Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Survival Academy: While Dragons Rule

Survival Academy: While dragons rule

a part of “Survival Academy: While Dragons Rule”, a fictional universe by shmband.

The Survival Academy gathers the young people of the dwindling population, to learn how to preserve the future of humanity under the reign of dragons

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Survival Academy: While Dragons Rule”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Survival Academy: While dragons rule

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:36 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Survival Academy: While dragons rule"

I decided I liked this idea enough to give it a second go! I know I was naughty and let it die last time, I was having some personal difficulties at the time. Nowadays I write for a living, so I have time enough to give roleplays like this the attention they deserve. :)

Old and new players alike are welcome!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Re: Survival Academy: While dragons rule

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:43 am

Awesome! I promise I won't disappear from this as I did the last time - I have no excuse for that, but I'll be committed. I was excited about this the first time and am just as excited now.

You don't mind if I reuse the character (that I never really used) from before, right?
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:49 am

*cough* As it seems that I enjoy following Cien around, I'd like to join this. ^^ Hopefully, I'll have the time to create the character by tomorrow. ;D It looks awfully interesting.
*~Nivosity~*

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:51 am

Dang you guys are quick!! :O Lol, yes absolutely go for it, I'll have much more confident in this RP with y'all involved! ^^

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:11 am

Greetings.

Well planned, I can see that you made an effort to create this roleplay. I'm in.

You'll see a character later today, much later unfortunately due to my schedule.
"Uhhhhhhhhhh." - Karisse

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:25 am

We're not stalking the site.

Nope. Nope. *cough*

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:37 pm

This roleplay looks like quite an amount of effort was put into it. Well thoughtout with the plot, setting...and might I add, humorous.

I'll submit a character by tonight, hopefully.
"I will not stop till the darkness of this earth is destroyed.
So, in other words, scum like you will cease to exist, one way or another."

~Final

FinalHope
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:41 am

Groovy, looks like we're off to a smooth start in terms of character submissions. I'd like to see a few more, largely because you can always expect a few non-starters. Seems like Cienpher and Niv have done the rounds on this site enough times to get a few people interested? :D And any of the rest of you who know people who might like to have a crack of the whip in here, do feel free to spread the word. I've put a post in the "roleplayers wanted" thread, but frankly I find the best results always come through word-of-mouth.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Worldsastage on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:41 am

The cast of characters are looking good. Though I'm tempted to submit a second character just so they'd be more tamer representation. I haven't decided if I wanted to take on two characters yet, but would there be any problem if I decided to do it? I noticed you have three, yourself, shmband, so I doubt there'd be much issue, but I thought I'd ask just in case.

Worldsastage
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:29 pm

Aha yes indeed i find that as GM I can breath life into an RP more easily if i have several character, plus not all of them will be 'on screen' all the time. You are welcome to create a second character if you're confident you can keep up with the posts. :) I'll give it over the weekend and aim to kick things off Sunday night or Monday morning. My girlfriend is gonna be UNhappy if i'm RPing too much this weekend! ^^

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niykin on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:56 pm

hey i just wanted to say i submitted a character and hope you allow me to join in on this epic rp
:D

niykin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:34 pm

Alrighty, I've made the first post. Feel free to get started! Or ask questions on here.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:21 pm

Wait, so does everyone have individual dormitories or is there just a room filled with beds connected to a lounge of sorts? What's the layout of the building itself?

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:50 am

The Survivor's Academy is actually based in the Ottawa Olympic spillover complex, which is a 'campus' of sorts including extensive residences, an Olympic size all-weather statium called the "Downie Stadium", as well as plenty of admin offices and utility rooms (many of which have been converted into classrooms), a gymnasium and a large food court. It was built due to concerns that the Toronto itself would not be able to host all of the events by itself, but of course, neither city ever actually got to host the games before the asteroid hit. So when the work began on converting the Ottawa Complex into the Survivor's Academy, it was already in pristine condition.

The residences now serve as dorms, and they are 'chalet' style rooms. In other words, each student has their own small bedroom, but these bedrooms exit into a common living area. For simplicity's sake, we're gonna say that all of the character students share a single 'chalet', with seperate boys and girls bathrooms.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:06 am

Okay - that's easy to understand ^^
I'll post right some point today!

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flieslikeabrick on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:46 pm

Hey, I'll submit a character later, hope you guys need an extra :P

flieslikeabrick
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Yes indeed, the more the merrier!

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:30 pm

I apologize for not being active..I'm on the last few weeks of highschool so I've been focusing on that.

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:08 pm

I had a post all ready for this.
A little earlier, my USB shattered in my hands.

Now how are these two things related?...

That USB had my post... and most of my homework, but that doesn't matter.

I'm sorry - you guys can go on without me if I can't get a post up on time (even though it would be very uncharacteristic of Suna to miss class, I can find a reason later... or go with the all-purpose common cold/stress-induced headache)

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:42 am

Eh, sorry shmband. D: I meant to get a post done, but gah. I'll try my very best to post sometime tonight.

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!