Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

Teen Wolf {Next-Gen}

Teen Wolf {Next-Gen}

a part of “Teen Wolf {Next-Gen}”, a fictional universe by violeta.

It's been years after Scott and his pack graduated and now a new force of evil is arriving in Beacon Hills. {CLOSED}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Teen Wolf {Next-Gen}”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Teen Wolf {Next-Gen}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violeta on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:14 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Teen Wolf {Next-Gen}"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

violeta
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Teen Wolf {Next-Gen}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violeta on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:18 pm

Hello everyone :) Reservations can be posted here! I am currently working on the other OOC boards, as we speak! If you have any questions at all feel free to message me!

If anyone also needs a character sheet, message me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

violeta
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:19 pm

Hey!!

I wanted to know it it was possible to reserve a female banshee with #C35817. She would be 17 and her FC is Kiana Brown. There really aren't gifs of her but I can put one up before the night is over or at least provide an image.

chanelindistress
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violeta on Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:09 pm

@2Girl2Fine

Yes, reserved! :)

Also I can just put up a picture so don't worry about it!

violeta
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:21 pm

I'm very tempted to make a werecoyote

tigerz
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violeta on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:50 pm

@tigerz

Go right ahead! Would you like me to reserve one for you?

violeta
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:17 am

Eh sure why not. I'll go with FC Danielle Campbell for them

tigerz
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:55 am

I'm gonna end up taking a male werecoyote with the face claim of Munro Chambers.
His hex will be #333300 and he'll be 17.
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:22 am

@violeta, thanks. I just have this thing about not wanting to break up format and if most of the face claims that are going to appear on the intro page are gifs, I don't wanna be that one. So, I just made one for you. FIrst time doing. :D

chanelindistress
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Etta Mare Lindon on Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:35 am

Hi there! I am an old player with a new account, and I don't really remember how to do everything, so if you could bear with me, that would be great. This roleplay looks interesting, however, I'm not sure what position I would like to take at the moment. I just wanted to let you know!

P.S. I also have a friend, Snowhug2, that hasn't been on in a while but she wants to join as well.
"Though she be but little, she is fierce."
- Shakespeare

I'll tell you how the sun rose
A ribbon at a time.

"Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune without the words,
And never stops at all."
- Emily Dickinson

Etta Mare Lindon
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violeta on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:43 am

@tigerz

Alright ^.^, I reserved it

@συιʝα

Reserved!

@2Girl2Fine

Of course, thank you! :)

@ Etta Mare Lindon

I'll keep you both in mind! Just message me, or write on here if you'd like to join!

violeta
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Etta Mare Lindon on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:27 pm

Okay thanks! Snowhug says she can't do it anymore but I will! Can I reserve a female human? Her face claim is Alona Tal and she'll be 17. Also, are you going to put up a character skeleton or should we find one?

And her hex code is #eae471.

Etta Mare Lindon
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violeta on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:48 pm

@Etta Mare Lindon

Okay, reserved!

If you do need a Character Skeleton, just message me and I can give you one!

I am right now currently working on the Bestiary so everyone can have a better understanding of the Creatures. After I put that up then, I'll finish my character, and hopefully start on a relations board.

violeta
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:44 pm

Werecoyotes have the same eyes as werewolves that turn blue after taking an innocents life.

tigerz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Etta Mare Lindon on Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:58 pm

Okay thank you! And it's okay, I found one of my old ones that I'm just going to revamp. But can I change my hex code? I'm noticing it's not really showing up on anything...

Maybe to this one? #243796

Etta Mare Lindon
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violeta on Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:02 pm

@Tigerz

Thank you, that is one of the reasons, also being kicked out of a pack, or moving down a rank can change ones eyes. I'll update it, thanks!

@Etta Mare Lindon

Of course, I'll update the page!

violeta
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:51 pm

Haha no problem :)

tigerz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violeta on Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:07 pm

Okay guys, I am officially done with the Bestiary for now, phew! I will update it as I see fitting when more things occur, but fill free to check it out, and edit your characters, thanks! :)

violeta
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Etta Mare Lindon on Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:21 pm

Thank you and just so you know, some of the words in the banshee and werewolf section run onto the pictures. Not sure if there was more sections with it.

Etta Mare Lindon
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SimpleSinner on Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:47 pm

Hey! I'm pretty new to this but this roleplay caught my eye, so I'd like to take a 17 year old omega werewolf. He will be named Tate Bullard and his fc is Nate Buzz. I'm still getting used to this site so I'm not sure how to add a gif I'll try but there's many of Nate and the hex code #BF0000 (also new to hex codes so don't know if that right.)
Attachments
qttatetwrp.gif
here's one if this works
(768.34 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by SimpleSinner on Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SimpleSinner
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!