Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

Teen Wolf: A Pack Forgotten

a part of “Teen Wolf: A Pack Forgotten”, a fictional universe by CharlotteV.

Before Scott was the True Alpha, before the Nemeton came back to power, before the Hale House fire... there was another pack. A pack that sacrificed everything they had ever known to keep the future safe. A pack with some familiar faces...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Teen Wolf: A Pack Forgotten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:21 pm

"Teen Wolf: A Pack Forgotten"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☽ Talia Hale ☾
Talia was stripped of her Alpha power until the year her father died, where she regained it naturally. She remained in Beacon Hills and eventually married a man she met while attending community college. The two had many children together and ran a large pack in the preserve. She was well loved and known for keeping the peace. Those closest to Talia, however, always admitted that she seemed a little lost. Like she was missing something and never could figure out what it was.

☽ John Stilinski ☾
Arguably, John lost less than the rest of the pack, having no supernatural powers to be stripped from. However, the missing pieces in his memory caused him to build up a block of anything paranormal for the rest of his life. His natural curiosity couldn't be stolen though, and it caused John to peruse a career in criminal justice. Perhaps the ability to solve cases eased the never ending questions in his own mind.

☽ Claudia Stilinski ☾
John and Claudia were apart only one day after the loss of their memories, bumping into each other at a certain spot in the woods neither could explain why they were drawn to. Their relationship started all over again, and they were married right after their high school graduation. However, the loss of her magic left Claudia considerably vulnerable, and jump started a form of dementia that eventually took her life in 2004.

☽ Rafael McCall ☾
Unlike the Hale's, Rafael was bitten beta, and thus his lycanthropy was stripped from him, but left behind an imprint of sorts. The disconnect between his conscious and his physical body lead to anger issues and quite a drinking problem. In an attempt to control himself, Rafael went into criminal justice work as well. He was home for the holidays when he ran into Melissa again. They had a short engagement, and were married only a month before Scott was born. Their marriage ended a few years later, and Rafael took a job with the FBI to leave the state.

☽ Melissa McCall ☾
Despite being human after losing her gifts, a drive still existed within Melissa to heal others. She went to medical school after graduation, and had no intention of returning to Beacon Hills - until there was a death in the family. While there she ran into Rafael McCall, and the two started up a quick and painful romance. Melissa tried to work through the marriage until Rafael eventually hurt Scott, and then the two split.

☽ Natalie Martin ☾
Natalie attended lawschool, but also ended up with several different teaching degrees. She had many different relationships but eventually married a man she met at her first firm. They were pregnant fairly quickly, and relocated to Beacon Hills when Natalie's mother grew ill. After years of infidelity, the two divorced when their daughter was a teenager. Natalie now teaches at Beacon Hills high.

☽ Chris Argent ☾
The argent family left Beacon Hills after the incident. Like Peter and Talia, Chris retained his knowledge of the supernatural, but lost everything about the pack. It's unknown if his father retained those years, and if Chris' involvement with Peter caused him to be a less than favored son. Regardless, Chris stuck to the Argent code, married when it was arranged, and had a daughter. He lost both of them when Beacon Hills eventually called him home.

☽ Peter Hale ☾
After losing his memories and his mate, Peter grew up a little unhinged. He remained outside of most pack dynamics until Talia was in charge again, but still never felt like part of the family. Still, despite his antics, she trusted him more than anyone else. The Hale House Fire wasn't the first time Peter lost everything, but it was the one he couldn't recover from. Not fully, at least.

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://placehold.it/500x200[/img]
[img]NAME PLATE[/img][/center]
    [hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]http://placehold.it/500x600[/img][/left]

[center][font=FONT][size=125][u]N A M E[/u][/size][/font]

[font=FONT][size=125][u]N I C K  N A M E S[/u][/size][/font]

[font=FONT][size=125][u]B I R T H D A T E[/u][/size][/font]

[font=FONT][size=125][u]A G E[/u][/size][/font]

[font=FONT][size=125][u]E T H N I C I T Y[/u][/size][/font]

[font=FONT][size=125][u]S P E C I E S[/u][/size][/font]

[font=FONT][size=125][u]S U P E R N A T U R A L  A B I L I T Y[/u][/size][/font]

[font=FONT][size=125][u]S E X U A L I T Y[/u][/size][/font]

[font=FONT][size=125][u]R E L A T I O N S H I P[/u][/size][/font]

[/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]http://placehold.it/245x245[/img]
    [img]http://placehold.it/245x245[/img][/left][right][img]http://placehold.it/245x245[/img]
    [img]http://placehold.it/245x245[/img][/right][center][font=FONT][size=125][u]A P P E R A N C E[/u][/size][/font]

WORDS
    WORDS
    WORDS[/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][right][img]http://placehold.it/500x600[/img][/right][center][font=andalus][size=125][u]P E R S O N A L I T Y[/u][/size][/font]
    [size=80]POSITIVE TRAIT || POS TRAIT || POS TRAIT || NEGATIVE TRAIT || NEG TRAIT || NEG TRAIT[/size]

WORDS
    WORDS
    WORDS[/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]http://placehold.it/500x600[/img][/left][center]
[font=FONT][size=125][u]Q U I R K S  &  H A B I T S[/u][/size][/font]

[font=FONT][size=125][u]S T R E N G T H S  &  S K I L  L S[/u][/size][/font]

[font=FONT][size=125][u]F L A W S  &  W E A K N E S S E S[/u][/size][/font]

[font=FONT][size=125][u]F E A R S[/u][/size][/font]
[/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][right][img]http://placehold.it/500x600[/img][/right][center][font=FONT][size=125][u]H I S T O R Y[/u][/size][/font]

WORDS
    WORDS
    WORDS[/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
Last edited by CharlotteV on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Teen Wolf: A Pack Forgotten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiley on Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:36 pm

Char, I'm going to kindly lesbian it up with Natalie Warren, thanks.

Lydia Martin

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wiley
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:40 pm

Hi could I snatch up Melissa Delgado? (:

Allison Argent

sappho
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby J.D. on Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:45 pm

Hi love, I'd love to snatch up Talia Hale of course.

Malia Tate

J.D.
Member for 5 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calenator on Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:01 am

Yo, yo, yo! I'd love to take up Rafael, for now, I'll probably be lured to John eventually.

---Stiles Stilinski.

Calenator
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalcyonCamp on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:04 pm

Hey! I'd like to request Claudia please!

Allison Argent

HalcyonCamp
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:10 pm

There is now a very basic CS up for your lazy needs ;) feel free to use it, but not required.

All we need is John now!

Rp will likely start Monday night!
Last edited by CharlotteV on Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalcyonCamp on Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:48 pm

edit: I see it now! I'M DUMB!

HalcyonCamp
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiley on Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:22 am

Natalie is done, this is one of the more basic sheets I've filled out but believe me char. There will be plenty of prose to come ;)

Wiley
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:12 am

Hi Char! Omg I was trying to stay away bc I have a lot of roleplays to work on, but AGH TEEN WOLF IS MY KRYPTONITE, seriously, I've watched it since the first season came out when I was like fifteen and have been obsessed ever since. Anyway, I'd love to take on the role of John Stilinski if that's okay with you :D

Peter Hale or Stiles Stilinski CAN'T DECIDE
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:44 am

Popping into the OOC for the first time, so I just wanted to issue a Hello and...be like, friendly or whatever??? Is that how this works? I dunno.

PS: Wiley???? How the fuck did you finish your sheet that fast???? you literally just reserved???? legitimately fuck you????

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 6 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:21 am

Might push the start date to tomorrow since we still have some WIPs getting worked on. Looks good guys! I'll be accepting and stuff today.

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:41 pm

John is pretty much done! I'm just going over his history and polishing some stuff on his sheet :D

lightningpoint
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calenator on Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:42 pm

I think I should mostly be done with Raf today, besides history 'cause fuck that shit.

Calenator
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:13 am

I haven't updated Chris yet, but rest assured he's only a written personality away from being done.

I just gotta...you know, write or something. Lol.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 6 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:37 am

I'm fucking behind because I'm a mess but lol... i'm working on it

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:59 pm

Hey, I get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow, so I don't know how liable I am to reply if we start tomorrow, it might be Thursday of Friday.

Also if I post something insane, it's probably because I am fucked up on painkillers, just a warning.

sappho
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:16 am

Thanks for the heads up gemini!

I may start us tonight, possibly tomorrow, depends on those last few characters. Once the first post is up, don't stress. Christmas is literally only a few days away. If you can post, post, if you're busy, you're busy.

Once the holidays are over, I'll expect either a post or an OOC message to let us know you're still around.

Alright, that's all!

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalcyonCamp on Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:39 am

Quick question: Are we posting in a certain order or is any point after Peter fair game? I'd be fine either way!

HalcyonCamp
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:24 pm

Nope, free for all

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!