Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Supernaturals Anonymous

Supernaturals Anonymous

a part of “Supernaturals Anonymous”, a fictional universe by Nowfaleena.

Hello, my name is _______ and I am a supernatural being.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Supernaturals Anonymous”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Supernaturals Anonymous

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:36 am

I was hoping to start the rp today but sadly I have work. So it will have to wait till friday. I am terribly sorry for this. But I can't wait to start.
You said you would always be there for me...I guess you lied

"With these hands we will destroy"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:47 am

One more thing. I am assuming most of the characters live in dorms on the college. If not please tell me or forever hold you peace.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:40 pm

Deacon probably lives in a dorm building but would have a single room on account of the dog. Can't wait untill Friday. :)
Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant.

~Edgar Allan Poe

Lirrin
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:43 am

Broken Wings and Pokegirl could you make your character as soon as possible? Thank you.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:35 pm

okay when can we start?
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:39 pm

As previously stated we can start tomorrow after i do the intro post.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:37 pm

So I was thinking that this could start at a convention of some sort. At least some people could be there and some could be in a park or something. Just an idea.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:03 pm

I like the con idea.
"With these hands we will rebuild."

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:16 pm

And begin posting! The con hasn't started yet but if you want to be a staff member then feel free. The live band is supposed to be Cedrics band 7th Layer. But there can be another band too. Um I guess I can have it starting to get to be night fall soon, but not yet.
Oh about the dorms. I have yet to decide who each others roommates are. But if you guys want to tell me who you want your roomate to be pm me with a name ok? Thank you!

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:54 pm

Well I never said that night had fallen but it is ok.
One other thing. Ooc should only ever be posted here.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Oops, sorry, I saw that Illuminous was set up and just assumed...

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Can people pause for a moment. There are I believe 3 characters that haven't even posted. So please hold on.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:07 pm

It is cool Lirrin, illumnus uses an umbrella to block out the sun. Cedric is the same.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:28 pm

Oh jeez. I'm behind. o__________o

Can anyone give me a brief summary?
Some girls dream about running away with Prince Charming.
I dream about running away with
The Doctor.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:32 pm

Night is falling and the con is about to start. A most people are outside a few are in the con building. Cedric is in aocked room so you can't interact with him but the technomancer is inside if you want to talk to her.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:34 pm

*Waits patiently and waves to everyone*

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:48 pm

GRRR. I had to work at the Spring Fair tonight <333 So I have a lot of reading to do. xD
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:55 pm

I know how you feel, I checked this thing on my break at work and there was nothing, I looked at it tonight and there was a ton!

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:59 pm

When I started there was nothing for awhile. Now that it is almost time for me to go to bed. BAM posts

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:09 pm

Hehe, that's how it works, I'm about to head to bed myself, I'll see about posting again tomorrow after everyone else has.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!