Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Take My Hand

Take My Hand

a part of “Take My Hand”, a fictional universe by Jynxii.

Four children are abandoned by their mother and must find their way to the aunt's house (who they've never met) four states away. With no car, and no adult figure; how will they make it?( 2 OPEN FEMALE, 1 MALE role! 5/19/13)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Take My Hand”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Take My Hand

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:47 am

Two character slots have been permanently filled. (: Flynn Eddington and Penny King. I will be accepting profiles as they are finished (don't want to put someone's WIP on display ^^).

Looking forward to seeing all the characters!

Hope everyone is having a great day so far!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:01 pm

Oke Doke! I submitted my CS!
~AngelGirl~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:19 pm

She has been accepted! Great work! (:

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:48 pm

Submitted my character and I hope he is to your liking!
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:21 pm

He's great and accepted! (:

Great news! Only one WIP to be finished and one character to be submitted and we can get started! :D

This is the fastest moving role play I've seen o.o

xD Everyone must be as excited about this as I am ^-^

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:02 pm

Hahaha, I know I am! :)

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:57 am

Not to be a tease, but I've already gotten my first post written up. ^_~ I will post it as soon as we have our last character submitted.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:21 pm

Ooh yay! Can't wait!!

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:49 pm

I'm excited as well! I love starting off on a new rp! I am literally like twitching with anticipation.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:58 pm

Mkay, I can't stand waiting on one person lol It makes me crazy.

So this is what we're going to do. We're going to go ahead and start. The oldest brother will just come in wherever we are at the time, but we need to get the four cadillac children out of the parking lot anyway. My plan is for the children to walk to a nearby railroad track and begin following it. The two street children can come in from one of two places and I will PM them about that and see which they prefer. In the meantime, I am opening up posting to the four cadillac children. Unfortunately, the younger sister of the street children will have to wait due to not knowing her brother's name. =/

Hopefully he will be uploaded soon and you can start, too. Due to the nature of how slow it takes everyone to generally reply to a role play, I don't believe the cadillac children will get very far before you get to join in. ^^ (I'll stop them before they can get too far, anyway ^_~)

So, cheers! I hope everyone joys the first post and lets get this party started!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:57 pm

Sorry for not uploading the brother, I was waiting for the younger sister to be accepted so I can make my character's history match hers. Once she's accepted, I'll finish his application and he'll be submitted.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:15 pm

@Scarlet: Ok, no problem. I'll finish her history up tonight! :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:20 pm

Sorry for dissappearng. One of my frinds asked me to stay upstate with her for the weekend. I couldn't refuse because I hadn't seen her in a while. Sorry for the super long wait for my post. -.-'

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:52 pm

Yay, great news!! We have a replacement for the Older Brother Street Children! :D And he's already been accepted. So, to my beautiful circus children, feel free to post ^^

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:07 pm

Also, everyone else feel free to post what is happening back at camp while Clara is away! After all, it is pouring rain and there's a huge circus train pulled up beside your characters! ^^ Feel free to explore or react, or even follow after Clara and hide in a bush or something. It's completely open for you, you don't have to wait on Bleeding or myself to post ^^

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:42 pm

Sorry guys, it seems I just really don't have the time for writing much anymore. I abandoned my character, if you want to find someone else or pretend he was never there, I don't know. Really, I'm sorry.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakomocha on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:05 pm

Six... ;)!
I'd like to take the older street boy.
EDIT:Turns out he's been taken, never mind :(

jakomocha
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:48 pm

D: Aww, I'm sorry to see you go, Bandgeek! </3

Well, the role of youngest brother of the Eddingtons is now open. ):

I'll mark it on the main page...

Jako, would you be interested in the youngest brother of the Eddingtons?

EDIT: Or, you can go with the option that I PM'ed you about ^^

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:27 pm

hey guys, so, I'm really sorry to say but my parental units have banned me from rping because it is conflicting too much with my schoolwork so I'm going to have to abandon my character. I am so sorry!!

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:48 pm

-dies- I'm sorry to hear that Angel. Thanks for letting us know!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!