Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Teenage Assassins(OOC and Profile)

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

Re: Teenage Assassins(OOC and Profile)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:27 pm

oo me!
Name: Hatori (I've just taken a liking to the name)
Weapon: A black katana, Beretta 9mm pistol(scilencer) , Heckler and Koch customized compact XM8/w scope and silencer (compact so can switch between AR and sniper variants) , and for CQC, a pair of trench knives.
Assignment: (dunno, whoever is the last one)
Personality: Nice, and merciful; only kills if he really must, however, it doesnt keep him from delivering damage enoguh to cripple someone. Sometime through, he can go insane given the right circumstances and kill whatever is in his way with no remorse until later.
Bio: Young and a crackshot, he joined the orginziation for the money, and is one of the best sharpshooters.
Appeareance: Asian, black hair and red eyes; normally dresses in black so he can incapicate someone without a fight and having to kill them.
Other: Likes to make night raids; needs someone stong enough to stop one of his rare killing sprees.

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:58 pm

Is there still room, or am I too late?

Name: Marik King

Weapon: A large sword (see picture)

Assignment: Alexis Ishii

Personality: Keeps to himself alot. Barely talks, and when he does, he usually speaks in as few words as possible. Not that he doesn't like anyone, he's just grown accustomed to not trusting anyone.

Bio: Marik became an assasin when he was 15, quickly rising through the ranks to become second in command. He is quite ecelled at sword fighting, having learned from his father. Both his parents were killed by a rival assasin corp when he was 16. He also has a younger sister, Ferri, who went missing after their parents death.

Appeareance: Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roxas_13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:20 pm

hey, your lucky I gave you second in command postition. I had it orginally, but I gave it up. :)

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!