Surprise!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Surprise!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroBlast on Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:44 pm

This must be the third time I had to write myself a welcome back post, embarrassing, huh?

Nonetheless, I'm back, again! This time, I'll be better than ever since I've been practicing and honing my craft while I was away, so not only will I be a better writer, I can do my own art confidently now! I hope you all will be ready for me to share my pieces on the art forum! I'm not quite taking requests or commissions (for now), but I'm sure there are some of you eager to see my abilities.

I see a lot has changed since I was gone. I guess I'm going to need to play catch up for a while.

So about me, I'm a roleplayer like everyone else here. I mainly like to do fantasy superhero stories, but I'm flexible, especially with my somewhat technical style of writing. I like to do dark things, but as per this place's policies, I'm not going to go too over-the-top. I am eager to see what everyone has in store for me! As for my art, I like to do paintings, digital paintings of either oil paintings, or sumi-e paintings. I also do my own drawings, but I prefer to be an inker and a colorist.

I do hope I'll fit back in again, if you all will have me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HeroBlast
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Arc Warden Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Surprise!

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:16 pm

We left your spot open for you, waiting for your return.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

LawOfTheLand
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 12 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:43 pm

Of course, you're more than welcome to delve back into the roleplaying world here. c: Don't feel bad about leaving, it happens to the best of us.

Welcome back!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 2 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy Author Greeter Promethean Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Inspiration

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:00 pm

Welcome back Hero, one new feature has been added to the Roleplayers Wanted forum. It's a Roleplayers Likes and Dislikes thread of my creation. It's basically a topic where you post what kind of RPGs you like and dislike and it's to help GMs find players for their RPGs; hence, why it's in that forum.

And hey I've taken breaks from this site myself so no worries.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!