Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sweet red Liquid.. (looking for more)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Sweet red Liquid.. (looking for more)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:06 pm

' all i wanted to do was be on time...' she thought to herself. She didn't say anything, just backed up slightly,clutching one of her notebooks close to her chest.
Edward: Bella shall be mine! And if you stand in my way your blood will fall
Jacob: =_= what ya gonna do? Sparkle me to death?..
Edward: ._. ..maybe
Jacob: x-x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:14 pm

he watched as the young female back away holding her notebooks. " Are you going to school? i am as well, maybe i can walk you there and make sure your ok?" He asked .

(( pardon me for this but i don't know what the time is in hte RP correct me if im wrong ill change it. ))
Google CR-48 tester and user.
MLG gamer of H2O PMS clan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:21 pm

((your fine :) ))

Mio looked a little relieved " Your sure it wouldnt bother you?.." she released the death grip on her notebook and placed it in her bag.

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:41 pm

he smiled at her holding his hand out for her to take. " Im sure, im going there myself anyway. it is nice to walk with someone and get to know someone new. is it not?" He smiled at her waiting to see her reaction.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:46 pm

She smiled a little,and took his hand "I suppose it is, my names Mio, and yours?.."

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:05 pm

he smiles and started walking to school. " my name is Algeren. Nice to meet you Mio. "

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:51 pm

She walked beside him, her hand shaking slightly. "thats an interesting name"

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:55 am

he looks at her in worrie wonder what they did to her and why. what has her so shaken? "Thats an interesting name" she says. "Oh thank you. I guess my parents thought i was.... unique i guess and gave it to me. ""

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:31 pm

(feeling surrounded by vampires .-.) (woo 2nd page :D its working)
She gave him a small forced smile. "I see." Mio looked back over her shoulder a bit ' who were they?..' she began to drift about in her thoughts.

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMoonlightMagicX on Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Damien looked down at the body and turned around. He messed with his jacket some and walked down the sidewalk, his hands in his dark jean pockets. He smirked, his head looking down so no one could see his red eyes. He looked up at the sun and frowned some. He always hated daytime. It was too bright. Nighttime is when the real fun began. He looked back down and put his jacket hood over his head.

XMoonlightMagicX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:48 pm

[could I join]
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:26 am

(( sorry i have writers block...you can post if wanted))

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:16 pm

( Anyone welcome, DarknessToDeath23 :) ]

The sound of barking dogs in the distance made Mio uncomfortable and she griped Algeren's hand a little tighter, as they came to the hill that led to the school building, she stopped. "Thank you for helping me here, if it wasn't for you I might not of made it this far.." her sweet little smile showed her gratitude.

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:07 am

He ears the dogs as there bark echo's threw his ear making him hurt a little tilting his head to the side. He fells Mio grip his hand more. "This girl is very sky and skitish" he says to himself. The hill comes up as they climb. the breeze blows her scent to him as he smells. He shivers a little but resists the urge of his nature. Once they reached the top she spoke to him. "Its alright, its better to walk with someone anyway. Alway more interesting" he smiles

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:02 pm

She smiles back, and releases his hand. "I believe your right", looking up towards the school building she lets out a heavy sigh, being ever so hyper, school was always a pain for Mio, she wasn't able to sit still for long and was constantly getting caught doing other things than school work.

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Name: Kutsuu {Pain} Minakimi
Species: Full Vampire
Looks:Image
-----------
Kutsuu was walking down the streets he liked walking it calmed him down. He touched his patched up eye he didn't want anyone to know who he really is. His other eye was a different color than his visible eye. He jumped on the nearest building looking for something or someone to eat.
Last edited by DarknessToDeath23 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:42 pm

Mio yawned a bit, "Well I guess i'll see you later.." she started walking towards the front entrance.

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:46 pm

[Where are we??]
He jumped off the building landing on his two feet. He put his hands in his pockets walking from behind the building.

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:50 am

[ umm..I'm waiting for super to post, but we're near the school building. ]

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:44 pm

[Oh okay..]

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!