Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Supernatural (IC)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Supernatural (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:12 am

( The Ooc: Supernatural (OOC) )

Madison stared blankly at the small, brown dog laying limply on the floor before her.
Madison got up from the cold wood floor, stepping over the bodies of social workers, she stepped out of the front door of the house and into the cold morning breeze.

Madison jumped, spinning around as a man touched her wrist with feverish hands.
The man stumbled back, starting to cough up blood, a moment later he fell to the grass, growing colder by the minute.
Madison stared down at the man with a blank expression, sitting down on the grass.

Mai appeared on the roof above Madison, watching silently.
She leaned back against the roof, watching the people pass by the house, not even noticing the scene in the yard.
"What the hell-" Mai nearly yelled as a gun was fired into her leg.
Mai spun around and drew her knife, swiftly putting it away as she saw it was a hunter and not another Demon.
"Crap," Mai mumbled, getting up. She ducked as she was fired at again, the bullet missing her by mere inches.
Mai started running, barely aware of the pain and blood from her leg.
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Supernatural (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueLovesFirstKiss on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:21 am

"I bet you could wish your way out of this hhhmmm?" Bridget the Djinn said as rode a bike beside her,"Or maybe wish the pain away?" His innocent and kind features made him irresistible, though his appearance showed nothing he was inside,"Or maybe you wish that the man would die out of no where right?: His beautiful purple eyes smiled at her,"Just wish it and its done." He said giggling.

I wish I had a child... He heard someone think.

"Done." He said softly. The woman looked down and she begun to throw up, her stomach begun to grow slightly and you could hear her screaming as her nose and ears begun to bleed. Bridget giggled.
...And the truth is.
I rather Argue with you...
♥Then to Kiss anyone else♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TrueLovesFirstKiss
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:05 am

Silver pulled the cork from the small bottle splashing some Holy water on to the vampire who she had tied up on a chair. He was surrounded by markings on the floor which looked like the Star of David but also had some other strange symbols around it. When the water hit his skin, it looked as though he had been splashed with boiling water, burning his skin. He let out a cry of pain, “Where is the girl?” Silver glared at him before pulling out a silver stake. The Vampire just laughed and then hissed, “you don’t scare me…” Silver smirked playing with the stake in her hands before she little pricked her own finger, letting the blood drip on the floor. The vampire’s eyes appeared to have darkened and his body appeared to have stiffened as he stared at her bleeding finger. She then stuck her finger in her mouth sucking on it a little to tease him, “it just melts in your mouth doesn’t it?” “I’m going to rip you to piece when I get out of here,” he hissed at her. Silver tilted her head, “this is your last chance, where’s the girl?” Her voice was no angry as she walked towards him and with out hesitation she stuck the stake straight into his thigh. “Where is she?” she pressed down on it as the vampire cried out in pain again. “Ahhh…what the hell is your problem?” “You,” she smirked before pulling the stake back out again she slapped her hand on his other thigh which handed been wounded yet, “I guess this one is next.” He half chuckled a little as the pain was still hurting him pretty badly, “you need me to find her.” Silver stuck the stake in his other leg, “no I don’t.” He cried out again, “AHHHH….okay okay, I’ll tell you…she’s in the forest behind the house….now please stop it.” Silver smiled, “thank you,” she pulled the stake house and walked away towards the table where her weapons laid. She picked up her crossbow, which had already been loaded with her back to the vampire she spoke, “you know that only one of us is going to leave this house alive.” She turned to face him, the crossbow in her hands and for the first time she could see the pure fear in his eyes. “No please I told you where she was? Please I won’t hurt anyone…” “That’s what they all say,” and with that said she fired a silver arrow straight into his heart. The room fell completely silent after that as Silver turned and walked out the back, reloading her crossbow. She jumped over the small backyard fence heading to the forest.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:18 pm

Brooke drove through the town in her neon green Hummer, turning up the volume when "Tears Don't Fall" by Bullet For My Valentine came on.

Brooke turned on a side street that led to a vampire nest. She quickly turned off the strereo, pulled out her Winchester Rifle, her Balisong knives, and a sword-like knife. She nodded and lurked in the shadows of the house, letting them come to her, not the other way around.

"Freaking hunter!" Snarled a large vampire male as he lunged through the window. He and Brooke hit the ground rolling. Hissing the vampire stood up and lunged for Brooke again, only to meet a blade covered in Dead Man's blood. Hissing, and shrieking the vampire clutched his throat where the blade had cut him. Brooke scrambled up and severed the head from the body, she pulled a lighter from her pocket, poured gasoline from the back of her Hummer on the corpse and set it on fire. She ran back to her Hummer and drove off. "Time for a new DJ..." She switched out the CD.
"Never doubt my weaseling abilities." "Sure," said Magnus. "And Madonna wants me as a backup dancer on her next world tour."
Magnus Bane "There's no need to clarify my finger snap. The implication was clear in the snap itself."
ImageImage

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:42 pm

The stereo system in Brooke's Hummer changed to the radio and started going through the Polka channels as Mai appeared in the Hummer.
"So where are you off to, kiddo?" she asked sarcastically, completely unaware of the stereo's reaction to her presence.

Madison looked up at a woman who was making her way to her through the yard.
As soon as the woman was close enough to see the evil glint in her eyes, Madison whimpered, got up, and started running towards the forest, intent on going around to a vacant house and staying there.
"What the hell-" Madison heard the woman's curse as she saw the man's body. There was little question about who had done it 'The little girl in the long white dress'.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:49 pm

Brooke jumped and grabbed for her backpack, holding up a thing of holy water, "What are you doing here?!" she asked, unscrewing the cap quickly. Brooke's brown-green eyes were emotionless, along with her face. "Talk fast!" she snapped, quickly. She swished the water around, still waiting for Mai ti talk. "And why would I tell you? Your a demon!"

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:49 am

"And you know that how?" Mai giggled, sarcasm dripping from her words.
"Just dropping by," Mai put her feet up on the dashboard, twitching her hand, and sending the bottle of holy water into the back seat.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:31 am

Brooke stared, shocked. She snatched up her balisong knife, though that probably wouldn't help much. "Jeeez! What's your problem!" She had the knife pointed at Mai. "What do you want?" she hissed, she'd stopped driving and was now pulled off to the side of the road.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:40 am

Mai shrugged, "I have no problem, unless you mean in demonic terms, then it would be that I remember what it is like to be Human, unlike other Demons."

"Just to save your ass," Mai said, smiling at the hunter's reaction.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:40 am

Brooke didn't relax, "And... I should believe that, why?" she asked. Twirling the knife until it was pointed at Mai again.

Lunatic.... Demons... Liars...Manipulative is in they're job description, I guess... Thought Brooke.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:47 am

"Because if I were against you, you'd be dead already," Mai said, smiling.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:07 am

"Haha..." Brooke said, sarcastically. She raised the knife a little more.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:29 am

Mai laughed at the knife, "You really think that little thing is going to hurt me?"
"The only thing that knife can do is kill my 'host'," she giggled.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drizzt Do'urden on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:29 am

Yawning Jeremy stretched his arms to the ceiling of the quaint sweet. He'd been using the same card for awhile now and figured he'd might as well go out with a bang. Hell he deserved it, he told himself, he'd just put down a whole nest of vampires single handidly...well almost. He'd teamed up with another hunter for the dead, a man who claimed to be well in good with the Winchesters. Jeremy had the pleasure of reading John's journal, starting his career as a hunter. He'd held a lot of repect for them, and the prospect of working with somebody close was a treat.

Turned out the hunter, who had given him a fake name, was a talentless waste of space who just got in his way. Luckily thanks to a holy cross in the sprinkler water storage tank, the vampires went easy.

"Ahhh, time for some room service. I bet this place makes a killer omlete," Jeremy licked his lips at the prospect of some decent breakfast for once. Picking up the receiver, the phone automatically dialed the front desk, where the cute receptionist answered. Jeremy had kicked around the idea of asking her out with him last night, but decided she seemed like the type to hold a grudge when he didn't call. "Mr. Johnson, I'm afraid there's been a problem with your card. I'm going to have to ask you to bring another one to the front destk."

Without a word he hung up the receiver and at once sprang into action, gathering up all his belongings, wiping down his fingerprints, and shooting out the door. There'd be no homecooked breakfast today, an Egg McMuffin and an OJ would have to suffice.

Taking the elevator straight to the parking garage, Jeremy ran straight for his 67' shelby. Throwing his duffel in the back he turned the key. The sound of the engine exploding to life always filled him with pride, the mustang had been a gift from an infamous junk yard owner and Jeremy restored it himself. The tires threw smoke as he threw it in gear and slammed the accelerator, barreling towards the only exit a familiar sillouhette blocked the way.

The young receptionist and a gruff looking security guard stood blocking any way out of the parking structure. Even though he was done for, the receptionist's walk sent chills up his spine. Those chills turned into shivers as she bent over, forcing her...assets towards him. "I'm not sure who you are, but you are not Mr. Johnson," her voice was odd for someone who was accusing somebody of fraud.

"You have it wrong, I let my cards at the" she interupted him by pressing her finger to her lips and shushing him. "It seems though that Mr. Johnson never stayed here last night, and apparently the registry page was lost. So I just wanted to give you your card back and tell you that you owe me. I'm off at 8 o'clock tonight." She layed down the credit card and another slip of paper in his lap, stepped back and waved the guard out of the way.

Smiling Jeremy forgot to put the car into gear as he hit the accelerator, putting his head down he shifted and slowly made his way out.

As he took the highway to find another motel to hang out in until later on that evening, his cell went off. It was a text from an associate of his, "Trouble in Cali, get there ASAP." Knowing he'd be contacted again with the exact location, Jeremy sighed at having to leave so abruptly. Turning onto the freeway he tossed the number out the window. No way a girl like that would wait until a hunter had time...

Gunning the engine, he started heading west towards California.

Drizzt Do'urden
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:41 am

Brooke glanced back at her Winchester Rifle on her gunrack. She twirled the knife again, "Get out...." She muttered, "Out, now. Go kill a baby or something." Brooke snapped the knife shut and set it down, focusing on the raido. "And I want to listen to my CD...."

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:53 am

"Can't help with the radio," Mai shrugged.
"I though you're supposed to kill people who do stuff like that?" Mai said sarcastically, pushing the car door open, "If you want to get your butt eaten by a Rugaru, then go ahead. I wont stop you."

Mai got out of the car and pushed the door closed, walking down the road, twirling her knife, which glinted in the light, words in a strange language bright against the silver blade.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:06 am

Brooke smirked, grabbed her Winchester Rifle and laid it across her lap as she pulled off the side and spun back onto the road and headed toward CA, she cranked up the volume to Bullet For My Valentine.

Ah, California... Land of heat, sun, the beach, and demons... I'm livin' the good life, I guess. Brooke thought as she passed a diner and tossed the Balisong knife into the back seat.

Okay, maybe I'll stop for food.... Wow, that was a weird kid... He looked kinda like Micheal Jackson... Wait... Was that a guy or a girl? I couldn't tell... That was sad...

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:22 am

Mai watched the girl's car disappear into the distance, smirking, she snapped her fingers and appeared in the passenger seat of Jeremy's Shelby.
"Hi," she said, smiling.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drizzt Do'urden on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:17 am

"Hi" the girls voice came from nowhere.

"Hey" Jeremy replied glancing over. "Wait who the hell are you!?" His double take caused him to temporarily lose control of the vehicle. Regaining control he whipped the car to the birm starring at the girl. He'd been caught with his pants down, though he wasn't stupid. He pointed to the roof of the car before she spoke, "Just so you know I have a devils trap on the roof, so if you ever want out of here I suggest you start talking."

Drizzt Do'urden
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:43 am

Mai glanced up at the roof, almost smirking, "I suppose I should have seen that coming. But, anyways, I'm here to warn you about the things in California, yahtta, yahtta, yahtta, blah, blah, blah," she said in a childish voice.
"First off, you leaving me to rot in a devil's trap isn't going to help your cause much, in fact, it'll do the exact opposite. Though you wouldn't believe me now, would you," Mai sighed, "since all mortals, wether they be normal or hunter, think that all of us are sick, lying bastards."

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!