Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Swagic

Swagic

a part of “Swagic”, a fictional universe by LittleRedDucky.

Cherry-May is a regular boarding school, with regular students and boring lessons, until a meteor crashes nearby and bestows everything close with strange powers! [OPEN]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Swagic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Swagic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:08 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Swagic"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Swagic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:31 am

Hey LittleRedDucky:D

I really like this roleplay so I just might make a charrie for itXD you put a lot of thought into these things which awesoeXD
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:59 am

Awesome :D I just thought it was a totally cool idea and I'm really into it :) Got a character thought out already!

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMirrorsAllGone on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:35 pm

Hello All,

First off Ducky, your name is super awesome and I have fallen for the idea of a little ducky in a red hood. However, I am not only here just to give grace to your name. I am here to apply for a reservation of your RP. I really do love the idea, and promise to stay with this.

With Sincere thanks and sheer awesomeness,

Mirror
The Mirror isn't broke, it's Gone.

TheMirrorsAllGone
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:40 pm

What a wonderful way to reserve ;) I am dearly flattered. Of course I will reserve you a spot, any particular sex?

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:08 pm

does it have to be a real life picture or could it be anime also I'll take one of the guys if I may:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:08 pm

Hey all!(:
I think I'm going to join. :D Is it alright if I portray two characters? I figured I'd helped out with the boy ratio and portray both a male and female.(: I think I can manage that. hehe

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:12 pm

Sure, I'll reserve all 3 of you a place.

@polaris Erm, I'd prefer real image, thats what the "weheartit" link is for, there's good images on there :) Have a look, see if you can find an image first.

@just sayin' Cool but don't exert yourself. I don't want you to leave because you cant cope with two characters mid-way!

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:17 pm

haha that's what that was for never thought to click it since most of the time those links would always send me some place my comp. would block:P

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:20 pm

well I think I found someone but ill add a link to what I would have him look like in animeC:

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:21 pm

Pff! I always play two characters! I won't leave mid-way through, scouts honor. I'm a better role-player than that. :P

If I have to be gone for any length of time I will PM you.

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:23 pm

@Polaris Awesomes

@Just Sayin Pfft thats okay then ;) and I appreciate that, hate it when people just disappear. Only i'm allowed to do that *pouts/jokes*

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:29 pm

haha I don't like it either im in multiple different rp's right now but they are all relatively slow right now also if Im one of those people who like to post as quick as possible when im one one with someone just in case they decide to leave without saying and ill be fine knowing I covered as much as I had hoped we would:) but that's just me

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:40 pm

Yeah, I dont know, I don't like to go too quickly with posts because people get left out and that can make people leave which contributes to later "slowness" but still. A relatively steady posting speed is good :)

Can't wait to see all your submissions

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:47 pm

oh also as a heads up my charrie will have geokinisese in case I don't get him in as soon as id like to

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:03 pm

Okie dokie, the roleplayers wanted forum wont let me post there :( cause this is a new profile. GAY!

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:06 pm

That's right! GM power!! haha xD

Okay, I am now working on my characters. I believe they are going to be brother and sister, just to make it a tiny bit easier on me. lol I already have an idea for my male character. :D I think before the meteor hit he was what people would call "nerdy-looking." He was a puny and all that jazz. I think his power will be something along the lines of "non-human strength" and now he's buff and shizz. xD I think that will be interesting to portray out. hehehe..

Anyway! I was wondering what coding you used for your character sheet? It looks neat and I figured I should follow suite. ^-^

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:26 pm

Haha yeah! :D

Your idea sound's great, I might pop that on the list so that no one else uses that power. Your idea is sort of like mine, my character is quite short and her power allows her to grow HUGE hehe...

The coding is the same for the character skeleton, I'll encode the skeleton so that you and other players can use it :)

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:51 pm

woop just submitted my charrie would any one like to be the group of friends that helped Terra get over his distrust of people:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudedude889 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:25 pm

Reservation please...for a male...if, you know, possible. I have it all thought out.
I...am mad!!! I do things for no point, no reason, nor do I try! Would it be called madness otherwise?

My thoughts go over expanses of mountains. I act stupid, dumb, just so people underestimate me. So no one overestimates nor estimates normally of me. I am 99% of a perfect being, that one per cent is lost to me not being a real...being.

dudedude889
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!