A Tale of Sins and Sinners. (VtM RP)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: A Tale of Sins and Sinners. (VtM RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bearonthecouch on Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:31 pm

(I don't want to disappear, but I might have to if the mojo doesn't come back :( )

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bearonthecouch
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby evendel on Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:53 am

"Thank you Anthony, that is plenty more than I had to go on before this. I still wish there was some way to record kindred history, but not only would it be dangerous it would likely be a book full of nothing but lies anyway. It would just make figuring out who people were, at least pre-embrace, easier...help to judge if they were dangerous outside of the obvious." Aiden leans back and rests his head against the top of the chair, staring at the ceiling and the dim lights. "We are so paranoid of each other that we don't even understand where we came from..."

Aiden sits in silence for a spell before raising his head and tipping it to the side quizzically. "...are we able to research that? I realize there aren't necessarily ruins to excavate like the pyramids or the terracotta army, but there must be ways to delve into our past. Are there resources towards that end available in the Chantry?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

evendel
Member for 5 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bearonthecouch on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:18 am

(I'm sorry, Chris. I just can't devote the mental energy to this that is deserves. My reserves are running to low, and I don't think it's fair to keep stringing you along. I'm going to have to drop out. I know it sucks, and I know it's shitty when a game fizzles, but I just can't anymore.)

bearonthecouch
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordofDorkness on Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:58 pm

(Ok... well if Karen is dropping out I don't really see the point in keeping it all going. I guess that's it then. Sorry all. :-( )

LordofDorkness
Member for 5 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby evendel on Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:53 am

Can we at least learn who the Daughter of Eve was? And what was supposed to be going on with Photios? A "Behind The Screen" DM tell-all? :D

evendel
Member for 5 years
Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!