Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tererra Academy

Tererra Academy

a part of “Tererra Academy”, a fictional universe by °ẞ0llisīic°.

A private school specializing in the education of talented, school-age indivuals who are knowledgeable in the art of weapon summoning.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tererra Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tererra Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:43 pm

Welcome to Tererra Academy successful applicant! Ask any questions you have here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Tererra Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:14 pm

Hay, can I reserve a character using the FC Erza from Fairy Tail? She will most likely be blade class and a rank blue if that is okay? Not sure how ranking is determined? XD Her Hex code will be #CC0016

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:43 pm

Of course you can! Also, ranking is determined by how skilled they are with their weapon. So, do you still want to be rank blue now that you know?

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:14 pm

One more thing. People know what your rank is by a ribbon that's the color of your rank. It can be worn any way you want. A bowtie, a bow in your hair, around your wrist. It's up to you. Also, to clear things up, the ranks low to high is one to four.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:31 pm

I wouldn't mind joining. A green blade class would be preferred, though I haven't gotten around to deciding on any specifics yet about them.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:49 pm

Heya !!

I'd like to reserve a male role please :) not sure on what class yet (would choose blade but dont want them all blades!) and if possible I would imagine them the strongest class due to their personality which I am already building in my mind!. So If purple (four) is the strongest It would be that :D

EDIT

So Ive just seen no purple ranks are wanted ! lol if thats the case I'd go red :)

EDIT 2!

I've submitted a work in progress, was just wondering what the age range is ?
Last edited by Lolkatlove on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:00 pm

OHAI PANTS

I'M TOTALLY NOT STALKING YOU OR ANYTHING

JUST GONNA PUT THIS RESERVATION HERE

Probably going to go with a blue-ranked female character who wields a spear, but is classified as "Ranged" because of wonkiness associated with said spear. I'm thinking something along the lines of somebody who has a powerful and versatile weapon, but very little clue how to use it, hence the low rank.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:41 pm

Mind you that I'll need to know your face claim. I forgot to say to include it in your character sheet xD

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:54 pm

Decided on my FC. I'll be using Lancer from Fate/Grand Order.

Hexacode colors will be #FF0059 for dialogue and #462775 for thoughts.

I'll probably start on her bio tomorrow.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:11 pm

Heya,

I have somehow stumbled across the guy I want to use but literally coming up blank finding out the name of the character or what anime he is from !!

Any one recognise this guy?? I wouldnt mind finding some more gifs of him

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:13 pm

Pretty sure that's Gareki from Karneval.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:22 pm

@Feyblue: YOU ARE CORRECT!! Yesh been bugging me for ages haha thanks !! I can get some matching images now :D

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dae Mec on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:29 pm

Hello! I'd love to reserve a character. I'm thinking of a male, rank two (green) brawler. Thanks!
“So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”

Dae Mec
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:46 pm

I'm glad so many people are interested in this roleplay! It's my first one and I'm really happy! Thanks guys!

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:36 pm

may i ask what kind of weapon a deadly parasol would classify under? im interested in reserving a spot with the faceclaim with gumi (vocaloid)

but yeah i like weapons that aren't traditional weapons so i was thinking like maybe... a parasol that can double as a sword www

edit: in case i change my mind, would a weapon that involves a puppet she controls work? & if so where would that fall?

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:10 pm

A deadly parasol would probably fall under blade, but we already have three blades. Now for a puppet, that would be brawl since she isn't using any actual weapons.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dae Mec on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:48 pm

So, I started a WIP. The character's name is Ridley Sigivald. Instead of gauntlets, I changed it to vambraces. His face claim is Jude Mathis. The hex code for his color is #00008B.

Dae Mec
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:54 pm

alright cool! i'll do the puppet idea then, & i think her hex code will be...

#80BF80

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:59 pm

i've noticed that there are a lot of girls. while i'd like to have a girl character this time (most of my characters are boys on this website), if need be, i can make my character a boy (though i'll probably keep my faceclaim the same, despite her being girl)

if need be, i can make my character a boy

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:26 pm

Leave me alone, Fey, god!

Also, my WIP is a male, am using an older sheet so don't look at it you bakas.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!