Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Tale of Sins and Sinners. (VtM RP)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: A tale of Sins and Sinners. (VtM RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordofDorkness on Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Edward seems worried and a touch nervous. He's gone on at length about how elders like the prince are a far, far bigger clamp around the neck of mankind's freedom than near any mortal CEO or lawyer. In fact, people like the prince OWN CEO's and lawyers, and they have a vested interest in control.

He's not here to plot though, he's here to see if tonight's meeting is to proclaim "Yo, those two Brujah who haven't signed on with Erica and the thug squad are traitors to the city and will be executed". Kindred rarely handle important dealings over the phone or internet (Some don't even understand how those things work, while others just want to avoid digital records of their conversations), so she may have to work on her conversational skills.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LordofDorkness
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bearonthecouch on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:59 pm

She does plan to conversation later. She's not horrible at it - she's been to plenty of college parties and hacker parties and political things and the whole occupy movement. She's pretty decent with people if she has to be. Right now though, she's waiting to see if the announcement is, in fact, "yo, execute those guys."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bearonthecouch
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby totallynotmanabean on Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:18 pm

Standing against the wall close to where Ophelia was seated, Finny twirled an unsmoked cigarette between her fingers to keep calm. She never did well with too many people in close quarters, and if they were as dangerous as Ophelia said...

Twirl, twirl.

She had asked Ophelia to come with her to this meeting for several reasons, but mainly to identify the players. Finny didn't like to walk into jobs without knowing as much as she could, and this whole vampire thing was just another job. A very strange job. That's what she had to tell herself.

Twirl, twirl.

Eventually she sat down behind Ophelia, having made sure her mental map of the theater and its inhabitants was complete. Old-suit-nice-watch was the person of interest ("Prince" maybe?) in tonight's meeting, surrounded by business-suits-okay-watches, college-girl-nada, professor-guy-possible-rings, near the front were tubby-very-nice-suit, flashy-group-jackpot, thug-A and thug-B. She'd have to ask later but she sadly assumed that everyone in the room was off limits. She gazed at the well-dressed group, thinking of how easy it would be to bump into them when everyone was leaving and relieve them of some of their... weight.

She put the cigarette between her lips and ran a hand through her short dark hair. The sooner this was over and she could leave, the better.

totallynotmanabean
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby evendel on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:38 pm

Aidan has tried to position himself with Anthony and David in such a way as to watch everyone entering and exiting. Even after the better part of a year it was still difficult at times to keep the faces, names, and affiliations of the Chicago kindred in line. All of the in-house training on his new abilities and the laws certainly didn't help either, it had been rather insular until recently. Can't put a bad face in front of the Prince, or anyone else for that matter, wouldn't do for the Clan. He'll be trying to keep up with David conversationally, discussing how the various mystic rituals of certain ancient cultures influenced their developing theologies and in turn shaped their culture as a whole. For now he is taking the time to watch and learn, especially while Abraham stands with the Prince.

He is rather unassuming and ordinary in appearance, though he does try to fit himself into the mold of his forebear and clan. Neither tall nor short, not yet wide and not truly thin he is simply...average. He sports a carefully trimmed blonde beard and a mustache that he has taken to keeping waxed. A pair of small round framed spectacles sit on the bridge of his nose and he has the habit of looking over them both in interest and agitation. Usually the latter. His short hair isn't particularly styled and neither is it truly the trend of unkempt bed-hair. This evening he is wearing dark slacks, a silvery gray shirt, and a green paisley printed vest.

evendel
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordofDorkness on Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:53 pm

The awkward silence went on for far too long, with the assembled kindred waiting for the prince's address. Even Camille's little clique of gossips went still and silent, no one wanting to agitate the clearly already irritated Prince of the city. For several uncomfortable moments there was nothing, before one bold soul spoke up, his voice breaking the silence like glass.

"With all respect." The jowly Don said, his voice a thick grumble that seemed somehow less apologetic than his words implied, "What is the meaning of all this? I've other affairs to attend to tonight."

The crassness of Avragado's tone earned him barely a flicker of a scowl from Prince Donovan, ever the stoic. To show anger would be to give the Don the satisfaction of knowing he could goad the prince before his vassals without reprisal. Instead he looked to the obese kindred with an even yet commanding gaze.

"If I wish you to wait, you will wait." He informed the Don sternly. "Elder Nathan has yet to arrive and I will NOT repeat myself."

The Don himself would have swelled in annoyance if his cheeks were still capable of gaining tint. Instead the truth or the prince's words struck him and he gripped the armrest of his chair tightly, doing his best to hide his anger. If the prince wanted every kindred in the room to stay here through the entire night, they would.

No one else spoke up for a time, though there were likely more than a few who felt that the missing Nosferatu was given far too much leniency already. Abraham looked across the room to his childer, regarding them with a slight nod in approval of their patience. For a time it was quiet again, before Donovan choose to speak further.

"While we are waiting for our... inconsiderate elder. Let us not waste a gathering in an open forum." Donovan said looking about. "Any of you with requests or issues to bring to me ASIDE from the delay in the night's announcement, speak them now. I will not be staying long once this is through."

There was a momentary hush amongst the kindred present. Speaking up now was airing your business before most of the city... something few were comfortable with... but a chance for an audience with the prince was rare. Perhaps it was his hope that no one would care to speak openly about such things, sparing him the drudgery while still making him seem like he had put in the effort. If such was the case, he would be disappointed.

"I have a request, my prince." Ophelia spoke, standing from her seat off to the side of the assembly. "More a concern, really."

"Speak your concern then." Prince Donovan replied from beneath a mask of stoicism.

"My granted terroitory is only a few blocks from the rack." She told him, her voice even and polite rather than demanding, "Several times have your scourge wandered into my hunting grounds, and even fed on the mortals there. Not once have they had a reason for the tresspass. No messages to bring or vagrants they were purusing."

"Is this so?" Donovan will ask of his thugs, who will seem fairly unconcerned by the malkavian woman's accusements.

"It's true. Like she said... her turf is near the rack." The thuggish Vincent replied, folding his arms. "Sometimes we follow suspicious-looking people there."

"Please! You would never think to casually violate the territory of anyone else." Ophelia chided the two of them, clearly angered by the smirks they both wore.

"Enough." Donovan told her in a voice very close to a growl. "I am inclined to believe my servants that the trespasses were warranted. Unless you've something more to make accusation of than simply straying slightly into your domain..."

"No." She replied with a sullen tone, returning to her seat, the mocking gazes of the harpies following her as she did. They would have something new to laugh about later.

"... No other issues then?" Prince Donovan asked, looking out over the crowd. This time he was all but certain the answer would be no.

OOC: Or is it? I doubt any of you have anything you want to bring up in open court, but I'll give you all the chance, if someone wants to request permission to ghoul, sass the prince or whatnot. If not, we will resume with the Nos Primogen's arrival tomorrow, and the reveal of what's got the prince in a tiff.

LordofDorkness
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby evendel on Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:00 am

Beyond a brief (and still slightly unsettling) sense of happiness at the approval of Abraham, Aidan cannot think of anything of particular note to bring up. Though, if anyone is watching him closely they might see a flash of disapproval regarding the issue of Ophelia's territory...aimed at the Scourge, not Ophelia.

evendel
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bearonthecouch on Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:29 pm

Molly is irritated but not surprised at the casual dismissal of Ophelia's legitimate complaint, but she won't say anything. She's mostly thinking "this is bullshit" very loudly in her head. She would love to be aggressive and argue that, but one glance at Edward and noticing how nervous he is makes her keep her mouth shut. She scowls and sits on the back of a theatre chair, and waits.

bearonthecouch
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby totallynotmanabean on Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Finny looks at Ophelia during her talk, then at Thug-A and Thug-B. /Huh. File that away for later./ If she wanted to get in Ophelia's better graces she might get involved. Quietly, of course. Her eyes, hidden by her long bangs, scanned the men for obvious jewelry or items.

She kept quiet at Old-suit-nice-watch's call for questions.

totallynotmanabean
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordofDorkness on Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:02 am

Several minutes more passed in awkward silence, each kindreds thoughts kept tightly to themselves. Surely no one here could read thoughts, could they? Such a thing seemed unlikely, but then stranger things had happened in your unlives. Once you've died and returned from it, who's to say what is real and what is false.

After a near ten more minutes of painful waiting, the sound of the theater's doors swining open caused nearly every head in the room to turn. Inside stepped the sheriff, followed closely by a tall-broad shouldered man of what must be an impressive build, carefully concealed beneath a long, black leather coat. While only a fool childer would assume that was truly what Elder Nathan looked like, it was the form he bore to Elysium, and what most knew him as. Following closely on his heels, head downcast, was a dark-haired young man with a wiry build. His hair was just long enough to cover his eyes as he gazed at the floor, following the prince like a well-trained dog.

"Apologies." Nathan stated simply upon arriving, "Business kept me longer than I'd hoped."

The perceptive would notice Don Avragado clench his jaw in irritation that the elder's excuse was the same that had gotten him put down in court before all. The fat ventrue seemed to swallow the injustice and hide it well, for he showed little sign of his anger over the matter. Donovan regarded Nathan with a tone that was as close to "understanding" as he seemed capable.

"Well, now that everyone of importance has come... let us begin." The prince said, as Nathan took a seat a few rows back, close enough to Camille and her clique to make them feign polite smiles and look awkward. His manservant stood in the row beside his seat, still as the dead.

"I have received word from a reliable source, that a member of the Camarilla's red list is hiding away in our city." The prince addressed the theater, "This is unacceptable."

More than a few ears perked at the mention. Far from a show of power, it seemed the prince had a genuine reason for dragging so many souls out in the storm. The red list was essentially a "most wanted" of the Camarilla as a whole. Each kindred on it had been judged incredibly dangerous and a threat to the entire sect by the high conclave itself. The prestige of bringing down a member of the red list was immense, for those not interested in serving the sect merely out of good will. To those not fancying the chance to pit themselves against some of the most dangerous kindred alive, the knowledge that such a potent traitor and enemy of the sect was near was enough to make some quite paranoid.

"My information comes from an Archon, whom none of us should have reason to doubt, that the kindred known as Michail Photios was tracked to Chicago. He is very old, and is wanted for sedition, violence against several Justicars and the practice of infernalism and satanic rituals. To aid the Archons in delivering this wretch to justice, I am offering a boon to whomever can bring him in, or provide information that leads to his capture. How strong a boon would depend on how vital your aid was, of course."

Mumbled asides and mulling over the information filled the room. The prince could not easily backpedal on an offer made so publicly... but attempting to collect said boon only involved attempting to stalk and capture what was apparently a VERY powerful kindred... and a sorcerer aside.

"Those of you too.... prudent... to take to the hunt..." The prince said, his pause in speech and tone making it obvious the word he meant was something far more insulting, "I still expect will provide information on this criminal, if you should have any reason to suspect you have seen him. This is a threat to all of us. Who can know what this man is planning here."

"Michail Photios is a greek man. Dark-haired, poorly shaven and tall. He resembles a man near 40, and is not known for any ability to disguise his appearance. He IS however, known for his tricks of the mind and his powerful presence in swaying others to his his infernal masters. Anyone allowing themselves to be recruited by him will share his fate." The prince continued, his voice a stern threat at the end. "Any information you have, I expect to be brought to the sheriff or scourge immediately, or failing that, to my childe Micheal."

The room was silent for a moment before a voice rose to speak again.

"This boon." Ophelia asked, her tone skeptical, "What can be asked?"

"Anything within reason." Donovan told her, seeming almost amused that she dared to consider the offer. "Rite to ghoul or even embrace is not out of the question..."

"Or to request territory?" She added.

"That would also be considered." He told her in a clipped tone, "Depending on what territory you wished."

".... thank you, Prince. That was all I wished to know." She replied in feigned politeness, even tipping her head in almost a bow.

OOC: Slight break in case any of you have anything to add. If not (which I'm assuming is the case) I'll keep things going tomorrow. Also if any any point you want to say you'd have acted mid-way through one of my rants or the scene, tell me and I'll edit things. You can always cut in with words/actions if you're present.

LordofDorkness
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby evendel on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:39 am

Aidan will watch Abraham first for any reaction to the name Michail Photios, then glance back to David and Anthony. Especially with the mention of infernalism his interest will be piqued. But not enough to speak out of turn.

evendel
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordofDorkness on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:34 pm

Aiden and the Tremere

Abraham will give Aiden a pointed look, but little else while he is still standing center stage. Your clanmates however, will fill in a bit of the missing information.

"A Baali." Daniel will mutter to Aiden, soft enough for only the keenest of ears to hear. "Have you read of them?"

----------------------

Molly, Finny and Ophelia's crew

"This could be big." Edward said softly, looking to Ophelia and Molly, "We'd have a real domain they could not so easily trespass."

"Or we'll be dead." Ophelia will remind him in a soft whisper.

"I'm with her." Jermaine added in a bit less mutedly than she probably could have been, "I'm not gonna risk my life to help him fix one'ah his problems. I'll bet he'd love to see us die tryin' to do him a damn favor."

Ophelia pinched the bridge of her nose, squinting her eyes shut in exasperation. To anyone with even the most basic of heightened senses, the fiery-tempered woman may as well have just spoken out at full volume.

"A little louder, Jermaine." She muttered deadpan, "I don't think the people across the room heard you."

LordofDorkness
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bearonthecouch on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:07 pm

"What do you know about this guy?" Molly asks carefully. And quietly. "Could he... be on our side?"

This could be big. She just doesn't know how yet. They just have to figure out how to make it work to their advantage. Figure out how to use the information they find to get what they need. Maybe that means helping hunt down this guy to earn a favor, but somehow she doesn't think so. She knows you don't fight against an entrenched power by doing what they tell you and hoping they give you what you want. IF they decide to help the Prince, it will be on their terms. They have to come out ahead on this, no matter how they decide to play it.

bearonthecouch
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby evendel on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:35 pm

"Not so much amongst us, I'd guess from the name clearly demonic worship possibly stemming from Baal?" Puzzling it out in his head for a moment he tried to recall anything he could about Baal off hand. "Baal was a Semitic word for a god of storms, it stretched the Levant region of the Middle East. From Turkey south into Egypt. It was used to reference plenty of deities, the biblical Ba'al being used to reference the false gods. I think it traveled even into a reference for Set?" Having exhausted his instant recall of Baal, Aiden scratched nervously at his beard.

evendel
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordofDorkness on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:34 pm

Aiden and the Tremere

"Well read." Daniel commented with pleasant surprise, "The Baali were a bloodline of satan-worshiping kindred that rose in the early 900's and had mostly died out by the 18th century. Their origins are not widely known, but I'd not rule out Set's geth."

Doctor Weber seemed somewhat less impressed, though he always looked sour at social gatherings. "Mnn... If this is a result of the prince allowing that slattern into the city..."

"An interesting idea. The Followers of Set have always held Set as not merely a kindred but a god." Daniel proclaimed, almost immediately slipping into the manner in which he spoke while tutoring, "Precious little information on the old Baali bloodline survived to present day, but with the biblical Ba'al being a reference to false gods, it could just as easily be a splinter of the clan that follow Set but refuse to worship him as a group affiliated with the clan proper."

Weber rolled his eyes. "Well, perhaps you can question the Maleficar when they drag him into court in chains. I'm certain he'll be pleased to enlighten you on all your questions of it's bloodline's history."

"Don't be absurd." Daniel said dryly, "Something as dangerous as a Maleficar would be better off destroyed... no matter how much we might learn from it. Wouldn't you say, Aiden?"

-------------------------------------

Molly, Finny and Ophelia's Coterie

"If he is, we don't want to talk about it here." Ophelia said softly, eyes darting about in concern. "Rendezvous after we leave at the Hole and we'll talk it out where it's.... safer."

Edward nodded in agreement slightly, as the prince's words again drew everyone's attention.

-------------------------------------------

"Before I dismiss this meeting," The prince spoke, his voice commanding a sudden silence to the patches of chatter that had developed, "Know that this issue is of pressing importance to the city and myself. More so than rites of territory and whatever activities each of you have to fill your nights. I expect full cooperation with this investigation from all of you. Failure to cooperate will be treated as an act of sedition."

Sedition. That word was flung about a lot not long back. Steven Holt, a fairly well known kindred in the city disappeared one night, and not a soul knew why. Mortal police eventually found the remains of one of his ghouls beheaded and wrapped in plastic ten miles outside the city limits. Holt had recently made several aggressive moves to lay claim to the anarch's territory as his own, in an attempt to essentially recruit them as muscle in return for permission to remain on their own turf without harassment. After the disappearance, Don Avragado pulled in favors all across court to get the death of his childe investigated. The anarchs were uncooperative, as was to be expected and one fateful night, the sheriff and scourge were sent to force the anarchs to stand before court and submit to the prince's domination to PROVE they were innocent.

They refused. A blow was struck, though accounts vary who struck first, it was obvious who struck last. The anarchs were no match for the sheriff and his men and they were bested and dragged off. Not long after the prince decreed them guilty of not only the assassination of Steven Holt, but of slaying one of the scourge with improvised fire-bombs during the incident and had them all sentenced to death by sunlight. Acts of sedition would not be tolerated, he said then. The mere use of the word now was an implied threat, and a brutally honest one.

More than one kindred blanched at the idea that the prince had essentially told them to open their dealings to his scrutiny or be executed as a traitor. The Don in particular furrowed his brow and scowled. Amongst the would-be anarchs, Edward was the first to appear visibly nervous. It was a poor time to have something to hide.

"Now." The prince continued over the dead silence of the theater, "I've matters to attend and am taking my leave. Court is dismissed. Stay or go, as you please."

And with little further ceremony, he stepped off the stage and strode past the assemblage towards the doors, pausing only long enough to say a few hushed words to Sheriff Folke before he flicked open an umbrella and stepped out into the rainy night. For a few moments it was quiet, before Jermaine summed up the thoughts of so many present in the way only a Brujah could.

"Well... shit."

LordofDorkness
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby evendel on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:57 pm

As Donovan speak Aiden's attention snaps back to him, especially at the implied threat of being left to the rising sun. While he did miss the early dawn some days still it wasn't enough to make him yearn for that fiery embrace just yet. With a shudder he was reminded just how mortal this immortal life could be.

As the room begins to break up once more he turns his attention back to Daniel and Weber. "Do you mean the danger he represents in the way a nuclear strike is dangerous, death and destruction on a massive scale, or danger in the knowledge he holds?" He absentmindedly begins stroking the edge of his mustache while speaking. "Assuming he is capable of single-handedly destroying many of us in attendance tonight, barring a concerted effort from the Clans, I can only imagine the danger inherent in his capture. But if he is a Baali are you saying his knowledge alone is dangerous? The argument that some things are so dark that even we dare not research them if given the chance?" Aiden readjusts his glasses as he pauses for a moment. "To revisit my metaphor, do we destroy the bomb entirely for our safety, or disable it and discover the secrets of its construction?"

evendel
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bearonthecouch on Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:45 am

Molly nods. Jermaine just summed things up pretty effectively. She plays with her necklace as she watches the crowd in the aftermath of the Prince's departure, trying to read reactions, figure out who is leaving in a hurry and who isn't, who's talking to each other, looking for patterns, potential allies, or any obvious weaknesses they might be able to manipulate or exploit.
It's more difficult than it used to be when she was dealing with normal people, who didn't have hundreds of years to practice hiding the way they felt about things. And it's unsettling because she knows that they're just as likely to be watching her the same way. But despite how nervous Edward seems, she doesn't feel scared. Maybe it's just because she doesn't feel like she has that much to lose. She's already dead, isn't she? If this second life isn't going to last much longer, she may as well actually live a little bit instead of hiding.

She slides off her chair and glances back at her sire. "Might be safer to stay a little bit?" she says softly. "Talk a while? Make some friends."

bearonthecouch
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordofDorkness on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:35 pm

Aiden and the Tremere

"The danger..." Weber said gruffly, "Is in what will be done to your by your allies, if you tell them you're interested in studying an infernalist."

"Ah... well, yes." Daniel said in reluctant agreement, "Infernal sorcery marks you for death amongst the clan. But I would say the real danger is in corruption. The Baali are tempters. They swag thoughts and desires. They make dark promises and offer power at a price. Are you familiar with Faust, of the old germanic legend? Fanciful, but very, very real and very dangerous."

------------------------

Molly, Finny and Ophelia's Coterie

(Karen, here's a good time to test dice rolling on this thing. Make me a perception-Empathy check)

The prince's decree and sudden departure left several seeming concerned or annoyed. A quick gaze about the room showed that well enough. The trio of warlocks were engaged in what seemed to be a deep discussion of the goings-on. Don Avragado seemed particularly testy, and was already hefting his bulk from his seat to leave himself, fusing with a thick cuban cigar as he went. Camille already seemed to be twittering on about something to whomever would hear her, and Molly would notice her glance more than once in your general direction. She also seemed to be pointedly explaining what just happened to her childe Greg, who looked clueless as ever. The prince's childer were already being approached by one Julian Hawthorne, probably in another of his attempts to integrate himself into the city's power-structure. Elder Abraham was leaving the stage and approaching his childer, after only a brief moment speaking softly to Nathan.

"They'll be all over our territory by tomorrow night. If that!" Ophelia said with an exasperated sigh, "And if we even try to stop them, they'll judge us on the spot."

"Assholes." Jermaine added, scowling, "I wouldn't be shocked if they just made up a fuckin' excuse to do that anyway. Ain' no one gonna call 'em on it!"

".... you can stay if you want to Molly." Ophelia said, getting up, "I need to get back as soon as I can and... take care of something."

She made to leave, before turning back after a few steps as something came suddenly to her mind.

"Molly! If you're determined to make friends... I've just thought of something." She said rather excitedly, "They're a lot less likely to cause us grief if someone IMPORTANT is with us. Maybe you can pick up someone the scourge would be more hesitant to push around? Or you could, Edward."

"We're not popular with this crowd. I don't see who you think we'd..."

"I don't know. Maybe Hawthorne? No, they probably wouldn't care about him much either. The young tremere? He's Abraham's childe. They wouldn't rush to judge him."

"A tremere? Are you fuckin' nuts?" Jermaine scolded her, "That's like putting a gun to our heads."

"We survive bullets." Ophelia said with what was dangerously close to a smirk, "I'm more worried about the sun."

"Fucking. Malk. Logic." Jermaine muttered, shaking her head.

LordofDorkness
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby evendel on Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:12 pm

Aiden grimaces as his fellows explain the dangers that come from studying the practices of an infernalist. "Well then...I guess that answers that question then. If the Council has decided that those powers are off limits then they are off limits. Not that I'm happy to hear about that for knowledge's sake alone mind you. But if it can't be properly studied and researched by us then better for the bearers of such knowledge to be destroyed I suppose."

evendel
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bearonthecouch on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:28 pm

(Perception + Empathy Check: I rolled a 10! Also two 3s and a 4)

bearonthecouch
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bearonthecouch on Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:01 pm

"I'll stay," Molly announces. "I can talk to the tremere. I'm not scared."

bearonthecouch
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!