Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sword Art Online: Aincrad Arc

a part of “Sword Art Online: Aincrad Arc”, a fictional universe by KazutoK.

10,000 lucky players including yourself, managed to get their hands on the latest and greatest Virtual Reality MMO. Shortly after arrival into the fantastic new world it's population discovers they're playing for their lives

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sword Art Online: Aincrad Arc”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazutoK on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sword Art Online: Aincrad Arc"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KazutoK
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Sword Art Online: Aincrad Arc

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:47 pm

Hay Kirito. I was wondering if it would be possible to play a beast tamer? I know they are in ALfheim online but I was wondering if they could also be in SÃO?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:44 pm

Hey there. I'm considering joining this role play, but not completely sure exactly what type of character I'm going to be making yet. Gunna need to think about it. If I do decide to join then I'll let you know.

*Update
Okay so I'm thinking of creating a guild leader character. Would that be alright?

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soulies on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:07 pm

I have a character that I used in a roleplay long ago. Im going to submit the same one.. however I cant access the account because password problems so Ill make a "WIPS"

Soulies
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazutoK on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:27 pm

To miyer first yes beast tamer is fine, Silica was a beast tame they were on SAO too so go nuts with your new pet.

To BespectacledBeauty( sorry if I messup you name ) Yes I would like to have your character as guild leader just tell me the name of your guild and list it on the character sheet, also I might add the guild on the group section so look forward to that.

To soulies, I have not check your character yet, but I am pretty easy going dude so as long as you stick with the skeleton I posted( you can have some freedom with it I'm just interested you keep the skill, and weapons part of it because that the only real way to keep track of your character development as the rp goes on)

Announcement*
To the other players in the near future I think I explained this on the rule, but if not then here it goes. I'm japenese so my English is pretty bad in the grammar department I am however trying to improved it. I will do my best to make it as easy to read for you guy as I can. So if you suffer from a similar problem don't stress about it if I can read it and so can the others then its good together we can improve. One more thing i'm looking for 2 people to help me with the regulating duties just in case i'm unable to be here some day Miyer is one, The other should be responsible and be able to be here most of the time( not always) also you just is simple keep everyone from Gmodding including me, check out potential players and report to them to me to see if they make the cut and if you know anyone who would be a good reliable peep send them this way.

KazutoK
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:53 am

@Kirito
I just submitted a WIP.
As for the guild name, I've decided I'm going to go with Moonlit Sea. Wanted to pick something that sort of went with her username but also her appearance.

If there is anything that needs fixing then please let me know. I will have to finish the rest of it tomorrow.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazutoK on Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:00 am

BespectacledBeauty your character seems to be in order all you need is your demeanor ( personality) and a sample telling me what where you doing when SAO first lunched, before you were informed about the new rule of the game. There is a limit to how high your level is right now that 15 and that's if you are a beta tester if you are the average player then 10-12 is the normal level average.

KazutoK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:15 am

I'm just going to have her be an average player, but as a guild leader I'd like her to be as high as she can so level 12 would be preferred if that's alright with you.

I'll be getting the rest of her done sometime tomorrow. For some reason my computer wasn't showing me how my character sheet was looking so I had to keep submitting it to see how the format was working out which was why I submitted a WIP. Thank you for accepting though!

Alright I'm off to bed now. Good night everyone!

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugbuster on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Sweet! SOA RP! I love that anime!

Alright! Could I make a Beta Tester if that's all right if not a normal player would suffice!

Bugbuster
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazutoK on Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:49 pm

Bugbuster yeah you can be a beta tester here your skill is measured in how creative you get completing the daily quests.

KazutoK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:55 pm

@Kirito
Is it alright for me to use a few NPC characters to give Enakai a few guild members? Ex. a few of her friends that came with her from the real world?

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazutoK on Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:26 pm

Of course we don't have nearly enough players to create a guild just list how many of them are there and remember there is a limit of six members in a party as well, also they will increase your quests level limits but they reduce the amount of xp you get.

KazutoK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soulies on Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:11 pm

Note. about my character
in reality she is very sick, and could be considered near her "death bed" so to speak. Thus throughout this rp she will have in-game health problems, so just a note!
hopefully this will be okay, also character is almost complete [all info is from my old chara XD] also sorry for it being reeeeeealllyyy long

Soulies
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazutoK on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:02 pm

@ soulies that's alright don't worry about it as long as we can have you in the rp you are fine just gonna have to play a little catch up, but you'll be fine and your idea sound actually pretty good so go head and submitted you be aware Sao only takes into it's programing your physical appearance you will have to elaborate a little how your health in the outside world affects you here.

KazutoK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:28 pm

Sorry I haven't posted with my character yet. Been kind of busy today but I'll have it up within the next few hours. Same goes for the rest of my character sheet.

As for the NPC characters, I think I'll have three and I'll make a small thing for them at the bottom of the character sheet.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazutoK on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:46 pm

don't worry you aren't far behind, you'll catch up soon, yeah that's a good idea thanks for implementing the NPC I hope to see your post soon but no rush friend.

KazutoK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:11 am

Alright! Character sheet is all finished up, same with the NPC's at the bottom.

There's a few posts I need to catch up on befoe making my own, but I'll have one up soon.

*EDIT
Ah, I posted but I forgot to change the 'place'. Fixing that now.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:28 pm

If characters are still able to be created I would love to create a character!

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syao4500 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:21 pm

I'm pretty sure they still are, Inspiration.

Syao4500
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soulies on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:44 pm

Its a short post, but I cant find the quests o-o im probably being stupid with my blind bat sight, but this post will do for now~ hope its okay

Soulies
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!