Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

I'd Tell You I Love You

I'd Tell You I Love You

a part of “I'd Tell You I Love You”, a fictional universe by Emerald.x.

10 teens begin the school year once again, unknowing of what fate has in store for them

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I'd Tell You I Love You”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

I'd Tell You I Love You

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "I'd Tell You I Love You"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: I'd Tell You I Love You

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadaray on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:59 pm

could I reserve girl 1?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

deadaray
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:06 pm

Could I please reserve girl 3? I'd be starting on the character sheet super soon!

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:16 pm

May I reserve story 4 please? =3
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:18 pm

Can I reserve girl 4 please?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:47 pm

I'd like girl 4 please? Or girl 1! I'm making a character right now so I'll send one in for each girl and chose the one you like best. :)
ImageImageBitch please. I'm a land shark ^.^ImageImage

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:53 pm

CHANGE OF MIND**
since I have multiple people reserving the same spot,
If you are making a character let me know here in OOC and I'll wait until everyone has submitted or after 2-3 days and just accept the best character.

I am also open to adding a 5th and possibly 6th couple- so if you have any ideas shoot me a pm :)

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Uhh,which one should i reserve or make..Boy 1 or Boy 2

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BubbleYum on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:58 pm

May I reserve girl 3 if she's not already taken?

BubbleYum
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:07 pm

I'm not actually taking reserves anymore just tell me, I'm making _______ and I'll go through them all after

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Just finished up my girl character for story three, I really hope you like her :)
Last edited by akjadestar on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadaray on Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:11 pm

I submitted a character for girl 1, hope you like her! :)
Last edited by deadaray on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deadaray
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SatouJun on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:12 pm

I'll make one for boy 2.

SatouJun
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:28 pm

I submitted for girl 4. Hope she's accepted. ^_^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:59 pm

I would like to be reserved for boy 4 please? :]

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:56 pm

can I reserve girl 5?

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Made.of.Concrete on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:12 pm

I submitted a character for girl 4 and guy 5...

Come now, little girl
Were you ever told
Of the terrible malice
Your loved ones hold?

Trust not your parents
They want you dead
They'll come while you sleep
And chop off your head!
[/color]

Made.of.Concrete
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:46 pm

Guys I'm pretty sure she already said not long ago that she isn't doing reservations... just go ahead and submit your character and state so here, but that doesn't mean it's for sure yours... wait a couple days then she'll pick whichever ones she likes.

akjadestar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:17 am

I sent in something for Girl 5. I was excited because I'd just been talking to myself (literally, out loud, giving myself responses, and all that jazz), talking about how I wanted to play a nerd girl and use freya mavor as a face claim, and then I saw this and I think I might have squealed a little.

Anyways, I hope you like her. Also hope she gets accepted, obviously.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:05 am

Sent in Girl 5. ^^

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!