Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Supernaturals Anonymous

Supernaturals Anonymous

a part of “Supernaturals Anonymous”, a fictional universe by Nowfaleena.

Hello, my name is _______ and I am a supernatural being.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Supernaturals Anonymous”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Supernaturals Anonymous

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Alright, this is supposed to be a semi light hearted rp. If you want to reserve a character spot feel free to ask. And feel free to ask if I will allow your supernatural race in. Um I don't really have much to say but I hope to have fun.
You said you would always be there for me...I guess you lied

"With these hands we will destroy"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Re: Supernaturals Anonymous

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Can I reserve supernatural female two?
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PokegirlInPurple on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:58 pm

May I reserve one of the female supernatural spots?
ImageImage

PokegirlInPurple
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:13 pm

Yes and yes, either of you want to be the second founder of the club?

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~BrokenWings~ on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:21 pm

May I resrve 2 spots? A supernatural Female and a Human Female?

~BrokenWings~
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:23 pm

Could I reserve the last supernatural female?

Tsukiakari
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Yes, that would be fine. It may take me awhile to put up because I am currently on my phone.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Sorry tsu, I think broken already asked. If you two want to fight to the death for it be my guest. Unless Tsu you want to be the second founder of the club.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~BrokenWings~ on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Here I'll be the nicest person in the world Tsu and change the supernatural female to male :)

~BrokenWings~
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:45 pm

I wouldn't mind being second founder, either, unless there's some sort of pre-defined character for it. I was planning on making my own.

Tsukiakari
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:51 pm

I make another character and he/she could be the co-founder if you want. :) I don't mind it. I like playing multiple character's anyway. It keeps me from being bored.

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:55 pm

Ok, first. Ignore the post currently up. I hate using my phone and I thought I was in OOC. So DO NOT START POSTING! Second Tsu there is no pre defined character for it. However I reserve the right to reject if I do not think it fits. AKA refer to rule 0. Nothing Personal. And on that topic. Do not let past rps with users effect your character. That goes for EVERYONE! If I think it is then I will personally send you a message to stop, if you don't I will send you another to say GTFO of my rp.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:59 pm

I already said Tsu could have it, however if you two want to fight to the death for that spot feel free

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:35 pm

can i take supernatural male 4?
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:43 pm

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX wrote:can i take supernatural male 4?

Can you write at least a 100 words per post each time? Cause it says your average is about 74, so can you prove to me in a pm that you can?

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:51 pm

Oh hey, if the humans want to form an anti supernatural group they can.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Whoops, rules didn't go through. Um well they are up now. Please read.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:19 pm

My bio is up! =D

Tsukiakari
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:46 pm

This is gonna be fun. ^_^
"With these hands we will rebuild."

Zenia
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:53 pm

I can has female 2? :D
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!