Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

That's Worth Dying For

That's Worth Dying For

a part of “That's Worth Dying For”, a fictional universe by phoenixheart.

Four young people are diagnosed with cancer. Four guardian angels are appointed to watch over these young people as they approach their final days (more inside)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “That's Worth Dying For”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: That's Worth Dying For

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:06 pm

Check the rules

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtherThanMe on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:22 am

Does the 48 deadline still apply here?
Wouldn't you like to know?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OtherThanMe
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:14 pm

If you mean your extension then you have until 12pm GMT tomorrow to get it finished. Same for everyone who has a WIP, if it's not finished by that time then you lose your spot.

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:25 am

Oki doki, I'm gonna go through the characters that have been submitted thus far and a few changes might be made to the introduction

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:40 am

OK, so there's only one character left. If you guys know anyone who might be interested, and can read the rules, could you please let them know?

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:20 am

Hi! I'd love to reserve the Andrew Garfield FC, if that's alright with everyone. This RP looks fantastic, by the way. :)
Cheers!
- AI

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:30 pm

Yeah, just let me know what your favourite movie is and I'll get him reserved for you

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:55 pm

Master and Commander is pretty much a perfect movie, as far as I can tell. :)

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:39 pm

Fabulous!

Right then, we have all our characters. I'm gonna get to work on an opening post, which will be up by Tuesday at the latest.

I'm so excited!

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesouthernbelle on Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:04 pm

All the characters are finally taken? THATS GREAT!

I'm so excited to start this RP! Can't wait to see the opening post! :)
That's Just Peachy

thesouthernbelle
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtherThanMe on Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:27 pm

SCREAMING! I AM SCREAMING! I am so ready for this! :) Yay!

OtherThanMe
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:55 pm

OK guys, first post is up!

If you guys wanna go ahead and fill in what they've been up to the last week since Gabriel rocked on up, go for it, or whatever you guys wanna do. I trust you all to be brilliant :)

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesouthernbelle on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:31 pm

I just submitted my first post. I'm uncontrollably excited.

thesouthernbelle
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtherThanMe on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:03 pm

Question time! Do we need to continue using the same gif as the one on the introduction page for every single post we do?

OtherThanMe
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:05 pm

No, not at all. If you want to use a different gif, that's fine. If you don't want to use a gif at all, that is also fine

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:34 pm

So... What's up?

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:53 pm

*whispers* hello? Is there anybody in here?

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:01 pm

Well, I was planning on waiting until everyone had made one post before posting another one myself. I'm PMing the folks who haven't posted yet to see if they're still interested.

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesouthernbelle on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:30 pm

I've been checking every day for the past week for a post. :(

I really hope they're still interested... I really love this RP.

thesouthernbelle
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:10 am

I also hope they will come back. Especially with these roleplays were the roles are already connected.

If one of them will no longer be posting I can take over one of the roles, if they agree of course.

For my own character I will be posting soon, my angel :-) posted already.

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!