Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Multiverse

Survivor Safehouse

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Survivor Safehouse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aden Harrington on Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:27 pm

After the attack, it was only a matter of hours before survivors of the Wing City assault had begun to conglomerate and mingle. One by one, they met with one another, sought out survivors, and began to tend to their wounds. Many were physically injured, and many were lost. There were also a great number of those who were saved from immediate harm by the valiant souls who became the impromptu defense of the city. All survivors, however, seemed to be able to band together in this time of crisis.

After two days, organized efforts were lashed together in an attempt to seek out and find survivors trapped within the ruins of what remained of the city, to mediocre success. The damage appeared grim, and survivors were slim. One place, however, became the safehouse of those who lived, and those who were still dying of injury. There weren't but a few medical supplies, and magic users were overtaxed by the large amount of healing needed among the survivors.

These survivors and search parties began to call the basement and underground parking deck of a collapsed office building their safehouse, and began to appoint what protection they could against any further assaults. This became the launching point for future expeditions, and a temporary residence for those who simply needed rest and protection. Men armed with crowbars and various firearms guarded the entrances, with a few magic users scattered among the surrounding ruins.

This growing group of just over three hundred people had come to call themselves the "Organized Restitution Effort of the Wing City Assault", and had this spray painted all across the rubble throughout the city, with arrows pointing in the general direction of the operation, in an attempt to point survivors in the correct direction. They knew this wouldn't deter attackers from finding them immediately, but they felt that their defenders would be a valiant last stand against these monsters.

If only someone would come to bolster their defenses, they might last.

OOC: Exactly as posted. If you're a Wing City resident, you're welcome to come stay with us now that your home is destroyed. We do need defense, and we do need healers if the large number of injured people are going to survive.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aden Harrington
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:41 pm

OOC: I shall offer my ships medical tech, and its supplies of resources, advanced com arrays and other goodies

Jacon, the currier had been stuck on Wing City, the local area having too much inside and too much emotional investament to leave. he landed his medium freighter near the suivors hangout and placed down the landng rapm, the ship Engines glowing brightly. "Hello there all. I am Jacon. I have healing medicnes, weapons, and I am willing to use my ship, and my skills that I learned out in space to defend This compund aginst the deamons!"

OOC: edit for clarity
Last edited by Ryand-Smith on Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Gray on Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:20 pm

Leon Gray had been venturing across the land for survivors. He had set up a small area in the City Square, and had just found another area in an office nearby.

"Ah! Survivors! Thank god!"

However, he was wondering about them. They we're a whole different group....And winged didn't need another resistance faction...but they did need allies. He got a small idea, quite natural coming of thought. He met with the leader of the group smaller than his own and offered a proposition

"You can join W.I.N.G.E.D, and we share our supplies, and help our citizens, or you stay here...the only condition is you must have 1/3 of your men fight for his city. Deal?"
(Email: mailto:leon_the_drow@yahoo.com. <---Best way to contact)

"Listen man, if I attempt to Spaghettify you, you WILL be spaghettified. No freakin' way around that. Seriously. God."

Leon Gray
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aden Harrington on Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:57 pm

"My good sir, I am sure all of those that would be able will gladly join your cause. Those who have survived seek vengeance, and will gladly take up arms." came the simple reply from the leader.

OOC: This should add a possible pool of maybe 150 NPCs - though naturally it wouldn't be wise to play them in game. Probably this'd be an opportunity for anyone new to the game to take a role. :)

Aden Harrington
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Gray on Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:43 pm

OOC: Looks like wing city is destroyed, kudos to Treize, anyways....

Leon had escaped bitter grasp of Treize's assault on Wing City...there so little left....Actually, nothing. Nothign but Lava spewed forth across the land. The tanks had already headed back west, and Leon and Jacon (Ryand) we're searching for survivors...Although there seemed none, he remembered the safehouse on the one side of the city.

In Jacon's ship they ventured they're, streaming across the nothingness where buildings once stood. On the GPS Jacon pointed out where it was and landed the ship. It was an underground parking deck, far away from the initial bombing and lava flowing afterwards...and thus, they dug.

Through rock, Leon and Jacon dug for hopes of finding life. When they were nearly given up, they heard a cry, but it was suddenly muffled. Down there, they didn't want to be found by the enemy. leon jumped with joy and struck deep into the earth, blasting a hole into the pit of the children, men and woman. They were silent, and the guards never reached that far east before retreating from the lava.

Leon reached his hand in, and pulled the first girl out. A child...age 11 or so. Looked just like his daughter...

He felt like crying...but waited. In all, there were 50 survivors. But the chances of more were so slim, he gave up there. He organized a "trail of tears" for them, where they could move to somewhere more peaceful, and maybe, just maybe, build up forces for revenge.

Vengeance was Leon's strong point, and now, he had but another enemy to deal with.

And so they trekked, farther east, Leon, Jacon, and Aden in the lead.

OOC: Hmm, I realize my brain damage isn't mentioned. Jacon was able to get me fixed up in no time, but it shall be awhile before we striek again. for now, we rebuild, and gather our numbers. W.I.N.G.E.D!

Leon Gray
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:01 pm

A small girl, who looked to be about 13 or so watched them as she slowly followed. She used the sleeve of her oversized tan sweater to wipe the blood off of her left leg, not taking her eyes off these strange new men. Her brown pigtailed hair blew slightly in the wind. She hardly noticed though as her focus was not broken.

'Who are these men?' she thinks to herself.

A man falls to the ground behind her and grabs her left leg. She gasps slightly inpain, but bends down next to him. She somehow manages to heal his giant wound. Her ability does not go unoticed. Her blue eyes almost seem to glow in happiness at being able to heal him.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:14 pm

Jacon looked at the healer, impressed by her abilities, Hello little girl, I am Jacon Sorriellos from Thrantor, who are you and how did you learn such an impressive ability to heal?

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:37 pm

She looks up at him, almost afraid but feeling strangely comfortable with him.

"My name is Mana," She said,"I've known how to do this since I was little...I dont know were I learned it."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:45 pm

She wipes some dirt off of her face.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:11 pm

"Miss You shall have protection with us Winged members, we have my freind Sarah to defend us, right Sarah?" The AI appearedas a hologram of a 13 year old girl "Right oss, I'll protect you, but It seems like you could use a change of clothes, I shall have one of the troopers give you some of the donations." The AI dissapeard and left.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:28 pm

She nodds, looking up at him wide-eyed. She'd never seen a Hologram. SLightly embaressed, she takes the soldier's hand and follows close to him.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.