Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Tale of Seven Children//Rebirth

A Tale of Seven Children//Rebirth

a part of “A Tale of Seven Children//Rebirth”, a fictional universe by zody.

Clouds of darkness coat the world in fear and terror. Humans, non-humans and Demons war with each other daily. Seven Children chosen to bring the end will rise- but will they fall to their destinies or create their own?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Tale of Seven Children//Rebirth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Tale of Seven Children//Rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:19 pm

This looks really, really interesting! I'm considering joining with either a Vampire B or a Water Demon, but I haven't decided which, yet, haha. Hopefully I'll make up my mind sooner than not.
Soon we'll televise our
C O L O R

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:59 pm

@zody - It happens automatically while in his awakened form. It's definitely something that can backfire on him given how it could harm those not intended for it if he's not careful.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandora's Melancholy on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:33 pm

Aight! Done with my child! Please tell me if I need to edit or change anything! I will happily comply!

Pandora's Melancholy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:42 pm

Looking good to me Pandora! Very pretty, props to you for your prettifying of your CS, it looks very nice. I'm sure Zody will love it. Looking forward to roleplaying with you and everyone else. Those keen to hang and chat about things related to the RP, I was thinking of making up a Discord channel or something. Any peeps interested?
Roleplayer For Hire.
Will work for free~ Inquiry via PM welcome! Always willing to take on any role so long as it interests me! Protagonists to Villains to Minor Roles - Fantasy to Sci-Fi to High School - Action to Comedy to Romance - Anything goes!

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:02 pm

@claw - If you wanna bring in old tall and fiery, be my guest! It'll be good to have you back on the team! It's been absolutely ages since this roleplay actually happened, so I wasn't sure if reviving it was a good idea. Did it anyway, and turns out it's gonna be great, ha! But yeah, feel free to bring Brenhin in- I'm curious to see how he'll be different this time around if at all.

@afreerobin - Looking forward to it! It's so good to be getting so many skilled writers along for the ride. I'm super pumped!

@VitaminHeart - Helena's looking good! I'll accept her along with Vesper and Rick just after I finish this OOC post. Can't wait to see how things go for Helena later on. One thing I noticed, though, was that it said 'thoughts and creams' in the description of her Tulpa ability. I got all hyped up when I first saw that word, too. I wonder if she'll casually dream up another version of herself?

@Miss Echo - You have plenty of time to decide! We'd love to have you along for the ride as well~

@Zalgo - Luckily, JoJo has to focus with his power steal, so no double marking situations would occur by accident. I'm thinking of making his powers tied to his left hand, but then JoJo can't stealth steal. Hmm..
I also realised Rick could also effectively be a tank character if he had allies willing to be marked, which is kind of a cool idea.

@Pandora - She seems wonderful and YOUR SHEET IS SO FANCY OML (please teach me). Her powers are super interesting as well- could she manipulate time to cause things to rust or break preemptively? Or maybe to speed up a vehicle she's in? Her powers are gonna be seriously cool to delve into in the roleplay!

@Tanman - Discord would be good. Skype is an alternative, but everyone seems to prefer Discord these days. Either way, I'm stuck on my phone for most of it because my laptop is trash xD It'd be nice to have a more informal place to chat about things, too- much faster than forum posting as well.

You guys have all got really good characters, they're all so interesting and creative- I'm super excited to see where they all go and what happens when they evolve throughout the story. This is gonna be so fun!
Seriously, though, I am absolutely pumped to get this show on the road, aha!

- Zody/Kuro
Last edited by zody on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Chillax Zody, Scheming Zody, Asshole Satori Zody, Srsbsns Zody, Gentleman Zody, GM Zody, TSUNTSUN Zody, Yandere Zody, Kuudere Zody, Immoral Zody, Zodiac, SCIENCE! Zody, Regular Zody, Seductive Zody, Kawaii Desu Neko Zody so far.

Why the hell are there so many Zody's?!"

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:45 pm

Hey, Zody? I went ahead and shot you a PM asking you questions about the Lunar Rabbit species, by the by. :)

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:58 pm

@Miss Echo - Just sent my reply, sorry it took so long. Wanted some nice, juicy information to put on your plate!

EDIT: I must be starving because I just made that whole sentence sound like it was about food. Jeez.

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secret Maiden on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:41 am

Hello, I've been referred to this lovely RP of yours by a friend. I hope it's not much if I reserve myself a spot as one of the seven children? If there is still a spot. Thanks and very interesting story here!

Secret Maiden
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:50 am

@Secret Maiden - Yep, I'll toss you in under the reserved tab right now! Thanks for joining~

zody
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:19 am

Alright guys, Discord link is up: https://discord.gg/DCfRhUY

Come along and say hi.

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:35 pm

I'm going to make this short and to the point. There appears to be a misunderstanding between myself and the GM about the use of my "character" Yohan. I assumed that upon being kicked out, my character would just simply vanish and nothing more would be done with him. I am surprised to find that is not the case at all, and that disturbs me, because I gave no one such permission to do anything of the sort with this. I ask that this be stopped, and that my character simply be allowed to vanish completely from the RP, as are my wishes. I ask that someone allow me to know about this so I know the matter is handled and this does not continue any further. Please and thank you to all, and I hope everyone has a good day.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Streamwatcher Historian Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoldenRayne on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:42 pm

Hi could I reserve a class A hybrid fire and dark demon
What can I say I've always been bad

GoldenRayne
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:55 am

@Thundor - So, uh, I moved him to a location where he could vanish somewhere it would make sense instead of having him randomly standing around the WDL complex for the entirety of the story- also I've asked for some things to be changed so that Yohan will be untouched and never spoken of again aside from being dumped in a cell for, well, continuity reasons. Not sure when these will be undergone as they're not my posts, but aside from that we'll see nothing more of him.

@GoldenRayne - Sure thing, I'll add your reservation to the frontpage~

zody
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoldenRayne on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:59 pm

My character is a hell raven zody

GoldenRayne
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Promethean Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!