Child of the Winged
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:30 am

You should! They look interesting, I mean you put all that work into them it seems a shame not to use them.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:34 am

Who then..? Who should come back? It's your call... I love them all equally!!

Child of the Winged
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:12 am

I submitted a male character, who happens to be a human who gained supernatural powers through genetic experimentation on the part of a supernatural being who has the same abilities he does.
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

ZacharyTC
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:32 am

Child of the Winged wrote:Who then..? Who should come back? It's your call... I love them all equally!!

Bring back Black! (ha! tongue twister!) He seems like a whole lot of fun XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:35 am

The cold harsh bastard? And here I thought everyone would like White better~

Child of the Winged
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:17 am

Everyone would, However, Kali tries to make friends with everyone so he'll be a nice little challenge for her. Or you could add them both *shrugs*

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:33 am

I don't see the harm... Azur can stay searching cause he hates women...

Child of the Winged
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:37 am

Yea...he sounds fun ._. XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:23 pm

Poor Azur... He won't pop up again...

Child of the Winged
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!