Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The 2nd Z-Academy

The 2nd Z-Academy

a part of “The 2nd Z-Academy”, a fictional universe by Zinai.

Thing's didn't work out so well in the school....and zombies have revealed themselves as mortal enemies for all humans! Join the school, meet friends, and fight your way to survive!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The 2nd Z-Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The 2nd Z-Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:54 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The 2nd Z-Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Hello fellow roleplayers. Many people call me Zinai, as it is indicated on my username. I've been roleplaying for maybe 5 years now, and pretty much spend my time on it whenever I can. I'm often busy, however I will dedicate time into a roleplay whenever I wish. Thanks! PM me if you want to co-operate on some. I would love to help or join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zinai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The 2nd Z-Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:55 pm

Could I steal the ZScout perhaps? It looks like such an interesting role... but I understand if you'd rather I take another role.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:28 am

That depends. Make a Character sheet, add the role you want, and submit it in. I'll see what I can do.

Zinai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cathy2014 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:48 pm

Thank you for accepting my character. I know we dont have enough characters but can we start soon anyway?

Cathy2014
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:25 am

Yes I agree with you. We will start soon, but you need to fix something in your profile. It is a realistic picture, not something I want in this roleplay. As I have said before in the rules and introduction, you have to acquire an anime/manga character as your profile picture. Please fix the picture, and we will move on. TheRose202, you will be the homeroom teacher for the students. I don't think it's quite realistic.... but it'll have to do. I'm going to delete the teacher roles. As sad as it is, we must so this rp can move on. We have enough students, and they're all waiting. Soooo yeah. I guess we'll have to start once Cathy2014 fixes her picture. Any other people trying to join will be freshman or transfer students from the other old academy (Z Academy; AKA that means Kirigakzuto's character since he's from our old rp).
THANKS

Zinai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cathy2014 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:31 am

ok changed it its anime but not really hope it is good enough and i cant wait to start

Cathy2014
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cathy2014 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:33 pm

do we have dorms? and if so are they shared our seperate?

Cathy2014
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cathy2014 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:44 pm

or*

Cathy2014
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:27 pm

Tagged the wrong people last post. Sorry about that. :p
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucky on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:18 pm

Sorry about my inactivity before. I didn't know we started and I was studying for a test. I'll be active from now on, don't worry. And can I say, these characters are sort of awesome. I love their personalities!

Lucky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:43 pm

xD I'm sorry but can I just sayhow you guys are all really fast at posting. xD
Our timezone are different so please excuse me if I don't respond after a while. v. v
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:39 pm

No problem it's fine if you start being active, Lucky. And to answer your question Carrie, yes there is a dormitary. Three dorms, in fact. Plus, their not separated as boy and girl, rather their separated as one for soldiers, and two for students. Once again, the student/soldier dorms are not separated by boy and girl, their separated from rank (Recruit,Trainee - Private,Slayer,Frontier).

Zinai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:30 pm

Just wondering, do the students have uniforms?

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:37 pm

Also, may I have a description of the Academy? I'm a bit confused as to what there is, and what it looks like, and such. o3o

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:36 am

Yes it does have uniforms, just give me a few hours to whip an interesting description. Thanks.

Zinai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:06 am

I added the photos, but I still need to add a few more. I have the school building, the dormitary, i posted links for the uniforms, and I still need to do the description, so please be patient!

Zinai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:19 am

Alright. :3 Thanks!

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:05 pm

The uniforms look so badass!!

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:30 pm

v.v sorry guys, Prince may not post today, He's feeling a bit sick. Please just tag him and drag him along, I'll keep reading through while I'm in bedrest ;u;.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:37 pm

Lol thanks afreerobin, and I hope you get better ICryForAFamily :D
Any complaints towards the rp can go here, even acusations of god-moding. You can even complain about me, but please give specific, detailed explanations and evidence.

Zinai
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!