Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Teen Titan: Relaunch

Teen Titan: Relaunch

a part of “Teen Titan: Relaunch”, a fictional universe by Chulance.

We all know the story of The Teen Titans, a team of sidekicks led by Robin living in the heroes shadows. No more, now they must rise up to be Earth's primary defense in a time of immense darkness, deceit, and deception.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Teen Titan: Relaunch”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Teen Titan: Relaunch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:23 am

but whose where? i kinda lost track of them, will you give me an update?
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:33 am

what do you mean by whose where?

they are all just random npc that you guys are gonna fight against.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:23 am

Beast Boy and Trish are to go to Brooklyn

Static and Starfire are to go to Queens

Red Robin and Dawnsong are to go to Manhattan

Raven and Dov are to go to Staten Island

If any team finishes up early, they are asked to help the team that is struggling.............

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:06 pm

I got that, but the thugs we are up against, are they just NPC’s? Or are they like…the alice girl, or splinter, or you know, the bad guys?

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:21 pm

They are NPCs for the most part. As Sweet_Angle stated, we can control them, but make the fight interesting. Two of the thugs are to have super powers/abilities, while the others are just thugs with guns. This is the time to flex our creative muscles and produce a fight scene worthy of Zeus's eyes to behold...... lol

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:32 am

Alright so in my current post I'm sending Junior to meet up with Trinity in my curent post which is almost done. So yeah.

But Yes, can't wait the gangs. Damn I'll have Connor get involved anyway, even tho he has his memory problem. Let's fuck Virus up!!! Haha Well said Winds well said indeed.

Also I'm posting as that chick's lover(you know who I mean) in my post.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:19 am

*glances mischievously* Hehehe, I can hardly wait. I'm still working on those three characters.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elite-Tiger on Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:38 pm

As you can see, I'm still lostt. However, I still am interested in this RP. What should I do?
Just drifting through the waves of life, trying to find the marble in the sand.

Elite-Tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:41 pm

just jump in somewhere. anywhere really. =D

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:06 pm

Emotionless Junior's powers timed out, when he was using his power he had like a different form, so when they timed out he went back to normal. Think like Ben 10 lol.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:17 pm

i got that. TRINITY doesn't understand so she's just trying to get them both out alive without showing him her powers.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Oooh XD Sorry lul xD.I just had to make sure it was clear enough.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:09 pm

im sorry, i just realized i came off sorta bitchy. I wasnt upset, i was just in a hurry, i apologize for being rude. =/

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:15 am

Haha you weren't rude just emotionless. :P Well time for me to get my post up, I can finally post as Grant lol. Grant vs The Titans.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elite-Tiger on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:16 am

Anyone at the tower?

Elite-Tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:17 pm

no, we are roaming the city fighting evil.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:31 am

Yeah there's alot going on, basically Virus is on the rampage. One of their important membes was killed by Wonder Girl, so there members are out causing havoc in the city.

Just fight and contact Robin on the communicator.

Anyway I need to post myself lol.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:57 pm

I'm rather confused at the moment.......but I'm sure I can bounce back from this.

My twins are almost done and.............well..........ya know.............well........ummmm..............yea

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:28 am

@winds: what are you confused about?....can we help in anyway to unconfuse you :P

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:56 am

I'll just have to figure it out. I'm trying to figure out where Starfire is and where Trish is........or is it Trisha? Oh Lord.........I'll get it together and post something....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!