Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Comforting soul food recipes from PGEW » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

That's Worth Dying For

That's Worth Dying For

a part of “That's Worth Dying For”, a fictional universe by phoenixheart.

Four young people are diagnosed with cancer. Four guardian angels are appointed to watch over these young people as they approach their final days (more inside)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “That's Worth Dying For”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

That's Worth Dying For

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:51 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "That's Worth Dying For"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phoenixheart
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Re: That's Worth Dying For

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:05 pm

Hello!

I would like the same role I had from before.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:09 pm

He's reserved for you

phoenixheart
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:38 pm

Can I take human one?

The book thief
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:01 pm

May I reserve Human 4 please?

The Fault in Our Stars. {I saw it last night, go see it. It's so beautiful ^.^}

.euphoria.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:24 pm

Hi phoenixheart,
I would like to take the same role (Face Claim:: Astrid Berges-Frisbey) I had before :) but if Horseygirl really wants it she can have it :)
I'll just hang around to read the stories that come :)

mermaidlegend
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SizzlerZ on Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:17 am

Hey can I please reserve human 4, Emma Stone?
Kind Regards,
SizzlerZ

SizzlerZ
Member for 8 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:43 am

OK, BleedingLover and SizzlerZ (when you add what's missing from your post), can you two both fill out a character for Emma Stone, and likewise for mermaidlegend and Horseygirl? And I'll choose from those sheets who gets the character. Seems like the fairest way to do it.
Last edited by phoenixheart on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phoenixheart
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:25 am

Hi phoenixheart (and the others),

I will sent in my character, Jimmy, again later today (with some adjustments).

TushoKa
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:40 am

Thanks for the heads up, I'll make the changes on the intro

phoenixheart
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:02 am

Phoenixheart you know what
I'll just take James Marsden, I just got this really cool idea for him :)

mermaidlegend
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:11 am

Oki doki

phoenixheart
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoctorTotoro on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:28 pm

Could I reserve human three?

DoctorTotoro
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:34 pm

There's a little something missing from your post Totoro

phoenixheart
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesouthernbelle on Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:56 pm

May I still apply for Emma Stone's FC even though she's reserved?

My favorite movie is Titanic.
That's Just Peachy

thesouthernbelle
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:04 pm

thesouthernbelle, I'm gonna say to you what I've said to the others who have asked for the same role. Fill out the character sheet and I'll select which one I feel is the best. Given that she seems to be incredibly popular it seems like the fairest way.

phoenixheart
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:41 pm

Hello. ^.^ I just wanted to ask if I could possibly get just one more day to do my character? My god son just had his open house yesterday and seeing that I'm the planner, it took most of my attention away from the computer.

And, for my face claim, I was wondering if I could possibly change her to Melissa Benoist? If it's okay with you, or course. :)
Last edited by .euphoria. on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:54 pm

Well, I've got a few people vying for that role, so like I've said to the others, fill out that character sheet, use the new face claim if you want to, then when I've got the sheets in, I'll decide which one is best.

phoenixheart
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtherThanMe on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:55 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I am ready to start this soon! I can't wait! So excited!
Wouldn't you like to know?

OtherThanMe
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:02 pm

May I reserve Andrew Garfield?

Onica-Louis
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!