Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Terra(Mature Roleplay)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Terra(Mature Roleplay)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemonkey on Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:42 pm

Enoch's chemicals finished mixing as the liquid in the bottles turned a deep purple color, soon the flask bursting as if a fragmentation grenade sending out a short shock wave, others were heard all around area 12, the area filling a strange gas suffocating any remaining soldiers.
---------------------------
Enoch crawled along as quickly as possible his body beginning to seize up, as he brought himself as close to the wall as possible, though the small space did not give much room, the disease entering the next stage slowed his heart beat, his eyes filled with tears as he attempted to push himself through the pain and carry along all the wile thinking 'Shit!'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

codemonkey
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:35 am

Staicey realized Enoch's struggle to push forward.

"Enoch, here," she offered him a flask of water, "drink some, it might help."

How far were they? How far did they have to go?
Suddenly she got afraid. In the other Area's it wasnt only the invaders to worry about. Rival gangs also wanted her dead. However if they didnt know she was in there, maybe those gangs could provide some defence.
Just keep going and get out of this pipes...

"How much further Zappa?"
"We're about halfway milady."

She looked at Enoch.

"Hold on buddy. Almost there."
True heroes never die, they stay legends.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

regany
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:01 pm

Herctaile arrived at Area 9 with his assembled soldiers. His CoA ( Communication over area. Also called a Transmitter) in his helmet rang with the Liutenants at the other Areas.

"Area 11 cleared and safe"
"Area 8 Cleared and safe"
"Area 12 safe"

Herctaile managed a smile. " Only one way out now Staicey. Dig girl. Dig. Since when I find you. I will enjoy torturing you"

He turned to his squadron. "Fan out and search the area"

Okutai
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemonkey on Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:48 pm

Enoch took the water and pushed on, as the area around them began to shake, "Looks like we still can't rest."
-----------------------------------
A call came in over the transmitter as Council member Abel spoke" Herctaile, have you flushed out the sewer rats? Or must I send Lord Seth in your place?" Abel seemed frustrated when he spoke, there was good reason the other members feared him....

codemonkey
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:57 am

When they reached Area 10, Zappa stopped and motioned all to be silent. When he thought it was safe he opened a hatch and climbed up. The three left behind waited for what seemed minutes. When Zappa came back he motioned to follow.

"We can hide at Alexandra's house. Quickly."

Without saying a word they ran through the narrow sewers. Soon they arrived at a house. The went in and the woman shut the door.

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:31 pm

Herctaile replied back through the transmitor. " No sir. I'm trying my best"

"THEN TRy HARDER FOOL!"

Herctaile sighed. What a twat. There would be a day where Herctaile becomes promoted higher than that fat bastard. Then he'll order HIM around.

Okutai
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pessyopti on Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:48 pm

The sudden stampede of people through Alexandra's door made Cain trip over his own feet. He had been standing behind the door when it burst open making him fall backwards stumbling. "Oh no Staciey's gonna murder me I can hear her now: where the hell were you, we were screwed..." Cain now noticed that no one had even taken notice to him which was a relief since he didn't feel like explaining why he was there in the first place.

pessyopti
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemonkey on Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:07 pm

Enoch stumbled in his airways finally gave way, as he soon collapsed, gasping for air, his face already loosing color, he attempted to push himself up, but found no strength, tears formed in his eyes as pain ran through his body, his sight dimming as his body began to shut down from a lack of air.

codemonkey
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pessyopti on Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:09 pm

It seemed like things had gotten worse. As everyone seemed to be catching there breath or talking to Alexandra the boy who looked a bit older than Cain collapsed. Well not collapsed but was on the floor, looking like he was going to die. And since no one else spoke up he decided to. He dropped down beside the boy. "Are you okay he whispered to him trying not to alert the others.

pessyopti
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemonkey on Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:04 am

Enoch as he struggled soon lost consciousness as his eyes closed, his breathing becoming a bit less of a struggle, as he laid there motionless. At almost the same moment an elderly man entered the room, he wore a white lab coat, and matching white gloves, his face was slightly tanned, though he sported a mid length gray beard, he had a bald head,his thin glasses rested on his small nose and shined a bit in the artificial light.

He took slow steps as he approached Enoch and looked down to him, in his kind but raspy voice he spoke. "Cain what happened to this young man?"

(for the sake of less confusion every in the gang just call him gramps or something.)

codemonkey
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:29 am

"Touch him and you're brains will be on the ceiling gramps," Staicey pulled her gun and aimed at the older man at Enoch.

"Who the hell are you. Give him some room, lay him on his back. He needs air."

She had expected Alexandra. Not a complete crowd of people.

Alexandra explained there were a lot of refugees.
"Area 11 and 8 are taken. Area 9 is holding but they are struggling. Gangs formed complete armies and are causing major casualties among the invaders," Alexandra explained. She then took Staicey for a private talk.

"How did they get in Stays and more important; Why?"
"They got in through the Area 11 docks. They are after me. I don't know how they know. I think we have a leak since it didnt take them long to find my house."
"Who are they?"
"I don't know. The army, SEALS, could be anything."
"Once the people know they are after you and know you are here we are in trouble."
"I know. Let's pray it doesn't get that far."

She walked off to Enoch again. Before she left the room she looked back at Alexandra, blew her a kiss and thanked her.

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemonkey on Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:17 pm

As soon as Staicey left the old went back examining Enoch,and wile nobody was looking he took a needle and drew a bit of blood before slipping it into his jacket, "Well lets get this young man to a more comfortable place shall we." he then went to lift Enoch by the arms and motioned for someone else to get the feet.

codemonkey
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pessyopti on Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:58 pm

Eversince Staciey and her new "companion" had crowded into Alexandra's home everything seemed to have rushed Cain in the face. After Enoch nearly died on him Gramps came trying to calm them all down. So Cain was left standing there a look of utter disbelief on his face and after Staicey finished talking to Alexandra Gramps asked him what happened. After explaining that he didn't know he helped the old man carry him upstairs.

pessyopti
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:25 am

When she came back in the room she noticed Enoch missing. No sign of Zappa and Leo either.

Fuck, why can't they ever stay in one place.
"Zappa!" she yelled.

"Yes milady," Zappa came from the nextroom walking to her.
"Where's Enoch?"

Zappa looked around him.

"Ok where is he," she now pointed the gun at Cain.
"I'm a little tensed. You don't want to test my nerves now kiddo. Where is he?"

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:59 pm

"Sir! No sign of them!"

Herctaile clenched his fists. "The hell do you mean there's no sign of them?!"

"I mean we couldn-"
" I KNOW what you bloody mean! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" As the Soldier scurried off Herctaile stood up.

Feeling his anger rise up in him, he roared and shot at the nearest tree. There was, unfortunatly, a peasant behind the tree that was shot down.

Herctaile grunted. "Take the idiot and shove him into the nearest sand dump..."

He walked back to his office.

Okutai
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pessyopti on Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:06 pm

Cain suddenly tensed up, having Staciey point a gun at him was not what he wanted.

"I-I helped him up so Gramps could take him upstairs" he stuttered.

He was one of the few that truly trusted Gramps regardless of the rumors he had heard.

"Don't worry I'm sure that Gramps is taking good care of him."

He smiled at Staicey hoping she wouldnt fire.

pessyopti
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemonkey on Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:04 pm

The elderly man slowly came the scene "Worried about your boyfriend?" he spoke jokingly as he slowly pushed Cain away from the gun, "he is resting upstairs you may go to see if you wish, but I would recommend you leave the boy to his slumber, he may not have many left." he then looked to Cain and spoke softly "Cain be a good boy and fetch me some water please." he then turned back to Staicey, "allow me to introduce myself, I am Professor Abraham Steiner, once the one of the lead scientist of the domes, and once lab partner of the renown man Professor Abel Markov."

codemonkey
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:42 am

"He is not my boyfriend," she muttered.

"Steiner ey? So you're like, brilliant? Who the fuck are they and what do they want from me?"

She felt anger rise again and was only so close to shoot anything. The only thing that stopped her from shooting was the fact that she might need the bullets for something else.

Millions of questions rushed through her head.
What is a professor doing in the sewers? What is going on here? How long untill they find me? It could be a conspiracy. They could use us as testing subjects.

"And more important, what the fuck are you doing here?"

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemonkey on Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:33 pm

Abraham took on a serious face as he spoke, " Abel threw me down here, because my sympathy towards those trapped here...You should just calm down your safe for now, and I will answer all your question in time but first I have patient who has more urgent needs." Abraham then turned and began to walk upstairs again.

codemonkey
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:38 am

Uncertain she stepped back and lowered the gun.

"You got fresh drinkwater here?"

She was exhausted. And though she didn't want to admit it, others had to see it. She felt broken and empty. And afraid too. What was going to happen next? She shook of the thought and sat on a chair, trying to relax.

regany
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!