Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tales from Elsewhere

Tales from Elsewhere

a part of “Tales from Elsewhere”, a fictional universe by Flexar.

A group of teenagers are whisked away to another world; a world of magic and foreign civilizations. They now hunt down and old legend in search of a way home. Will they find it, or will they be trapped in this world forever?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tales from Elsewhere”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tales from Elsewhere

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Tales from Elsewhere"

A space is reserved for MirrorMirror1498.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Tales from Elsewhere

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:54 pm

Hiya, Flexar! Can I take the witch again? That was a fun roleplay and I'm sorry I sorta let it die...
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Hello! I would love to reserve the Princess if I may. Thank you!

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elemenopee on Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:27 pm

Ill be teen 1 :)
Elemenopee

Elemenopee
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:10 pm

May I reserve Teen 2 please? :D

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:40 am

It's nice to see some familiar faces. I've taken all your reservations into account, apart from yours, Elemenopee, after seeing your character I'm not exactly sure that you're suitable for this roleplay. You'll all probably have more than 24 hours, since your 24 hours all end while I should be fast asleep.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:32 am

Alright, so I have three choices:

Be the teen who is happy go lucky and probably like those shows where the main character is trash but somehow gains the trusts of so many people,

OR

Be the teen that is literally very lazy, meaning that he does nothing but sides at side lines and yawn, hiding his true powers,

OR

The strict guardian who places his princess before honor and pride.

Which should I choose?

x
x

Tell me, Flexar, good sir. Which do you find the most amusing?

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:11 am

Well, I don't think I can make a fair judgment until I've actually seen the characters, but I think the guardian sounds the best out of the three. I'll reserve the spot for you now.

Flexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:11 am

Just a question, but how should the native's name be? I mean, since this is another different world and it's name is rather... different, so, should I make names according to that and if you say yes, you need to help me coming up with one, but if no, then... no. xD

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:50 am

It depends on where your character is from. Dharans usualy have two part names such as Dha'Rei and Ka'Dan. Each half is usually only a single syllable. Bhaeldronians have rather orcish-sounding names. There's a good list of those here. Ik'Ranians have nordic names. There's another good list of made-up ones here. Ghalians tend to have eastern European names. There's yet another list here. If you want, you can just say they changed their name to fit in in Thania.

Flexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:38 pm

Actually, may I change my reservation to The Princess? If so, may I change her age to 15 instead of 13? I just feel as if parents that are in their right-of-mind, especially with their daughter being a princess, wouldn't allow her to leave the castle to adventure at such a young age. ^^

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:51 pm

No, sorry. SlightlyInsane already reserved her. Also, have you never played Pokemon?

Flexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:42 pm

I have a couple of questions. Numero uno, is the princess able to use magic? And two, what are the origins of Thanian names?

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:31 pm

No, I love Pokemon. I always thought it was weird how they did that though XD I'll get to work on Teen 2 then! :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:36 pm

The princess could be a mage if you want her to be. Thania is well-known for its skilled mages, so it makes sense for the royal family to have some degree of magical prowess.

Thanian names are similar to those of Mediterranean Europe's.

Flexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:07 am

Do I still have my reservations up? If you say I don't because I still haven't send in my character, I shall send in a WiP one first.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Just send in your finished character ASAP. I'll let you keep the reservation until the end of the day.

Flexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Hey!
Sorry it took so long to respond, I was REALLY busy this weekend and didn't have any time to get on the internet :'(.

Anywho, I'll reserve Teen 3 if that's okay? :)

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Hey so I got Winsley done. I need sleep and I'll finish her in the morning. I just have her History left.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:05 am

I would love to reserve the rogue if that is okay? :) I should get up the character very shortly.

Kiyokojordie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!