Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Takimi Returns "home"

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:39 am

Both Val and James made their way back to the house, and when they got there Takimi was waiting for them, breakfast fresh on the table. She was dressed in a traditional red kimono that had been bought for her while she was in the hospital. Takimi bowed as the two men entered and took their seats.

"I hope you both enjoy the breakfast. I've taken a look around the house, and well, it's in desperate need of being cleaned. So I think I'll start on that after you two have finished breakfast."

"Takimi, you know you really don't have to do this. You're not here as a slave or a servant. You're here as a guest. If anything I should have someone waiting on you. Like James here."

Val motioned to James, who's mouth was filled with bacon at the moment. James looked up with wide confused eyes at Val, then to Takimi and swallowed the food in his mouth.

"I have to serve her?"

Both Val and Takimi laughed, which just made James looked even more confused. In a few seconds he shrugged it off and went back to eating. After Val and James had finished eating, Takimi swiped the plates off the table before Val or James could even reach for them, and by the time the two got to the kitchen, she had them clean and was putting them away already.

"Now, if you'll excuse me gentlemen, I've got some work to do around here."

Takimi quickly shifted around them and disappeared into the living room. James quickly checked the time and headed back towards the base, mumbling something about the Hyperion as he left.

Val stood there for a few seconds and pulled out a piece of paper from his trench coat pocket. It was something Han had given to him before Han and Base had left for Australia. It was how to contact Kiyoshi on the Paragus, and Val felt that it was long past due that he met with this mysterious man.

Heading back to the base himself, Val closed himself in his office and turned on the video link and began recording a message.

"Greetings Kiyoshi. We have never met and you may not have even heard my name, but I am Val Thrall of the Caligo Umbra. Two of your men, Commander Han Richards and Ensign Base Rynolds were with Zach And myself when we set up an alliance between The Defenders and the Caligo Umbra, and at the time the Defenders were allied with the L3 Defense force, which made us allies as well. It was from my base, Antioch, on the east coast of North America Nation that Commander Richards and Ensign Rynolds left for Australia. From what I have hear last, Commander Richards is in the hospital with injuries. As sad and unfortunate as that is, that isn't my reason for trying to contact you. Seeing as you are the apparent leaded of the third part of the alliance, I believe that it is vital that we meet. Now you may disagree, and if that is the case, so be it.

This is Val Thrall. Over and out."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:26 pm

A message was sent from the Pegasus to the Caligo Umbra base. Kiyoshi Kazami appeared in the video message wearing his dark sunglasses.

This is Kiyoshi Kazami of the }{G. Unfortunately, our leader Kaden gave his life, defeating Blace Lowe in Australia, who you may know as the man that had attacked and seriously injured Commander Han Richards. I have now taken my position as leader of the }{G, being the senior officer. I do believe that we need to meet, but it will have to wait until after we bury Kaden in Texas. We have just recovered a drop ship that formerly belonged to us in the Alaskan wilderness, and will most likely be heading to Texas soon. I will be sure to contact you once we have those matters taken care of.

Thank you for your continuing support of my friends. Kiyoshi out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:39 pm

Val was heading out of his office when the video link beeped, indicating a message.

"Kiyoshi is on Earth? Or maybe it didn't get though. Well, we'll find out in a second."

Val walked back to his desk and opened the communication message link.

"This is Kiyoshi Kazami of the }{G. Unfortunately, our leader Kaden gave his life, defeating Blace Lowe in Australia, who you may know as the man that had attacked and seriously injured Commander Han Richards. I have now taken my position as leader of the }{G, being the senior officer. I do believe that we need to meet, but it will have to wait until after we bury Kaden in Texas. We have just recovered a drop ship that formerly belonged to us in the Alaskan wilderness, and will most likely be heading to Texas soon. I will be sure to contact you once we have those matters taken care of.

Thank you for your continuing support of my friends. Kiyoshi out."

Val stared at the screen for a few seconds after the message finished. So Blace Lowe had been taken care of, but at the expense of Kaden. Val had heard that name before. Though Val had never met nor seen Kaden, everyone knew that Kaden was one of the best pilots around, some said that he was even better that the original Gundam pilots Heero, Duo, Trowa, Quatra and Wufei. Val cleared his throat and opened another link.

"I wish to express my deepest sympathy for the loss of Kaden. Though I have never met or even seen Kaden, everyone that has heard of the }{-G knew that he was a great pilot and an even greater man. Though the cost was great it is slightly comforting to hear that Blace Lowe has been successfully taken out. Please, feel free to take all the time you need to take care of matters on your end. Both Commander Richards and Ensign Rynolds know the location of our base, Antioch, on the east coat of North America Nation. The location should also be with Zach and the Defenders. Good luck with everything one your end.

Val, out."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:55 pm

"So, Kiyoshi is in Alaska dealing with an old drop ship? Who knows exactly when he'll be done. Oh well it never hurts to be prepared. And I think I can safely take Antioch of Red-alert Lock down now that Blace Lowe is taken care of."

Val closed down the communication link and headed out of his office. Val stopped off at the hanger before doing anything else, to check on James and the progress on the Hyperion. As per usual, James and everyone else in the hanger was far to bust to give Val a status report, which meant that they were at lest working their heart out on the Hyperion.

After his stop at the hanger, Val made his way to the control room and had the Red-Alert Lock down removed. After that there wasn't much to do except prepare a room for Kiyoshi a the in case he'd be staying for a while. Val stretched and headed back to the house that he shared with James and now Takimi. When Val got to the house he entered the front door and stopped dead. Looking are he realized that Takimi had really been working on the house. The floor was now glimmering where it had a thin layer of dust on it before. All the wood looked polished and everything was neatly arranged on shelve. It looked like this was a normal family house, and not a military barracks. Val went in and check every room, and like the entrance hall, everything had been dusted, polished and cleaned up. Val made his way up to the second floor to check out the rooms there. The offices had been dusted and needed nothing else as neither Val nor James had actually used them. The billiard room had been completely clean and the bar had been rearranged. Even the massive room that Val believe had been a small ballroom before OZ tried building the Mobile Suit factory on the island had been completely cleaned. Val got to the third room and pushed open the door to his room. Nothing in there had been touched, at least not from a quick glance. The bathroom had been cleaned though. Finally Val pushed open the door to Takimi's room and smiled. She was asleep on the bed, sprawled out over the covers.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:13 am

A message from the Defenders on the Gilgamesh was sent to Val.

Zach - This is a message to Val. According to our recent reports, Jyotika is slowly withdrawing from the Sanc Kingdom to deal with some growing force in Australia. I have decided to return to Earth, along with a few others. We will be arriving at your base soon.

Zach of the Defenders, over and out.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:36 am

Val was getting ready to take a quick shower when the phone rang. Mumbling about "perfect" timing Val wrapped a towel around his waste and darted into his room and snatched the phone up on the third ring.

"This is Val, go ahead."

The voice on the line was the head operator of the communication department. Val couldn't quiet recall the name, but if he was calling here that meat there was something important that had just come in.

"Sir, we've just received a message from Zach saying that he and several others will be returning to Antioch within a few hours."

"Very good. I'll be back at the base in twenty and I'll respond then. Until then keep that channel open for any other messages that may come though."

Val hung up the phone and quickly walked back to the shower and quickly washed off then threw on some cloths that he was sure were at least semi clean and ran down the stairs and back towards Antioch.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.