Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Welcome to Fairy Tail

~Teams/Parties~

a part of “Welcome to Fairy Tail”, a fictional universe by けい-ちゃん.

Fairy Tail? Like the ones in the books? No. Definitely not. This Fairy Tail is a guild for mages of all kinds who take on missions and spread their name all over the land of Fiore.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Fairy Tail”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: ~Teams/Parties~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:50 am

Slayer Melodies
dragon song
thats all i could come up with at the top of my head:/
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonBreath on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:13 am

I think Dragon Song sounds good, why don't we go with that one?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DragonBreath
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:04 pm

sure but lets see what Lufia thinks:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuraRift on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:54 pm

Gyah... I give up, I'm going to have Kento and Soran start their own team of two in my first post, "Illusion" being the team name since the idea of Kentos enhanced speed and Sorans psychic projection both at least semi-fit the concept.

I am more than welcome to other players joining of course and if such a thing were to happen 'd be more than willing to alter the name to fit all characters within the group.

AuraRift
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:10 pm

oh that sounds like a fun team, I wonder how they'll work out:) anyway Dragon I say lets do Dragon Song it sounds nice and fits them perfectly:)

@Sneak&Byte
would it be alright if Roxie joins your group:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:02 pm

@Polaris:
I'll let the Nostalgia Critic answer that for me.

Oh, of course she can join.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:16 pm

lol okay glad to be part of the team:) ah these will be fun timesx3if you remember what we discussed in pm

Polarisbear12
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonBreath on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:23 pm

In team Dragon Song we have; Roxas Zero and Kisara Magestu, because Lufia abandoned

DragonBreath
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:52 pm

oh she did well thats a shame:p but thats her choice:/ does anyone else wish to join our delightful team:) if you want that is Dragon for more memebers:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:45 pm

Start the chart like a multiplication Chart, with Kai being 0.

OH, and nearly 700 word post OMERGERDD. Don't worry, It's only like this because I'm solo-roleplaying and I wanted to get as much information in one post as possible, hopefully attempt to finish this quest in 2-3 more posts.

OH and if you read my posts...YOU MUST LISTEN TO THE THEME!

Inspiration
Member for 13 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:22 am

Y'know, I only NOW just realised that Andrea is an S-class wizard.

Shiiiiiit- Will is in for one wild ride with his team. xD

Got Layden, his Dragon slayer buddy.

Roxie, who shows her affection for Will by punching him in the gut.

And Andrea, the one person on the team who'll make Will drink a bottle of instant shy.

God! This is turning out to be one of those 80s sitcoms with badly, yet somehow amusing, written jokes and quirky characters. x3 Choo-choo! All aboard the fun train!

Byte
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:43 pm

lol indeed she does but it wont just be himx3

anyways ill post for Roxie soon:) so be prepared if she punches him for chasing a squirrel:3

Polarisbear12
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!