Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Supernatural (IC)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Supernatural (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:13 pm

Brooke smirked and wandered over to his bike, "Really...? I have a Lamborghini.... It's shiny," She said, sarcastically. "Nice bike, by the way..." She examined the bike quietly. "And I might've bought a few things that might make it a bit faster.... Oh, and vampire... what was going on in there?" she asked.
"Never doubt my weaseling abilities." "Sure," said Magnus. "And Madonna wants me as a backup dancer on her next world tour."
Magnus Bane "There's no need to clarify my finger snap. The implication was clear in the snap itself."
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:47 pm

When she said she had a Lamborghini, Michael turned back to her, as her challenge became more interesting. She had also caught his attention with talk of increasing the sped of his bike, but the question she asked wasn't going to be answered.

"How about we make an arrangement. We race. If I win, you make my bike faster. If you win, I'll tell you what went on in there. How about it? Deal." Michael said.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:50 pm

"Actually I was planning on helping you with your bike anyways... But... Deal." Brooke agreed, rubbing her palms together and running off to her Lamborghini.

She pulled up beside his bike. "Shiny... I named it Shiny." She said, sarcastically.

"So where's the start and the finish, vampire?" she asked.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drizzt Do'urden on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:19 am

Jeremy looked towards Mai for some help right before she disappeared, he was normally solo and that's the way he liked it. He helped people by killing the things that went bump in the night, this young girl was completly out of his realm.

"I just...don't want you to die like the others." The girls whimpering and warning got Jeremy's attention, was she talking about demon treachery. Could Mai be trusted? Though as far as Jeremy was concerned the demoness owed him so he shouldn't have to.

The girl's pitifull behavior sent a pang through his heart, she needed help and though he was already trying to help Mai he couldn't ignore her. "This gas station has seen two demons, a trickster, and a vampire so I'm assuming it's not safe. Here get in and tell me what's wrong." He opened the door for the girl, "I'm Jeremy by the way."

Drizzt Do'urden
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:51 am

( Is he holding the car door open or the door into the mini mart? I'm assuming the car.... )

"I-I'm Madison," she said, getting into the car, she was careful not to touch him.
As soon as she was in the car, Madison brushed the tears off of her cheeks, though more came to replace them.

Mai sighed, looking around at the room, she jumped at the sound of a door slamming behind her.
"Well, well, well," a man chuckled, "it looks like Demons are stupider than they look," he said, kicking Mai in the back of the legs, forcing her down onto her knees.
The Hunter began saying an exorcism.
"Spiritus demondus
morums waru memepetape
alatim erum domine
perchulcom erourus
rourum domine
omnia massa veritatus!" Mai said, trying to ignore the pain from the Hunter exorcising her,and the books falling off of shelves, and lights shattering mid-sentance. Once she was finished, the ground under the Devil's Trap split, releasing Mai.
"Well that's much better," Mai giggled, punching the Hunter in the face and breaking his nose.
Mai watched the Hunter fall unconcious from the hit, walking out the door afterwards.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:04 am

Telt stood bored obsering humans and other creatures. He made a glass of lemonade appear out of thin air and a straw inside of it. He began sipping it while the vampire came down Michael so simple creatures. He was a Trickster and was not actually on a side right know. "The girl can be wherever she wants so calm down man" He said to him " Brooke what is with you and supernatural creatures?!? Your so mean to them. Oh a Race! I love races! He saw both of them talk about racing and wanted in.

"Also guys don't ignore me I can make ice cream!" He said to them as he created his own motorcycle and hopped on driving over to Michael. Telt smiled on his motorcycle"And the trickster is still ignored he created a plasma screen TV and began watching cartoons."Guys whenever your ready to race tell me"

(Telt is currently in human form)
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:34 am

Silver walked towards the car opening the back door she noticed that Amy had fallen asleep and so placed her in the backseat closing the door softly behind her not to wake the girl. She then walked around the back opening her trunk and taking out two large canisters of petrol. Carrying a canister in each hand she walked back into the house, kicking the door in at the front as her hands where full. She made her way to the living room where the vampire sat quietly strapped into the chair. Silver placed the jugs on the ground grabbing her duff bag of the floor she picked up all her weapons of the table and placed them in the bag. She then unscrewed one of the canisters and started emptying it, pouring the content all around the room and the dead body. Once it was empty she did the same with the other canister before picking up her duff bag and walking back outside. Once outside Silver pulled her lighter out of pocket, flicking it open as a flame appeared. She kind of squatted down on the ground as she held the flame to the start of the trial of petrol she had lead out of the house. Within seconds the flame travelled up the stairs into the house, turning into a much bigger flame as it hit the living room. There was a loud explosion as the house went up in flames, and it started to collapse. Silver smirked as she turned her back to the house and walked casually to her car like nothing had just happened.

------------------------------------------------

From a distance it looked like just any ordinary falling star, except that this star had a destination. Landing outside the small town, the bright light created a massive whole in the fields. A perfect circle was formed, the ground all black except for in the centre of the circle were there stood something white. The object appeared to be a human being as it rose to its feet, straightening up and looking around at its surrounds.

Luna’s eyes took a few moments to adjust to the darkness of the world she had just landed in. Brushing her hair out of her face, for the first time she was able to feel a cool breeze on her skin. As the air brushed passed her, it gave her little bums all over her body which she didn’t know the name off. She looked back up at the sky where her home was, smiling soft as she took a step forward. Her white dress appeared to have some kind of shine to it as it stood out in the dark area she was standing in. It was barely covering her body up from this cold weather but it didn’t bother her as she seemed to enjoy the wind dancing across her soft skin. She made her way to the main road, her bare feet covered in dirt she started walking in the direction of some buildings and houses. The sun had warmed up the cement ground she was walking on making her feet feel warmer then the rest of the body. Luna smiled as she enjoyed all these strange feelings for the first time.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:55 am

"So you're in this too, alright, but what are you gonna get out of it? You know what, never mind that." Michael said as he put his helmet on and got onto his bike. He looked at the Lamborghini next to him, and was impressed. "I like it. You just might beat me in that, but you have to worry about your friend that's making stuff appear out of no where, because he's in this too." Michael stated before driving out of the alley and stopping on the side of the street. "How about from here to the gas station." Michael said as he revved the engine on his bike. "How bout it?"

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:58 am

"Deal," Brooke said, she turned on the raido, and yelped. Jazz music....... She slid in a CD of AC/DC. "Better...."
She drove up to Micheal and his bike, "Even if you do loose, I'll offer you some stuff for your bike, k?" Brooke continued to turn up the volume on her raido. "But if you do loose, I might mock you a little... That is one of my specailties.."

Brooke played with the raido for a minute, "Oh, and vampire, I have no supernatural friends, okay? He just showed up and I'm very annoyed now."

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:03 pm

"Oh I'm sorry. I had a feeling he was your boyfriend. A couch in a dark alley, and talk about ice cream. Why didn't I figure it out sooner." Michael joked. He knew that would probably tick her off a bit if she heard it. Before starting, Michael took a few seconds to remember the way to the gas station. A few turns and a straight away. That'll be easy Michael smirked under his helmet. "I'm gonna first warn you that there is traffic, and if you crash, I'll be kind enough to drink from the puddle of blood that remains. That goes for you too, strange guy. Now that I don't have the patience to wait for any questions or comments, I'll start the race. Ready...." Michael revved up his engine. "Set....GO!" Michael announced. At the last word, he had already took off.

He knew the Lamborghini was faster than his bike, but like he told Vincent. It's not the power of the weapon that wins a battle, it's the potential of the wielder.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drizzt Do'urden on Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:13 am

Jeremy noticed the girl pushed herself against the door, avoiding contact at all costs. "Poor girl, something really must've gotten to her." He shut the door behind her and hoped into the drivers side.

Throwing the car into gear and tucking his shotgun into a compartment beside him he looked at the girl, feeling increasingly more sorry for her. "So, Madison, what did you mean by not wanting me to die like the others? Were you talking about this Mai chick? Or that yellow-eyed freak?"

Drizzt Do'urden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:08 pm

"T-The yellow-eyed man said he has plans for me and other children like me.." she said, staring at Jeremy wide-eyed.
"Whoever- no... Whatever I touch dies," she mumbled, staring at the floor of the car.

( Just got a chance to post today, but wont have another chance 'till I'm home. )

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drizzt Do'urden on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:28 am

Jeremy couldn't fight the bewildered look he knew was on his face. He felt as if she would think he was looking at her as some sort of alien, but the truth was he was just confused about the situation. Why would the yellow-eyed demon do that? What sort've sense would making a bunch of super charged humans do?

"You mean you can kill a person just by touching them?" Jeremy resisted the urge to touch her in reassurance, just incase. "Well, you just stick with me Madison. I promise we'll figure out what Azazel is up to, and proptly kill the bastard." Jeremy was as serious as he could be. This demon was toying with humans in a way that was unforgivable in Jeremy's eyes.

"You must be tired, how about we stop at the next hotel and I'll get us a room. Two rooms if you'd feel more comfortable that way." He instantly felt like he should protect this girl, though he wasn't sure if it was because he felt sorry for her, because he hated how the demonic powers made her obviously feel like an outcast, or because she reminded him of another girl from a case years ago. Either way she wasn't getting out of his sight anytime soon.

Drizzt Do'urden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:59 am

Madison watched the man's expression change to a bewildered look.
"Er... Yeah... My entire family, plus some random people who tried to kidnap me are all dead," she said, glancing out the window.
"Two rooms, please," she said, yawning, "I know you think I'm weird, you know."

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:46 pm

"Bitch..." Brooke muttered, hoping that Micheal could hear, she wasn't going to let Micheal win. Taking the corners less carefully than needed, she almost hit a nice little Honda, smirking as she passed Micheal, she waved and sped up a little and took the turn that would shortly lead to the gas station.
Stupid bloodsucker, why are you even racing him, Brooke? You should've killed him when you had the chance... Oh well... Brooke thought. Considering turning up the volume on the raido while she was in the lead, though she knew he would probably take up the lead soon.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:54 pm

The race had been going well for Michael, he was even able to laugh at the remark that the human girl had made. The gas station had only been about two turns, when he was passed by the Lamborghini. His eyes widened with the fear of losing at first, but then a smile appeared on his face. He was impressed by the human, but he wasn't going to let her win. He trailed behind the Lamborghini at the final turn, then pulled out one of his pistols. Michael took two shots at both back tires. He put his gun away, and went full speed toward the gas station, passing the Lamborghini as fast as he could before her car either went out of control or subtly stopped. He turned back, and gave her a salute as he headed straight for the gas station. The race was fun, but he wasn't going to endanger his kind. I guess I win.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:38 pm

Madison jumped at the sound of gunshots nearby, her eyes growing wide with fear, she looked out the back window of the car to see a man on a motercycle speeding closer.
The moment her hand touched the seat the engine went silent.
"Yipe," Madison muttered, too low for Jeremy to hear, she tried to reverse her power but she knew it wouldn't work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:18 pm

Michael was speeding, getting closer to another car that was obeying the speed limit, but he thought nothing of it, the gas station was seconds away. Michael timed the car's speed with the the time it would take him to passed the vehicle he was behind. He turned his head to look back at the Lamborghini to see if everything was alright, but before catching a glimpse of the car, Michael's acute hearing picked up the sound of a dying engine. He quickly turned his head to see what lied ahead, only to see that it was too late. Shit! Michael's front wheel hit the car bumper so hard, thatg Michael flipped off his bike, over the car, and onto the street.

His body skidded and rolled along the street. Anyone would have presumed death if they didn't know what he was. Michael laid on his back for a few seconds before slowly getting up. The low beam headlights were too bright for his powerful eyes to see the ones who were seated in the vehicle, but the smeel of death gave him a big hint of who it might have been.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:43 pm

Madison jumped as the car rocked from the impact.
"What in the world?!" Madison said, seeing the man flip over the car.
Madison pushed the car door open and got out, running around the car to see the man. "Are you okay?" she asked, standing in front of the headlights so that she could see the man better and he wouldn't be blinded from the light.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:55 pm

Brooke turned off the car, grabbed her leather jacket and strode forward, "Son of a bitch!" She hissed, kicking Micheal in the knee, her brown eyes were fierce, "Haha, you deserved it...." She pulled out a piece of paper, wrote some numbers on it and tossed it to him, "Call me, vampire..." She said, crossing her arms and looked down at him, waiting for him to strike back, though she had her right hand in her jacket pocket, the one that held the Dead Man's Blood.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!