Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Surivial Tips for men.......during that time

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: dealing with it

Have a subject that you'd like to debate that isn't about roleplay? This is the place.

Surivial Tips for men.......during that time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:11 pm

Grettings men! Have you ever found youself in trouble or physical danger during.....that time. You know what I'm talking about. Well here are a few pointers that may help you get through that rough time. (Yes this is another funny thing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCwKbUVyHLY

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Surivial Tips for men.......during that time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:50 pm

lol That's funny. xD I wonder if any of them have taken advice from this?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:37 am

Lmao "Greetings men!" I wonder how many women clicked on this because of the title?
Well, I know I'm one...And Anime Fairy is another. xDDD

But dang, that video was hilarous!

Emmie
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:54 am

lol I know! I couldn't help but to look in and see. << Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought'em back. xp

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:58 am

xD I never heard that before. Well, curiousty killed the cat but not the ending.
Lmao why did I ever leave this place? It's hilarous and hell, must I say unlimited roleplaying?

Emmie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:04 am

XD I heard it recently, about a year ago, and that was the first time for me.
-_- I don't know. Why did you leave?

Plus, seeing this thread brings up my old wish. XD To be a guy for two weeks. XD

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:29 am

xDD You've wanted to be a guy for two weeks? Do I even want to know why? Or what you want to do when your a guy for two weeks? *Laughing so hard right now*

And I have no clue o.o

Emmie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:21 am

xD I want to do EVERYTHING! I wanna know. What they know. XD

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:24 am

xD Well you should know...half of the men hire you :O

Emmie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:30 am

O.O You wasn't supposed to let anyone know that! o.o
XD JK

From the looks of it though, it seems that this movie has had a lot of views. Do you think that most of these views were women or men? XD
I think it was mostly women.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vigilante on Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:27 am

Pfft, this thread was aimed at us guys and you lot have already taken it over! =o

__________________________________________________________________________________

I like to think of sanity as a good well made but not particularly attractive coat, something you can slip on and off when you need it. - Grim

Vigilante
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:09 pm

:shock: The Women have taken our Survival tips! Run!

10600 words, 50k characters, come on in to Narazor... A world of it's own.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:31 pm

xD we couldn't help it! It was too entertaining to pass up. Not to mention this thread was made over a year ago and no one posted in it so... I took the pleasure. x3

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vigilante on Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:50 pm

It isn't funny! This is the difference between the survival of the male part of the human race, if not all races!

=(

Vigilante
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:54 pm

lol I guess you have a point. Buuut you guys do have an advantage on women that would be the reason they wouldn't make you extinct...Just disappear from the face of the planet during that time, either that or be the biggest kiss ass there ever was, and you will do fine. ^_^

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:26 pm

The truth is out! .. There are monsters among us all!!! Hurry, bring the chocolates!

Vexar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:35 pm

O.O Chocolate??? Where???

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukan on Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:01 pm

Some things I do for my wife during that time...

Chocolate covered cherries, A MUST!
Heating blanket
Get up early to take care of the kids so she doesn't have to.
Clean EVERYTHING!
I carry her around the house, so she doesn't have to walk.
Make sure that all of the PJ's (pajamas) are washed and fluff them in the dryer before she puts them on.
Toe socks, you laugh, but feet are important during that time, and she loves wearing them.
I cook shrimp or lobster, she loves lobster dinners :)
Brush her hair.
Belly massage (place hands in scalding hot water, dry them off, then rub her belly) This works for pregnant women too.
Compliments compliments compliments! (ie, "You look so hot honey!", "Damn you're such a MILF!" Etc.) This works even if she's feeling like a cow.
FOOT RUBS!!! Learn to master this fine art! It is a life saver!
Give her baths, anything with cucumber melon works very well :)
Don't be a pest (ie, that week to two week period is not about you, it's about her so quit yer bitchin'!)
Hugs, even when she doesn't want them.
Boxing head gear, just in case, you never know when a full hamper is gonna get flung at your head from across the house....or a laptop....or a baseball bat....or a tv.... (you laugh, it's happened!)
Close all of the curtains and shutters so that she doesn't feel like the whole world is watching her when she feels her worst.
Popcorn and chick flicks, hate'm the rest of the month, but during that time of the month you better love them! (It helps if you whip out her favorite sappy tear jerker before she has a chance to ask for it.)
Be a teddy bear and don't freak out if she clings onto you like a bear trying to suffocate a tree!
SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!Don't talk, just keep your mouth shut unless you have something completely sappy or complimenting to say. She doesn't want to hear anything else!
Acoustic guitar/classical music soothes the savage beast, and the way to a mans' heart is the same way to a woman's senses during that time of the month. So learn how to cook! (I recommend anything Italian or exotic that doesn't involve snails or cat brains.)
SUSHI! It's healthy and it tastes great. It also won't take much to fill her up (especially since she feels like a stuffed pig already)
If all else fails, get on your old high school football pads, kneel in a corner, stick your thumb in your mouth and hide!!!

That pretty much sums up what I do for the most part. I have been lucky enough to not have to do the last line :)

Lukan

Lukan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:02 am

o.o You do all that for your wife every single month!?
You are the sweetest guy ever!!! <3 No wonder why she married you! ^^

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vigilante on Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:06 am

Rofl Lukan, the details put into that suggest you've had your fair share of prehistoric monster attacks.

Nice advice. xD

Vigilante
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.