Announcements: Universe of the Month! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) »

Players Wanted: New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Grimm's Fairies [Roleplayer(s) Wanted] » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. »

Take My Hand

Take My Hand

a part of “Take My Hand”, a fictional universe by Jynxii.

Four children are abandoned by their mother and must find their way to the aunt's house (who they've never met) four states away. With no car, and no adult figure; how will they make it?( 2 OPEN FEMALE, 1 MALE role! 5/19/13)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Take My Hand”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Take My Hand

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:25 pm

I'm going to hold off on posting so that Jako's character can come in. I'd like for him to be able to post his intro before we continue. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jynxii
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakomocha on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:01 pm

I finished my first post. I hope you guys like it!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jakomocha
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:35 pm

I'll be posting either tonight or early tomorrow afternoon! :D

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:32 pm

Alright, Bleeding! I'll hold off on my next post until you have a chance to post.

Jynxii
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:50 am

I am really sorry but, I have too much going on in RL. So, I'm going to put my character up for adoption. I am really sorry. :(

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:47 pm

Thanks for letting us know. I'll add it to the role players wanted thread.

Jynxii
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:40 am

MZ, I PMed you. Please read it and edit your post accordingly. Thank you! (:

Jynxii
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakomocha on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:25 pm

Hey, did MZ make the changes? I wouldn't want to post until MZ does, so I'm just making sure. Also, could I make Penelope say/do things in my post since no one currently "owns" her? This way we don't need to pretend like she never existed or totally avoid her and she can still have a part before someone else claims her. Maybe we should just make her an NPC until someone claims her?

jakomocha
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:02 pm

Yes, any character that is not owned is a NPC until someone takes claim. So far, no. I have not seen any edits to the post, so therefore just go off of what I last posted if you'd like to post.

Jynxii
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyanSponge on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:31 am

Hi there I saw the ad on the roleplayers wanted board and was wondering if you still needed a roleplayer? I see that bleedinglover left a character to be adopted but I just wanted to be sure before I adopt her that there isn't any other role that might suit me better.

CyanSponge
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:52 pm

Yes, Penny is available, and if MZ doesn't agree to edit their post within the next day then Natalie will be available as well. Additionally, Flynn Eddington is a six year old boy who is the youngest of the Eddington family and he is available.

Jynxii
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyanSponge on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:00 pm

Well would you mind if I take Flynn? I can start working on a character sheet now.

CyanSponge
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:09 pm

Sure, feel free. I'll mark him as reserved.

Jynxii
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakomocha on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:49 pm

I think I'll wait one more day to see if anyone "adopts" Penelope (I hope someone does) and if not then I will try get a post in.

jakomocha
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:24 pm

Alright, Jako. I'll try to keep asking a few of my friends if they're interested in her. (:

Jynxii
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyanSponge on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:00 am

Well I'm done with the character sheet but I had to name him Flynn Eddington II because something about there was already a character with that name so... yup

CyanSponge
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:24 am

It's all good, he's been accepted. ^^

Jynxii
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakomocha on Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:01 pm

Is M8Z2 gone? And have you had any luck with Penelope?

jakomocha
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:42 pm

If she doesn't put Naty back up for adoption just ignore her because I have asked her to put her up for adoption. As far as Penny goes, no luck so far. =/

I will be posting again tomorrow.

Jynxii
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:57 pm

Heyy everyone! So, I have taken it upon myself to play Clara, Natalie and Penny until someone wishes to adopt Natalie or Penny. So, please feel free to go about posting. ^^ We are not letting this rp die on my watch! :D

EDIT: My friend Echo has agreed to take on the role of Natalie for us :D YAY!

Jynxii
Member for 8 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!